Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:14 am 

me and my ex-girlfriend are still in touch. Now she is dating some new dude for three weeks...
This dude is muscular (he won a competition for body building) he is also a bit taller than me.

You know what my ex told me:

'Sniper I can't stop thinking about you', I don't feel attraction for this guy like I felt for you....

Now this guy does not have high education (a degree or some other profession) and I think she said that I'm smarter than him (he is not stupid but she says that I'm much more deep than him).

So you 'could say' that maybe the guy doesn't use his body to his advantage or whatever reason you think he is not a hot stud like he should be. But what I'm trying to say is that nobody is perfect.

So I'll use myself as an example here:

even if I'm not good looking like Brent I have other attributes that Brent doesn't have.
Or some girls might see Me and Zan and think he is better looking than me: but the moment he starts to talk- they might say: 'that's gay' and then they will talk to me....

(actually I showed a female friend of mine one of Zan's videos and she said: 'that's gay. I would not go for this guy'.)

Just used it as an example to clarify: if you focus on what you do have instead of what you don't- you will see reality in a different way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:35 am 
Interesting.
He probably can't fuck or has a small dick or something :)) Ask her next time what's the real reason she liked you more... if it's just your depth or something more.

What does "being deep" mean in your case? Emotionally deep? Caring? You talk about certain things?

Really? What video did you show her with Zan and she said he acted gay?

Last edited by IulianC on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:43 am 

IulianC wrote:
Interesting.
He probably can't fuck or has a small dick or something :))
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:24 am 

Iulian,
I told you to stop about the dick issue but you don't listen so next time I'm going to ignore your post.
But in this case: they haven't had sex so I guess it's not his dick size :|

By deep I mean deep thinker, I can analyze things really well- at least that's what she thinks.

I showed my lady friend this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7SSYMV6Ang

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 am 
I think sometimes women would go for you and not Zan because you have better chemistry with her. Chemistry is a big part of attraction... it's nature's way of not making us be attracted to everyone... kind of pairing us or something :) A big part of Sean's book is on chemistry.

Some stupid-ass bodybuilders are fucking obsessed with their muscles...and they brag about it all day long and it's all they know. Men don't need to have huge muscles nowadays so relying only on that to have success in life is not gonna get you anywhere... Most women don't like huge guys anyway... I think Hypnotica is the upper limit :))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:33 am 

Don't take this the wrong way Iulian but when your health improves I think you should get out more and get involved.

Your head is full of seduction community material coupled with your dangerously limiting beliefs, plus you're asking the same types of questions you did at Zan's forum and haven't made any real progress in yourself (nevermind women).

Life is too short to dwell on this shit, find a way to get over your psychological barriers (and not in the form of self-improvement programs).

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."