Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Giving up
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 pm 
^

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:41 pm 
^

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:30 pm 

Sir_Michael wrote:
Like Create, I have also found plenty to be frustrated with on these forums and in the content of all this self-improvement stuff. He's sick of the implication that he's not man enough too. THAT's bullshit. We get enough of that hell from the social matrix, thanks very much.
Michael, I know David and he didn't mean to insult you, David is good in giving tough love
and sometimes that helps people to see things differently.

No one is saying to anyone that he is not man enough
we all have balls it's just that sometimes we don't take enough actions to change things in which we don't like.

I'm not saying that is the case with you but David was trying to motivate you- even if that does not seem like it and maybe he should have used a different set of words...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 pm 

Ah you're alive in there now aren't you Sir Michael :) That's good to see. Now we're talking.

I'm sorry you've chosen to offend youself with what I've said. For the record I never called you a "wuss" that never even crossed my mind. But I am aware that this was strong in the seduction community, and surely you're filtering my words through that lens, and still carrying it with you.

Shay's right my style is direct and often tough love, and when I see garbage about beliefs and what's not possible, I call it out immediately, because it just isn't true - in my experience, and verified by the experience of many people who teach belief work. And most certainly not in just the area of women, most of these people teach it in regards to healing, business, health and relationships. Your beliefs have changed, ok like what? What are these beliefs? What has changed? From what you've written you said you tried beliefs, or used them but they didn't work. All that means is that you never believed them in the first place, as I said before above. Thus it didn't work. At least in regards to women it seems.

You are so wrapped up in your beliefs that nothing works in this area of women and relationships, and then you complain on a forum about it instead of doing something to change it. Hell - you even have a whole blog that complains about the seduction community as seen in your signature, and is named in a way that proves you still want to fail at this, and probably other things too. You see, you're taking no personal responsiblity for what you believe and blaming the world, seduction community, I imagine your father and/or mother, on and on. I'm sure this bleeds into other areas of your life as well.

I'm sorry you got mixed up with the wrong guys - we all have in some way in the seduction community, but most of us have made it through, and continue to better ourselves in our lives. I figured that's why you're here too. But there are seduction teachers out there that know what they're doing, but it took me a while to see this as well. But never would I take all of my learnings from just a seduction teacher or any one teacher in any area. All they do is point to a certain path, give you possibilities to try, nothing is gospel. You make it work for you, or not. They often don't understand how belief works and manifestation. But combining what they know, with people who know about shifting one's reality is a powerful combination, my friend.

I also think Create can speak for himself, you don't need to speak for him. There are no "sides" here, unless you want to create them.

I'll continue, why not...you offend yourself with what I say, to further reinforce what you believe about yourself and the world. You blame the world, but it is you creating this. And so it is. You create what your mind/heart/vibration focuses on. A sure recipe for staying stuck right where you are, and that's certainly your choice. It's nothing personal, I would say this to anyone that said the same thing.

You see Mike - you still see everything through a "seduction" lens it seems. You failed to notice that I mentioned other teachers outside of anything seduction related for shaping beliefs and reality, and teachers that are not even part of the mainstream seduction community per say. You only choose to see the part of my message. And I still stick to what I said about you having a boy mentality, obvious to me by how "hurt" you got by what I said. How do I know, because I've been there, and seen many others go there. It just a statement about how you are currently operating, and I'm pretty clear women don't want a boy in the end, especially for a long-term relationship. Go ahead, ask any woman, they'll tell you they want a man. Doesn't have to do with anything community related.

I saw the two links on your blog and you are a self-admitted skeptic. I can go with that. But in the name of your blog that contains "remedial dating advice for guys" - and the way you write and complain in your articles is very clearly indicative of someone who complains about the world and wants to fail at this, currently. Does anyone that wants to succeed strive to be "remedial"? No way. Thus your reality shows up that way as a skeptical world full of complaints, and what doesn't work. I'm sure you know about The Law of Attraction, well it applies here in a very clear way. You're message is full of "what you don't want" so that's what you get.

You don't want to see that you simply feel safe complaining and being skeptical. That's cool, don't matter to me. In general, I don't support those who want to fail, I call 'em out right away when I see it. Especially when someone takes no responsibility for what they believe, and constantly blames the world. But of course, if you remain here on the forum, don't worry I won't respond to anymore of your threads like this, because clearly you don't wanna hear it. I totally respect your wishes and I'm good with that. You'd rather someone agree with you so you can continue to create exactly what you don't want. Or maybe you do want it. Ah that's an interesting one eh?

It's all good, really. ;) Cause my life rocks, and I love it.

Last edited by Bengal on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm 

davidhnow wrote:
It's all good, really. ;) Cause my life rocks, and I love it.
I want to add something from my own experience.

In the past, for some time I 'gave up' on western women and I was just dreaming about going to Asia to meet and connect with 'real women'.

But then I kind of snapped out of it because I realized that this is also a limiting beleive.
I think this is one that Rion also projects because on realm he was always talking only about Asian women and third world countries- not giving guys enough help on getting more success with women in their own culture. When I left Rion's forum I realized that this is a limiting
belief.

Ok, I agree that in general Asian women (and some women in third world countries) are more feminine, open and better model of sexuality then most women in the west. But it's not like all Asian women and third world countries women are perfect. And it's not like you can show up in Thailand and get women to fall all over you (except for Bar girls maybe- but with them it's about money).

I will take a trip to Asia and maybe I'll end up marrying an Asian woman (who knows...)
but that does not mean that in the meantime I'm just going to sit home and dream.

Women are just women and there is no reason why anyone here should not be able to have success with women in his own area code.
Maybe it's a bit harder then with natural women, but we are men we have the power no matter where we live. And if a woman gives me a hard time I'm not wasting time on her
so by having power and choice we can have success anywhere......

Guys like Brent, Paul Janka, David X, Corry Sky never lived in Asia (as far as I know...)
they just made a conscious choice to have success with women in their own culture and reality. There is nothing special about these guys besides the fact that they decided to get this area handled.

A guy like David X is far from being a great looking guy. If he had limiting beleives about his look maybe he never would have dated. But he didn't let his physical appearance stop him from getting what he wants and deserves...

Just think about it guys..... ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 pm 
Site Admin

Shay wrote:
In the past, for some time I 'gave up' on western women and I was just dreaming about going to Asia to meet and connect with 'real women'.

But then I kind of snapped out of it because I realized that this is also a limiting beleive.
I think this is one that Rion also projects because on realm he was always talking only about Asian women and third world countries- not giving guys enough help on getting more success with women in their own culture. When I left Rion's forum I realized that this is a limiting
belief.
Sounds like a really limiting belief to me :(

Isn't it a bitch to have a belief like that stuck inside your head. Wonder where it came from? Wonder how to remove it?
Shay wrote:
Women are just women and there is no reason why anyone here should not be able to have success with women in his own area code.
Maybe it's a bit harder then with natural women, but we are men we have the power no matter where we live. And if a woman gives me a hard time I'm not wasting time on her
so by having power and choice we can have success anywhere......
Very true indeed.

How about a reframe... ALL WOMEN HAVE SOME NATURAL CHARACTER HIDDEN INSIDE OF THEM - your job is to help them rediscover it and give them enough 'space' for them to let it out. If they choose not to take advantage of that chance - fair enough. If they choose to take advantage of it then both of you will benefit.

It is in there somewhere, no matter how hidden it may seem.

They have dirt on their diamond as well.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:52 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Sounds like a really limiting belief to me :(

Isn't it a bitch to have a belief like that stuck inside your head. Wonder where it came from? Wonder how to remove it?
It was very easy to remove it. Once I stopped my subscription to monthly realm and got off Rion's forum it just went away by itself.

I'm not saying this to bring down Rion but that was how it happened to me....
I think it's really too bad Rion is not doing more to help guys with women in their own culture.
He can do much more then tell us to come and do coaching with him.

I still have some love for Rion and I find it very unfortunate. I also told him that so don't think I'm just saying it here behind his back.

I told him everything I feel he is doing wrong in hope that he will think about it and fix\improve it.....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm 
^

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:50 pm 

Let people be who they are.
If that's your path man, just go with it, nothing wrong...

I did lot of natural grounding, and I think it's a good way to change your views of women and induct yourself feminine natural energy.
But I also think it is NOT enough. It is better to ground in the real world, that mean BEING with women physically. Otherwise with only natural grounding you end up like a robot or something lol.

Also, I definitely don't think that having success with women makes you truly happy. Deep down, you all felt bad inside, and then you were with women, and nothing changed? like you were searching for external things in order to shut up the monster talking inside, the ego. But it only worked for some moments.
So why not make yourself happy first, then give this to women, this isn't selfish anymore.
ARE we doing natural grounding to GET women? to HAVE pussy?
A better way of doing it is to delebrate the feminine energy, and to Give our Love to women. This is what hapiness is about.
I not sure Rion is the happier person in the world, naturally grounding in his 5 BIG screens FLAT LCD or whatever.. trying to get get get get get attraction.
Must feel alone sometimes..