Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 pm 

I'm always looking to add seduction techniques to my arsenal. I read some of The Kidd's materials on this site, and I came across this "front blasting" deal.

From what I can tell, it simply involves ascertaining whether or not a woman is attracted to you and calling her out on it if she is. When I first read the technique a few months back, I didn't get it at all. Now, I'm amused by how ingenious yet simple it actually is. Even more interesting than that is I just realized that I actually used this technique by accident in my AFC days. I think it was key in starting the relationship with my first girlfriend.

I met my eventual first girlfriend at a party and we went through about a month of casual dating. Very platonic with very little touching of any kind. I wondered if she was actually interested in me in the slightest. I decided to take a shot and ask her to come to my hometown with me (we were in a university two hours away) and she agreed, which surprised me a bit.

Now, even though I was completely incompetent with women, I knew that if she agreed to go two hours away to a town she knew nothing about with a guy she's only been dating for a month that she must have a least some feelings for me.

We spent all of our first day in town screwing around with friends and all that noise. As we were walking back in the dark when night time came around, I put my arm around her waist;

"Why did you come with me this weekend"

"I dunno~~~ :)"

"I think you do. I think you like me."

"I don't know~~~ :)"

We went inside and an hour later things are getting heated. We are close and cuddling, and I'm going kiss... but she refuses.

"What's wrong?"

"...."

"I know you like me, so what's going on? Are you okay?"

After some resistance, she tells me a sad story about he sister and her past. I assure her we're not doing anything wrong, and I soothe her heart. And we kiss for the first time.

I didn't know it at the time, but I had just "front blasted" for the first time. And it's obviously effective.

I'll add more to this post later. I need advice for this new girl I've been "blasting". I'm blasting her front so I can blast her with my penis later. :D

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 pm 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
I'll add more to this post later. I need advice for this new girl I've been "blasting". I'm blasting her front so I can blast her with my penis later. :D
Boo-yah!! :twisted:

[ img ]

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:40 am 

Let's not forget the most essential factor for this technique to work!

C.O.N.F.I.D.E.N.C.E!!!!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:04 am 

enelkei wrote:

And what better way to be confident than being sure that you're right? That's why Kidd puts some emphasis on observation. If you want the confidence of being right, you need to know that the person you're calling out is actually attracted to you. A really confident guy could bluff or even assume attraction.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:10 am 

enelkei wrote:

And what better way to be confident than being sure that you're right? That's why Kidd puts some emphasis on observation. If you want the confidence of being right, you need to know that the person you're calling out is actually attracted to you. A really confident guy could bluff or even assume attraction.

I knew you would get it...I always had faith in you. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

If you want the confidence of being right, you need to know that the person you're calling out is actually attracted to you. A really confident guy could bluff or even assume attraction.

Bravo

oh and welcome Pokemon Trainer, about time you found your way here :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:04 pm 

O.k, so what if I KNOW, the woman is Jock ridin, I get CONFIRMATIONS from people seeing the female in question interact with me ( I have people around me who is always saying, I think that girl has a crush on you) , but whenever I FB, she giggles and act like she doesn't digg me. KIDD, this is the Female who came by my place and her Tits fell out :!:
the Female in question knows that I have a Girl Friend, cuz they met ( my girl also told me that the other female likes me :roll: ), I wonder sometimes if becuz she KNOWS that I have a woman, that's why she's playin around. oh, she always ask me if she can come and sleep over at my place.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:01 am 

On the side, I've been gaming this girl via texting for a while, and I recently started using front blasting to call her out on her desire for me. We've been talking off and on for a couple of months now and I even got pretty close to getting her down here for valentine's weekend. Ultimately she decided against it because she lives 1.5 hours away and she has no car. She was definitely considering, because she was looking up train tickets. Seemed reasonable, but I was still getting a reading on my BS detector. But this girl isn't the sort to make up excuses just to spare another's feelings.

Her: "Where do you come up with these ridiculous things to say?"

Me: "The only thing that's ridiculous is that your ass didn't come down here yet"

"Yeah I know..."

"Damn right you know"

"Pokemon Trainer, I've been busy"

"I know you wanna come down here. I know because if you really didn't you would just tell me to fuck off instead of making up bullshit"

"Oh yeah right"

"Time for ice cream"

"Good luck"

Some days later, we are texting and I call her out on playing games. I called her out saying that I know she was really considering before because when I quoted the price of a train ticket to her she corrected me a bit later. Somehow the text exchange turned into a sext exchange and we were telling each other about equipment sizes and experiences. I told her that I've made all my lovers orgasm. She told me she's never had one before, and I told her if she was with me it would be a different. She asked me what would happen if she came down and I told her honestly and with full detail what would happen. She suddenly became very aggressive say that it didn't sound appealing at all and she started accusing me of being gay and some other insults... but she also asked me for a picture... I thought she was kidding!

"A picture? Of what? My butthole lol?"

"Anything that would turn me on enough to get me down there to see you"

"I could send you a picture of my junk, but this isn't craigslist. I'm not gonna sit here and try to convince you to come here. But I can promise you an orgasm if you do"

"I don't think I want one"

"That's bullshit you totally want one and I can give it to you. I know you want to come down here otherwise you wouldn't have even bothered looking at ticket prices"

She continues to deny everything... and suddenly breaks into the whole thing where she says she's not a booty call or whatever. I tell her when she's done frontin' to let me know and we can get into something real. I also told her it's a pic for a pic and she sends me this hilarious pic of her making a bizarre face.

Anyway, I know she's interested and we've made these exchanges before (but not as sexual) and it always end with her getting hot and then freaking about about feeling like a "slut" or a "booty call" and jumping ship. It't not like that to me, and I've told her this but I guess it doesn't matter. Why does she behave this way? How can I prevent her from jumping ship later? I don't think front blasting is enough here. Tips and advice appreciated.

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:10 am 
Site Admin

One word:

Calibration

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:29 am 

peregrinus wrote:
One word:

Calibration
Not sure I understand... Are you saying it was too much?

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:24 am 

peregrinus wrote:
One word:

Calibration
Precisely. 8-)

Less is more...let their imagination do the work for you. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:56 am 

PereG, Kidd, you two are like fricking Psychics. you tend to know exactly what the other is thinking.
as Pokemon Trainer asked, was his "blasting" too much :?:
what is your take on my situation.
Kidd, I already know you are gonna refer me to your Tutoring, but kut me some slack. share some knowledge. :geek:
PereG, what is your take on my situation also :geek:
:|

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:57 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
One word:

Calibration
Precisely. 8-)

Ha! Bloody hell I thought that might be the case. Guess I blew it :)

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

enelkei wrote:
as Pokemon Trainer asked, was his "blasting" too much :?:
In my view, summed up in one word: YES!
The Kidd!! wrote:
I agree fully with this.

I am always talking about space, not just physically.
You can also create space in their minds.
Women fill spaces, their imagination will come up with things to fill that space, much better than you filling it and leaving them no space.
Ha! Bloody hell I thought that might be the case. Guess I blew it :)
So quick to admit defeat and give up. When there is nothing to 'blow' in the first place.
Ease off, give her some space (I DO NOT MEAN STOP TALKING TO HER, look into what I say).

for reference, your post:
Anyway, I know she's interested and we've made these exchanges before (but not as sexual) and it always end with her getting hot and then freaking about about feeling like a "slut" or a "booty call" and jumping ship.
Give her some space, do not close down the space around her.

Front blasting is not always about being brutal, there are times when subtlety and calibration are useful. There is also a time and place for giving her space to fill, NOT FILLING IT YOURSELF.

-
enelkei wrote:
PereG, Kidd, you two are like fricking Psychics. you tend to know exactly what the other is thinking.
Funny that.. More than one person has commented on it.
You should read some of the early posts for amusement one day, when you have time.

There is a reason why, there always is, if you look you will see it.

-
enelkei wrote:
PereG, what is your take on my situation also
There is an element of competition there. Not OVER you, between the two women.
There is also an element of you not going for it because of your girlfriend, which creates a great dynamic for her to play off (in a good way).
Also there is an element (as always) of she will have heard many things about you from your girlfriend and she is possibly intrigued by what she has heard/seen.

Many things are going on, give her some space, she will show her intentions.

Let her play and enjoy her playing, experience what is happening.

Along the way throw out a few lines with bait on them, like a patient fisherman, don't watch over them, leave them be. If she is, you will know.. If she is not, you will know..

Either way, you will find out.. And she will enjoy the difference from what she is used to.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:19 am 

peregrinus wrote:
I am always talking about space, not just physically.
You can also create space in their minds.
Women fill spaces, their imagination will come up with things to fill that space, much better than you filling it and leaving them no space.
it is like planting a seed rigth?, but it only happens when she is attracted to you?, this thing about filling space works all the time in the mind of women?