Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 am 

You see shit in the strangest places sometimes, once you learn the inner workings of human dynamics you can't help but analyze it everywhere you go...so here's something weird but encompasses everything we talk about in very simple terms.

I was with a girl today and I broke down and agreed to watch "a walk to remember" with her. I've you've seen the movie you'll understand the character I'll describe, if not, well it's really up to you if you wanna watch a cheesy romance movie, although it is pretty good :)

The female character Jaime played by Mandy Moore has so many of the pimp characteristics we talk about it's not even funny...and the dude falls balls out head over heels for her obviously. When watching this movie the big 2 that popped into my head (and then the 80/20 principle popped into my head because broken down this is all you need for female interaction to create attraction for the most part) were....

1. She loved herself unconditionally, which if you truly do creates a confidence and vibe of contentment that can't help draw women to you. Forget trying to act alpha and "confident", if you truly love yourself you will display these characteristics naturally and not look like you're "trying too".

2. She rewarded good behaviour and punished bad behaviour.

That's it!! In my opinion those 2 dynamics are the 20% actions that will give you the 80% results. Now granted some bitches are gold diggers, etc.. But if you really love yourself 100% unconditionally, you are going to display so many things naturaly that women can't help but be attracted to you.

Also, if you love yourself you will reward good behaviour and punish bad behaviour naturally but this is what will give women emotional rollercoaster and tension loops too keep them crazy for you withouth trying to neg or push/pull or any other sort of shit, and the threat of losing you because you stand up for yourself to her (Again, because you love yourself) will keep them sort of in fear and desperate.

Hope I put what I was thinking down ok, really 100% loving yourself unconditionally is THE most attractive thing there is, it is the key to this whole thing!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:50 am 

Great post man. And the truth is most women don't really love themselves and as a side note: they are always worried about how they look because they know that they age faster....

most men chase women and seem to forget that a man's value only grows with age (if he learns to play his cards right by building himself up). Then women his age are competing with younger women for him.

And there are more women than men in this world ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:03 am 

Rock solid as usual, ManniJa. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Rock solid as usual, ManniJa. 8-)
Thanks Kidd :) It truly is the key to women and when you understand that concept you lose all need for external validation as well...as you've said many times!

Sniper, you're right, most women don't 100% love themselves unconditionally therefore they're insecure and that's why you see jerks get women, because they play on their insecutities. If a healthy self-esteemed woman was "negged" or treated like shit or something by those guys she'd laugh at them and tell them to fuck off.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 am 

I must say that really, really is a great post.

Especially love yourself. Not only does it work, but it also stops you from actually giving a shit.

Double whammy.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 am 

Scarf wrote:
I must say that really, really is a great post.

Especially love yourself. Not only does it work, but it also stops you from actually giving a shit.

Double whammy.
Scarf, today I had this image in my mind...imagine a big ball, and on the outside of it where all these smaller balls around it like sattelites, that had a line connecting them to the big ball.

In those sattelite balls were words, let's say one was confidence, the next was non-neediness, next was not giving a shit, the next one had the vibe of contentment written in it, next was punishment/reward treatment, and so on.

For years I was focusing on all those smaller balls trying to master them, yet in the big ball it said "Love yourself unconditionally"...and by focusing on the big ball all the things in the outer balls come completely natural by default, it's just so fucking easy, my aha moment. Glad you enjoyed man!

EDIT: Another thing to note on, it's been said that the most attractive thing is just being yourself. Well when you really love yourself, you are completely honest and are truly being yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Good posts Mannija
ManniJa wrote:
EDIT: Another thing to note on, it's been said that the most attractive thing is just being yourself. Well when you really love yourself, you are completely honest and are truly being yourself.
It has been said for a reason :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Good posts Mannija
ManniJa wrote:
It has been said for a reason :)
Thanks Grinus :) You said something in another post about taking time away from women, I think (And I think you'll agree) that by taking time to just yourself, you really get to know yourself and that's one way of learning to love yourself and becoming your own best friend.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:02 am 

ManniJa wrote:

Scarf, today I had this image in my mind...imagine a big ball, and on the outside of it where all these smaller balls around it like sattelites, that had a line connecting them to the big ball.
Of course, when you get hold of one small piece, you start digging away trying to find all the other pieces or just the one bigger piece.

My great interest was finding out if you could teach that piece from the offset. I realise now that this is not possible. The jump is too big. All you can do is promise the person that the answer is there and encourage them to look for it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:30 am 

Scarf wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

Of course, when you get hold of one small piece, you start digging away trying to find all the other pieces or just the one bigger piece.

My great interest was finding out if you could teach that piece from the offset. I realise now that this is not possible. The jump is too big. All you can do is promise the person that the answer is there and encourage them to look for it.
Without the foundation you won't have shit.