Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Gratitude
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:55 pm 

It's very easy to get caught up in what I don't have in life and create unnecessary suffering for myself. But lately I've been practicing gratitude. Just to remind myself that I am VERY fortunate and should be grateful for all the things in my life. I also write it down as a reminder to myself. I'm a very visual guy and I respond much better to something in front of me. Hell, most people take for granted that they have a meal to eat every day. Something as simple as food is taken for granted every day. Writing it all down makes me realize I already live in abundance and there should be no need for suffering because my problems are minimal compared to what others are dealing with around the world.

I've also been working with some of Klaus Joehle's stuff and creating this gratitude list opens up the flow of Love into my life and I'm just grateful to be alive. His teachings are definitely the best I've come across and it's free, which just shows how genuine he truly is.

Post subject: Re: Gratitude
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:04 am 

Good stuff spirit. Gratitude is very important. Its the first and last thing I do every day and it definitely does feel good when done with the right intention and has a huge impact on one's happiness, self-satisfaction and perception of the world.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:38 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
Hell, most people take for granted that they have a meal to eat every day. Something as simple as food is taken for granted every day.
I love Rainbow Trout, and fish in general, I could wade into the rapids, fall on my
stomach and just leave my mouth open. Bliss & Gratitude all in one.

(If Life was a cartoon, that would be all there is to my Character in it.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:12 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
It's very easy to get caught up in what I don't have in life and create unnecessary suffering for myself. But lately I've been practicing gratitude. Just to remind myself that I am VERY fortunate and should be grateful for all the things in my life. I also write it down as a reminder to myself. I'm a very visual guy and I respond much better to something in front of me. Hell, most people take for granted that they have a meal to eat every day. Something as simple as food is taken for granted every day. Writing it all down makes me realize I already live in abundance and there should be no need for suffering because my problems are minimal compared to what others are dealing with around the world.

I've also been working with some of Klaus Joehle's stuff and creating this gratitude list opens up the flow of Love into my life and I'm just grateful to be alive. His teachings are definitely the best I've come across and it's free, which just shows how genuine he truly is.
Klaus Joehle's stuff is amazing. The longer I study things of this nature, the more I get in to stuff like that instead. I came across his books a couple of years ago and applied some of his stuff to my life. It's such a good feeling to feel grateful for everything you have. It makes every day a joy and everyone wants to be around somebody like that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:37 pm 
>