Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: I feel I got my edge
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:43 am 

Ok this isn't like the Kidd's stories but I made progress and I feel like sharing, so here goes:

this week my ex-girlfriend talked to me (we are still in touch). She still has feelings for me.....
anyway, we talked on Monday and here is how it went:

Her: I want to see you Friday just you and Me.

Me: sounds good but I can't promise you anything yet since I have three big assignments (from the uni.) I need to finish until Friday night And send them via email to my professor (Friday night is the deadline). this is my last semester - very hard and intense :geek:

Her: I won't take no for an answer

Me: honey you know you can't control me or tell me what to do, so why do you even try?

Her: hehe, ok but please try.....

Thursday I saw that I was not going to finish everything by Friday night but I wanted to take a break on Thursday night. So I called her to tell her that I can't Friday and asked her if she is doing anything today (Thursday). She said she is going to visit a mutual friend of ours.

I called that friend and told him I'll come over to his place for a beer.
So I went to his place and there was Him, Me and her. She made me and my friend a great salad at his place. :)

We had a beer and a great time and when it got late I said I'm tired and I'm going home. I asked her if she wants a lift home. She said yes and I took her home.

when we got to her place it was late I was so tired but I stoped the car and walked with her a little bit in the park (near her house).

we kissed and made out, if she was not living with her parents maybe I would have gone up to her place and spend the night with her. But she lives with her parents so I could not.
I could have taken her to my place but then I'd have to drive her home afterwards (because she does not live in the same city as me and her family is old fashion) so she could not sleep in my place- her family knows we are not dating anymore...

So I made out with her and we kissed until I was too tired and went home.

She called me today and told me she can't stop thinking about me......

I can sleep with her if I want to and maybe I will.... but that's not the point.
what is the point of the title? and why I said I got my edge?

because unlike in the past where I was thinking too much, this time I just did what I felt like doing. I felt like kissing her and making out with her and I did. I was not in my head thinking of what she is going to think, or if she gets the wrong idea, etc....

I'm not bad I just got out of my head and stopped trying to think for 'her' (as David X and The Kidd say...). I didn't promise her anything or manipulate her- I just did what I felt like doing and if she does not like it, she can always say no. :)

for me that is a part of having the edge. Going with what you feel and not being stuck in your head trying to think for her......

Post subject: Re: I feel I got my edge
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:11 pm 

Fun times!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
She called me today and told me she can't stop thinking about me......
Good
Sniper wrote:
I can sleep with her if I want to and maybe I will....
OK, how about a slight re-frame on this.

Do you want to sleep with her?
Can she sleep with you, if she tries?
What will she have to do to convince you to sleep with her?

If she wants to enough she will try, give her the space and let her try.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm 

Thank guys, the importent point however is:

I stopped thinking what she is thinking in the sense that I feel like doing something I do it.
I'm not trying to think for her....

In the past I always used to complicate things by thinking so much: if I should or shouldn't do this or that, what will she think, will she think of me as......or as.....
will she see me as....or as....

stuff like that......

Now I just flow and do what feels right (for me). if she is not intrested that's cool, no problem.

But why do we feel that we need to 'protect' women. They know what they are doing, they know what they want. we complicate things so much by trying to think for them....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:38 pm 

I still feel the need to protect women. It's in my nature. Especially old ladies and really sweet women. Really hot women, though...no good deed goes unpunished with that type so be careful.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:24 pm 

Atta boy Sniper, who gives a fuck what they think! It's about what YOU think and want, they are so replaceable it's not even funny.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:54 pm 

update:

we had sex this morning. I enjoyed it, she enjoyed it and I didn't promise her that we are going to get back together so it's all good :)

women love and enjoy sex as much (or even more) than men. So no need to complicate things.....

If she would have asked if we are going to get back together I wouldn't have lied to her and said: yes. She didn't ask anything- it was just an enjoyment of the moment.

So why complicate things? (like I used to do in the past...) 8-)

And if she wants a commitment, no problem. She should find someone else....
there are always more coming up ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 pm 

See Sniper? You've managed to overcome your seemingly impossible environment. In hindsight, maybe your environment wasn't so much as impossible as it was just intimidating to you. Now you understand what I was saying...that my methods provide results in ANY environment. You are like a totally different person now, and I salute you! 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:42 pm 

Yeah, people make their environment, and they can undo it
as well. Or re-do it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:06 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
See Sniper? You've managed to overcome your seemingly impossible environment. In hindsight, maybe your environment wasn't so much as impossible as it was just intimidating to you. Now you understand what I was saying...that my methods provide results in ANY environment. You are like a totally different person now, and I salute you! 8-)
Thank Kidd,

I think that what really pushed me forward was the fact that I went to Thailand and saw that it's not what Rion makes it out to be.

The women in Thailand that are not bar girls or poor are not all over you and in some ways are the same as western women (by that I mean that it's not easy to pick them up or date them- just like that...)

So after my fantasy crushed I decided it was time to be the man in my own country.
you were right all along ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:33 am 

Quote:
you were right all along
Haha yeah...seems to be an ongoing theme with me. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!