Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:44 pm 

I never shared this before and I feel like sharing it right now. How my reality was shattered and then built back up again 8-)

I'll try to divide it into a few stages and keep it short:

stage one:
women are not acting 'normal', you are nice to them and they seem to ignore you and go with men who don't treat them right. What's going on?
something is not right here....

stage two:
ah, there is this thing called: 'the seduction community', they might have some answers....

stage three:
seduction community is bullshit for the most part. Are there no real answers?
why is it so hard and takes so much work to get women attracted to you?
do I really suck this much?

stage four:
Ah at last: this Zan dude looks really cool and says you can be a good guy and attract women. Women are nice and sweet and will be attracted to you if only you do what Zan does.....

stage five:
Zan's stuff does not work :| But hey, this Rion dude seems to be interesting I think he has the answers I was looking for. If I only do 'natural grounding' long enough women will be like they used to be back in the 50's in my presence because they will feel my energy and return to their 'nature'.
look at Marcus success- if he can do it I can do it....

stage six:
Women will not turn into Palmys no matter how much 'natural grounding' I do....
Marcus got his success not so much because of 'natural grounding' he learned from other teachers such as Brent and he was already an attractive guy and was good with women before he did natural grounding.
Rion is posing as a rich man is poor third world countries and says that women are going gaga over his energy :| And when he was in Spain he paid Paul Janka to coach him and teach him how to collect phone numbers :| if he was so 'grounded' why would he need Paul Janka?

this was all a lie...
yet, maybe third world women are nice, sweet, feminine and care only about energy..
guess I have to check it out for myself

stage seven:
after my trip to Thailand-

dam, Thai women are not what Rion makes of them. Most women are not acting like Palmy and although some of them are very nice and friendly they are still materialistic just as much as western women (or even more) and they don't care just about your 'energy'.

Thailand has a different kind of matrix in it.
Women from South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore (which I met in Thailand) were nice, friendly, sweet and feminine (more than Thai women).
But I don't think they are not materialistic and they also have some kind of matrix in their countries:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=483

stage eight:
Women will never be like in the 50's it's a different time and era. Dating women from other countries (third world countries or Asian countries) is not the answer either....
If a real change will ever take place it's up to the Men to get their balls back- that's it. No smile and wink, no Palmy, no bullshit!!!!

stage nine:
Got my edge and power back after learning and really applying the stuff from 'The Kidd' and David X (a little bit from Corry Sky too)

picked up a few good things from Brent and 'The Blueprint \Tyler Durden' too (but as far as mindset and power: The Kidd, David X and Corry were the answer :D

stage ten:
I treat women the way I want to be treated. I have no problem being tough or nasty to them if that is how they act towards me. No more giving women a 'discount' just because they are women. As a result: women love me and respect me much more than in the past....

I'm aware that some women are not good and I don't try to change them. I have no problem giving advise to some of these women if they ask for my advise but most of them have a big ego and don't ask for advise so I don't even bother with them.

stage eleven:
to be continued.....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:51 pm 

What did you learn from David X, Cory Skyy and the blueprint?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:56 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
What did you learn from David X, Cory Skyy and the blueprint?
Azt,
how could I possibly write down everything I learned from these guys? :|
you have to have a look at their stuff yourslef....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 pm 

It'd be quicker if I just asked you:P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:51 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
It is this quest for the quick and easy path that prevents you from ultimately getting your blowjob, ATZ. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:03 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
It is this quest for the quick and easy path that prevents you from ultimately getting your ???????
Fill in the ??????? with whatever you want, it is what is stopping you.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:38 am 

I´ve only got 2 stages; on/off.

It´s like C3PO nowdays. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:13 am 

I think Zan's philosiphy works pretty well. ;) :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:25 am 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
I think Zan's philosiphy works pretty well. ;) :D
It works out pretty good for me too...after a woman has bumped into a few 'Amorati', she is practically BEGGING me to fuck her shortly after meeting me. :lol:

Eye cee wat ewe dyd thurr, TML! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It works out pretty good for me too...after a woman has bumped into a few 'Amorati', she is practically BEGGING me to fuck her shortly after meeting me. :lol:

Eye cee wat ewe dyd thurr, TML! ;)
:lol:
maybe I should convince guys in Israel to do the Amorati shit. This way there will be more women for me and Bonder.....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:55 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
It is this quest for the quick and easy path that prevents you from ultimately getting your blowjob, ATZ. :lol:
I've been in the seduction community for four years and the most I got was a necropheliac girlfriend and a feel of some slut.
I'm gonna do things your way, look out for women who like me and front blast them till I get my blowjob.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:24 pm 

lol, thank goodness I have no idea what this "amorati" thing is...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:32 am 

Bonder wrote:
Let's keep it that way. 8-)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Bonder wrote:
Let's keep it that way. 8-)
Indeed! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:10 pm 

The amorati thing is a bit odd and the guys on Zan's forum take it way too far. I registered over there before here, because I love talking about things of this nature and wanted a place to do it, but I couldn't bring myself to post. Those guys don't get it at all. They take his shit way out of context and screw it all up. His podcasts from his website are brilliant, though. I think very few people actually can understand him, though. His process of self growth definitely is not a quick fix and people tend to want things instantly these days. The smile and wink thing is a good example of people on his forum fucking up his wisdom. As far as I can tell, he always says that as a very "tongue in cheek" comment. Not that it really matters anyway, but you see where I'm coming from here.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:41 pm 

I definetely can see what Zan is talking about,
the podcasts are good.

For some men, instant gratification is no longer
fast enough.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:15 am 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
The amorati thing is a bit odd and the guys on Zan's forum take it way too far
so why doesn't he teach the Amorati guys the 'real ideas' behind his work\mindset.....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 am 

You have to have been through some stuff to actually get what Zan is talking about. He's one to come back to later after you've laid a little groundwork. He's got a great philosiphy on not being attached to the outcome and following your passion at all costs, always having a passion that is greater than women, but it can be really tough for new guys to get what he is talking about because he really doesn't give a step by step method on getting laid as he does a general philosiphy for life. There is zero technique in it at all. So when a guy see's Zan telling stories from his personal life that he is using as examples not as techniques to use, they think right away "Oh, I'm gonna go do this and act like Zan if that worked for him." It's not gonna work so well, because they're not Zan and that's not their personality. I bought his dvd's years ago, hoping for advice to get laid, and I was dissapointed when I found out that it wasn't about that. It wasn't until years later that I found out exactly how much value actually was in his dvd's and it went way beyond getting laid. I still watch those dvd's from time to time. I still get value from them to this day. It's just general good wisdom on being a man who speaks his truth.