Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:56 pm 

Jared wrote:
Bonder wrote:
However, affirmations will NEVER EVER help you discover who you are, beyond all our beliefs and imagined limitations. It just isn't possible, because it's programming vs. anti programming.
I know that I´m not on this planet to discover myself,
but to create myself. (I discovered this though...)

Affirmations are good for this.
Hey Jared, there is no contradiction. I'm talking about discovering that you're the creator of your reality. It's a matter of sematics really, we're talking about the same thing here.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:09 pm 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
but i'ts difficult to stay in the nonresults affirmations at least to me.
I don't think it's possible for anyone- not being cynical here it's just doesn't make sense to do affirmations and then not expect results. It's like Bonder wrote above:
when you do work such as- discovering your true self: may it be Sedona, meditation, whatever....
then the goal is to free yourself from programming, and so it can work.

but as far as affirmations or even natural grounding:

It's more programming, Not saying it's bad but when it comes to programming
no one is doing it without expecting some outcome in the physical reality so it's kind of a catch to say: I do natural grounding or affirmations but I don't care about results...

it's the same as someone trying to get rich but at the same time says:
I don't care if I'm rich or not.

Affirmations might work for some people but from what I have heard as soon as somehting goes wrong: all the affirmations are going down the toilet. When it comes to women:
I can say that I'm the sexiest man alive: but as soon as I get a rejection or as soon as a woman I want stops wanting me: all the affirmations will go down the can.

on the other hand: if I don't care (I'm indifferent) then I don't need to tell myself affirmations or do natural grounding because I just don't give a shit if this or that woman wants me or not. I know what I have to offer and if that woman doesn't want me: there are plenty of other women who will....

it's the same, if you do sedona method( i found it very complicated), in order to be better with women you are going to fail, if you do affirmations with the same idea you will fail

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:18 pm 

And it's really not even worth arguing about. He's giving a testimonial about how it did work for him, not asking if it will. I suppose it's not for everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:09 am 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
And it's really not even worth arguing about. He's giving a testimonial about how it did work for him, not asking if it will. I suppose it's not for everyone.
I'm not arguing, I'm just trying to figure out if there is a way to do it and get consistent results......

Doing it without expecting anything to happen is not practical (for most people)
so maybe there is something missing here that we have not yet thought about ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:31 am 

Affirmations are difficult for some guys because they just can't believe what they are telling themselves. It's whatever works for the person. If a guy gets good results from affirmations I'm happy for him because we all deserve the best. I think the key to affirmations is saying them as a reminder to who you are, not what you will become. So you have to be able to believe the statements a little bit, otherwise you might have problems.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:28 am 

Sniper wrote:
I'm not arguing, I'm just trying to figure out if there is a way to do it and get consistent results......

Doing it without expecting anything to happen is not practical (for most people)

but either way, your gonna have to face rejection. That's the block between most men and women. They dont wanna face rejection. Even I get rejected from time to time. It only builds confidence. The affirmations are for YOUr own pleasure, they are NOT neccesary. But it doesn't hurt to see Yourself as the prize :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:16 pm 

leeman1010 wrote:
Sniper wrote:

but either way, your gonna have to face rejection. That's the block between most men and women. They dont wanna face rejection. Even I get rejected from time to time. It only builds confidence. The affirmations are for YOUr own pleasure, they are NOT neccesary. But it doesn't hurt to see Yourself as the prize :D

i feel you man, i love being in hard situatios with social presion. and this is it, "The affirmations are for YOUr own pleasure, they are NOT neccesary. But it doesn't hurt to see Yourself as the prize"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:50 pm 

I never had much luck with affirmations, but if they work for you that's good. I'd be interested in how come they work for some and not others..beyond the you manifest what you believe explaination.

I'm inclined to agree with Shay though....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:01 pm 

Good point, I forgot about rejection because it's not something I really focus on. You have love it, to think it's funny, because it is. There''s always something to learn from rejection and so you have to fall in love with failing because at least you've tried. That is when you can really let go of your affirmations and let them happen. When you stop being afraid of being afraid in other words.

I think that may be the missing part you're looking for, Sniper.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:33 pm 

Upon further reconsideration I've decided to work on my beliefs. I'm using a subliminal mp3 now to help with my confidence. I used to be against "changing" myself. It seemed like I wasn't being accepting of myself, but thats bullshit. You can be accepting of yourself AND work on yourself, they are not in contradiction. Guys that are naturally good with women grew up with the right beliefs, and they continue to benefit them. Likewise guys that grew up with not so good beliefs still have them holding them down.

The thing with beliefs is you can't consciously decide that you have that belief. Your subconscious has to accept it and you have to KNOW it. Affirmations are like beating your conscious mind into submission so you can actually get them into your subconscious mind. It works for some, but for others it is very very difficult to get that conscious mind to submit. It's not that affirmations don't work, it's just that some people's minds are very resistant to change.

Having said that, it's good to work on your beliefs AND take action. Don't use the negative beliefs as an excuse. Beliefs are there, whether your want to acknowledge it or not. So why not give yourself the best instead of settling?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:48 pm 

That is a good decision, even those who have
great charisma, still keep on developing it.

Taking full responsibility for yourself is the
key to happiness.

Responsibility = Positive feelings
Irresponsibility = Negative feelings

In fact, negative feelings are not normal human
experiences. Have you ever seen a negative baby?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:03 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
Upon further reconsideration I've decided to work on my beliefs. I'm using a subliminal mp3 now to help with my confidence. I used to be against "changing" myself. It seemed like I wasn't being accepting of myself, but thats bullshit. You can be accepting of yourself AND work on yourself, they are not in contradiction. Guys that are naturally good with women grew up with the right beliefs, and they continue to benefit them. Likewise guys that grew up with not so good beliefs still have them holding them down.

The thing with beliefs is you can't consciously decide that you have that belief. Your subconscious has to accept it and you have to KNOW it. Affirmations are like beating your conscious mind into submission so you can actually get them into your subconscious mind. It works for some, but for others it is very very difficult to get that conscious mind to submit. It's not that affirmations don't work, it's just that some people's minds are very resistant to change.

Having said that, it's good to work on your beliefs AND take action. Don't use the negative beliefs as an excuse. Beliefs are there, whether your want to acknowledge it or not. So why not give yourself the best instead of settling?
Good for you! The thing is that you've been given affirmations your entire life, albeit negative ones usually that are the result of other people and television telling you the way you need to live your life. Taking control of your mind is absolutely neccesary for success in any endeavor in whatever way you choose to take control of it that works best for you. It's not any different than how you have been assimilating the beliefs of others your entire life, only in the respect that YOU are the one now choosing the beliefs you want to be programmed with that will serve you instead of the other way around. That mp3 works great, by the way. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:04 am 

My only regret is I didn't start sooner. But I'm fortunate enough to realize the error of my ways. Some people just aren't ready to let go of their beliefs and start building their ideal life. It's scary at first because it is filled with uncertainty, but once you make it past a certain point you realize how a lot of beliefs held you back.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:48 am 

True.

First you read somewhere that there are certain beliefs that hold you back and you think "I think I have this belief" and some time later you have the real awareness about the beliefs that hold you back and then you can let go and change them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 pm 

My affirmations were only

"I'm cool."
"I'm good enough, I just have to take baths, shave, use cologne and dress cool."
"I'm cool."

and lately I'm repeating 10000000x a day

"I love you."

This worked really neat. When I see myself being negative or arquing in my mind I switch to ILUVU mantra shit. My world looks cool these days thanks to that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:07 pm 

That's some great affirmations you guys have. I really enjoy reading them.
And I noticed alot of guys are saying the same thing... I feel like crap after doing affirmations. Or, I feel depressed. Guys, this is totally normal, you are altering the worlds most powerful force in the universe, what do you think is gonna happen? Amazing things, you'll see. You just have to push through those tough brick walls of your past negative limiting beliefs. During the process, you will feel shitty, those are your negative beliefs surfacing, and coming on stronger than before!, Because you are challenging them! Dare to challange your mind. But as you break through this tough month or a acouple of months of resistence, you will begin to break free and enter a new reality, without even thinking about it. Just give it a chance. Look in the mirror into your eyes and concentrate, and say them.

ARGH, enough crazy talk lol, here are my affirmations.

I love you, and I accept you just the way you are.
I am really cool dude
I love women
Women want me.
I am incredibly sexy and irresistably attractive (meaning women cant resist me)

A few examles could be

Women finger themselves to me
I am the prize, women persue ME
I love everyone
I am at peace with myself and everyone

Good luck guys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:14 pm 

Hooey. :roll:

Don't talk about it, be about it.

I will say this one more time for the good people in the nosebleed section...strive for CONfirmation.

I can tell myself I'm awesome all day long...it ultimately means nothing. However, if you actually start taking steps to BECOME awesome, to where it is eventually undeniable and other people feel compelled to let you know how awesome they think you are, THEN you are doing it right.

I have women that tell me to my face that they finger themselves while thinking of me...some even send me a cell phone video to prove how moist the thought of me makes them. Sure beats standing in a goddammed mirror trying to convince myself that's what women do while thinking of me.

I just don't get why some of you guys spend any parts of your day whispering sweet nothings into YOUR OWN DAMN EAR. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:52 pm 

like leeman says, affirmations bring out old believes that migth be put you down, so it's not just about saying pretty things in the hear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 pm 

rant wrote:
like leeman says, affirmations bring out old believes that migth be put you down, so it's not just about saying pretty things in the hear
Whatever...you go ahead ahead and keep telling yourself what kind of man you wish to be while I keep on being that man and having women tell me that they wish their man was more like ME. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:19 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
rant wrote:
Whatever...you go ahead ahead and keep telling yourself what kind of man you wish to be while I keep on being that man and having women tell me that they wish their man was more like ME. 8-)
;)