Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:29 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:38 pm 

I will start with question:

Have you ever though about something, the forget it and later you saw it happen in som way ?

Well this looks almost like law and can be used, from my experience.

Step 1: Intention - Figure out what you wanna change. For example "I have no girls, I want girls. I want sex with them." .

Step 2: Affirmations&Shit - Use what you feel and think is right, affirmations, imagination, law of attraction stuff, w/e.

Step 3: Anger&Frustration - Looks like it doesn't work. You do your shit and nothing happens.

Step 4: Let go - You decide it's useles, so you give up and do some other stuff (IMPORTANT: From experience, it looks like you have to forget about it completely.)

Step 5: Change - The HARDERST and most sick step. At some point of time you suddenly notice that your change actually happened. Gradually, slowly or suddenly, depends on what you wanted to change. If you wanted to learn stuff, they way has been shown somehow. Book recomended, person introduced etc.

The problem is - I don't know why and how this exactly works. So I listed all the steps I did and what happened, because I'm not sure if every step is needed really. Maybe the only intention itself is needed, try for yourself.
This doesn't relate to achieving goals, that's little different.

My theory is that when you are constantly thinking about something, your subcounscious doesn't have time to sink it in properly. And when you enter step 4, it finally has. And in some time (from a hour to years, unfortunately) it starts working "by itself" (not really by itself, I hope you get me here.)

Feel free to discuss B)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:12 pm 

maybe you realized that looking for a quick way to solve your issues it's the thing that hold you down to really get into them and make them dissapear