Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:22 am 

Hey everyone. This is just a short post on how Mirror affirmations changed my life! I feel so solid at the moment! I came to a realization, that your thoughts Realy do control your reality. Even down to the way people respond to you. I have even had people that treated me like Shit, treat me very well.

Here are my affirmations..

I am powerful, dominant and assertive
I am confident and self-assured
I am fucking awesome

I say them in the mirror, and silently AND aloud throughout the day. In my car etc. Negative thoughts pop up and I just clear my mind and repeat them. Because you need to control YOUR thoughts.

Here is how my reality is changing! I feel all around confident, my body language is just ME. I have no self doubts, I have a more positive attitude in life. I don't care as much. I dont wank as much :x I dont see women as ABOVE me.
It's not about what people think of you, that makes you attractive, its what you think of yourself. THAT'S what makes you attractive.

Another thing I realized, when it comes to women, I just say whatever I want to say. If I wanna say hey, whats your name, are you from here, etc, it does not matter because I feel confident about myself, and feel good about myself, and thats ALL that matters. If affirmations aren't working for you, (which they weren't 4 me in the past) Its most likely because

a) You want results out of them
b) you aren't consistent

I really feel more in control in my life. Its kinda weird, because the negative thoughts do surface, but they are being cleared away. Just wanted you guys to see my experience. Thanks for reading :D
d

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:54 am 

What kind of negative thoughts do you get that you need to clear away, exactly? Just curious...

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:10 am 

i tried one affirmation

"i'm good with women, they see me as an desirable objetc, they are all over me as much as i have to reject them all the time"

and some funny things started to happen

men are attracted to me, not in a gay way,they almost worsiph me, they are interested in what i do in my life,they are kind with me,and women are fucking intimidated by me, they cannot see me in the eyes, and i'm careless about them, so i don't know what the hell is going on but i don't fell bad about it, but something is not rigth, if they work i think is kinda dangerous, or should i use another kind of affirmation.

or is there a guide on how to do this?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:42 am 

I agree about taking care of your thoughts, and
taking a great care of them.

Everything you say and do will eventually become a Universal Law
of your own being.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:13 am 

Oops sorry guys lol, I was logged on while I was at work.. Didnt even know it

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:16 am 

rant wrote:
i tried one affirmation

"i'm good with women, they see me as an desirable objetc, they are all over me as much as i have to reject them all the time"

and some funny things started to happen

men are attracted to me, not in a gay way,they almost worsiph me, they are interested in what i do in my life,they are kind with me,and women are fucking intimidated by me, they cannot see me in the eyes, and i'm careless about them, so i don't know what the hell is going on but i don't fell bad about it, but something is not rigth, if they work i think is kinda dangerous, or should i use another kind of affirmation.

or is there a guide on how to do this?
Dude, your on the right track! You are starting to internalize a mindset that most guys don't have. I know what you mean, men are all over you, alot of men smile at me and such... The women are intimidated by you because you are this high value guy, and some of them don't think they are good enough for you. Keep at the affirmations, but dont worry about how women respond to you, do them, just for yourself. I can totally relate.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:17 am 

Jared wrote:
I agree about taking care of your thoughts, and
taking a great care of them.

Everything you say and do will eventually become a Universal Law
of your own being.

Totally

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:19 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
What kind of negative thoughts do you get that you need to clear away, exactly? Just curious...

Stuff like, What is wrong with me, or Im not good enough etc. Why arnt I getting laid yet etc.
But the truth is, I have slept with my share of women, only to find out that thats NOT what Im looking for, I just want to feel free and comp[letely satisfied. Thats when its SO easy to get the women.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:32 am 

leeman1010 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Stuff like, What is wrong with me, or Im not good enough etc. Why arnt I getting laid yet etc.
But the truth is, I have slept with my share of women, only to find out that thats NOT what Im looking for, I just want to feel free and comp[letely satisfied. Thats when its SO easy to get the women.
Well, my friend, that comes from endeavoring to become the best man you can possibly be. Once you truly know who you are and what you are capable of doing, everything else just falls into place.

Good luck on your journey of self discovery. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:32 am 

hey leeman1010,

I'm curious, before you started to use affirmations did you have no success at all?
and then the affirmations turned everything around?
did you use other things with affirmations?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:32 am 

Good job being consistent with it! I've only ever seen positive outcomes from those who stick to changing their mindsets and mirror affirmations work very well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:35 pm 

Quote:
If affirmations aren't working for you, (which they weren't 4 me in the past) Its most likely because

that's kind of a catch. If you don't want results from them why do them?
no one is doing anything like affirmations without expecting to get some kind of results out of it.....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:46 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Quote:
If affirmations aren't working for you, (which they weren't 4 me in the past) Its most likely because

no one is doing anything like affirmations without expecting to get some kind of results out of it.....
That's why I don't think affirmations are really valuable. They are done with the intention of getting a certain outcome, and by doing that you are basicaly telling yourself (subconsciously) that you aren't good enough as your are.

However when you RELEASE emotions and beliefs... then you uncover your true self. Affirmations is just lying to yourself about who you are. It might be a better lie than the one you're living right now, but it's still a lie.

So when we're talking about doing inner work (and in my experience the only inner work that is effective for the long run, has to do with letting go/releasing), he's right, when you do in order to achieve an outcome like getting women or money. then it's not going to work as you're coming from a scarcity mindset. However, if you are doing it with the intention of discovering your true self or freeing yourself of all the shit programming you collected over the years... THEN real change starts to happen. And I experienced this myself many times.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:46 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Quote:

this what i think

if you do them for the result, your mind will block the affirmation as a lie beacuse the mind confront the thought with reality and the mind accept a negative belief when something goes wrong and you think you have to solve it, if you are aware that thoughts are just an ilusion, you can think wathever you want as real, but i'ts difficult to stay in the nonresults affirmations at least to me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:42 pm 

rant wrote:
but i'ts difficult to stay in the nonresults affirmations at least to me.
I don't think it's possible for anyone- not being cynical here it's just doesn't make sense to do affirmations and then not expect results. It's like Bonder wrote above:
when you do work such as- discovering your true self: may it be Sedona, meditation, whatever....
then the goal is to free yourself from programming, and so it can work.

but as far as affirmations or even natural grounding:

It's more programming, Not saying it's bad but when it comes to programming
no one is doing it without expecting some outcome in the physical reality so it's kind of a catch to say: I do natural grounding or affirmations but I don't care about results...

it's the same as someone trying to get rich but at the same time says:
I don't care if I'm rich or not.

Affirmations might work for some people but from what I have heard as soon as somehting goes wrong: all the affirmations are going down the toilet. When it comes to women:
I can say that I'm the sexiest man alive: but as soon as I get a rejection or as soon as a woman I want stops wanting me: all the affirmations will go down the can.

on the other hand: if I don't care (I'm indifferent) then I don't need to tell myself affirmations or do natural grounding because I just don't give a shit if this or that woman wants me or not. I know what I have to offer and if that woman doesn't want me: there are plenty of other women who will....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:16 pm 

Lester Levenson (the creator of Sedona Method) talked about this point a lot and said it is the most important part of the method. He said no one can really succeed with it unless his goal is freedom, becuase any other goal - like getting someone's approval or aquiring stuff - would set you in the wrong direction and keep you in WANTING mode instead of HAVING mode.

It's also in Jake's book (I have a very good reason to believe he took this point from Sedona too) "Stop giving a fuck", he mentioned even on the cover "the ultimate goal" and in the book repeated a few times about how our intention should be to reach a place of not giving a fuck.

The desire to be free gives us the power to kick out all the programming that we have in our minds, even the deepest of it.

Affirmations, in my experience, are useless. For very very few people they are really helpful with having a better mindset with women/money/success. However, affirmations will NEVER EVER help you discover who you are, beyond all our beliefs and imagined limitations. It just isn't possible, because it's programming vs. anti programming.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:31 pm 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
Good job being consistent with it! I've only ever seen positive outcomes from those who stick to changing their mindsets and mirror affirmations work very well.

Thank you. The key here is to change your life and Stop being needy for results. Life is not about success with women. I have learned that the hard way,. Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm 

Bonder wrote:
Lester Levenson (the creator of Sedona Method) talked about this point a lot and said it is the most important part of the method. He said no one can really succeed with it unless his goal is freedom, becuase any other goal - like getting someone's approval or aquiring stuff - would set you in the wrong direction and keep you in WANTING mode instead of HAVING mode.

It's also in Jake's book (I have a very good reason to believe he took this point from Sedona too) "Stop giving a fuck", he mentioned even on the cover "the ultimate goal" and in the book repeated a few times about how our intention should be to reach a place of not giving a fuck.

The desire to be free gives us the power to kick out all the programming that we have in our minds, even the deepest of it.

Affirmations, in my experience, are useless. For very very few people they are really helpful with having a better mindset with women/money/success. However, affirmations will NEVER EVER help you discover who you are, beyond all our beliefs and imagined limitations. It just isn't possible, because it's programming vs. anti programming.

I beg to differ. But I respect your opinions 100%

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:38 pm 

Same here ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:45 pm 

Bonder wrote:
However, affirmations will NEVER EVER help you discover who you are, beyond all our beliefs and imagined limitations. It just isn't possible, because it's programming vs. anti programming.
I know that I´m not on this planet to discover myself,
but to create myself. (I discovered this though...)

Affirmations are good for this.