Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Stories
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:26 pm 

I think it would be cool if there was a thread dedicated to some of our stories. I know I'm always entertained and gain some new insight when I hear someone tell me about a bad date, a good one or just some crazy shit that happened on the weekend :) Here's one that happened to me a few years back that's pretty funny....

I use work at my friends gym and everyday this girl who was back home visiting from University would come in. Now this girl was really cute, probably an 8 on most guys scales, the only problem was that one of her eyes was a little wondering or whatever the fuck they call it...lol Not a big deal since I didn't want a gf or anything, it wouldn't be the kind of thing stopping me from getting hard or anything like that.

So in the beginning it was just small talk between us "Hey, how are you today?" kinda shit, but then one day I'm in the back cleaning up and out of the blue she comes over to me and says "My friends are having a cottage party this weekend, would you like to come with me?" I said sure and then we figured out all the logistical shit, etc..

So anyway I go to pick her up and when I get there she tells me that a bunch of her friends are meeting us there and that if I would like, I could bring some friends too (I guess she didn't really know the people who were having the party, just through association).

Of course being the AMAZING friend that I am :) and taking more pleasure in getting my friends laid then myself, I call 2 of my boys to meet us at this gas station near where the party was and then they could follow us since it was way back in the fucking bush.

So everything went good, we meet my friends, grab some beer and head back.

When we get there her friends come over and we all introduce ourselves, then like typical girls they head straight to the bathroom.

Now this is where the climax and ultimate cock block comes in. The friends I was with were pure hicks, never left the country type thing...and they really didn't have a filter on their mouths so I should have expected something bad to happen...lol

We're standing in a circle, it's pitch black out so we can't really see anything and I ask them what they think of the girls. Well I guess as fate would have it, the girls were on their way back to us right as I asked my buddies the question and one of them says "They're hot, but the one J is with...when I was talking to her one eye was looking at me and I don't know where the fuck the other one was looking!" lol

And of course when he said that she was right behind him.

Long story shot, she got super pissed, kicked us out (This was like 5 minutes after we had gotten there) and I never saw or spoke to her again..lol I think she was leaving for school the following monday so she never came back to the gym.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Post subject: Re: Stories
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 pm 

I have a few peppered in the Treasure Chest...here is one to get you started. 8-)

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=253

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 am 

I was at the renaissance fair and I was dressed as a pirate. I had thai sailor pants on and an open vest. I went in to the bar to order a beer before I watched these crude ass old musicians called "The Bedlam Bards." sing their songs. The hot barmaid is staring at my pecs as I give her my money and I totally play it up saying "Does this look like 3 dollars to you?" She says "I don't rightly know." and so I say, if you "can't count by site then perhaps you can count by touch" and I take her hands. Her hands are cold when I take them and she says "I'm always so cold." So I say "Perhaps you need to warm them up then" and put them on my chest. This banter went on back and forth for a while and then we took our seats. She came over to us and told us to let her know if you need anything else and put her name tag(which was right by her cleavage) right in my face. I said I'd let her know and as she was walking away I said "Wait what was your name again?" and she puts her tits like right in my face almost as I just sit there and stare at them saying it takes me a minute to read sometimes. I forget how the rest of that day went, but we went to the ren fair a few more times and every time the sexual innuendo's got more and more crude. One of the times she came over and said something about being cold again and I said to her "Things are usually best warmed from the inside." She looked totally taken aback and left immediately, but returned during one of the bards songs called "Oh lassy come beat me" with a cat of nine tails and started whipping me in the back with it. Ever since then we have had that kind of relationship. She talked me in to going to the auditions this month for the ren fair next year. I guess she wants her pirate sexiness all the time...greedy wench.

We never did have a sexual relationship(yet) because she is in a relationship and I let things like that go, because there is an abundance of women, I can let the sexual tension boil with women and there never is really any need for an outcome until the time is right, but every time we're together things get very sexual VERY fast, so I can imagine that is really only a matter of time and I think she knows that even better than I do.

Now for the disaster stories!

I have a funny internet dating story. I went on match.com for a 3 day trial, sent out a bunch of e-mails with my phone number and then canceled the membership. This one girl wanted to get together, so I met her for dinner(No I didn't pay for her. Fuck that) Early on it became apparent to me that she was looking for "The One". So I turned the conversation over to my view on things. Being a libertine and all, you can see how she got upset really fast by my idea that people should be having sex before they are dating, while she believed that people shouldn't have sex until they are married. She got all pissy and asked how many women I had slept with. I told her that's none of her business. She said she wanted to know because she just wanted to know how many STD's I have. I told her that I have all of them. Even AIDS...and that was the end of that, lol. That date was worth it just for that.

I have a great one about while I was on vacation.
I went down to the hot tub like I usually do when I'm at a hotel to meet some people. There was this beautiful girl there with bright pink hair and I started talking to her. One thing led to another and I invited her to my hotel room right in front of her weekend boyfriend, who did nothing of course. I don't know if she got it in her head that I was just like every other guy, but she was 20 and her friend turned 21 that night, but not yet and so they wanted me to buy alcohol for them. Her friend, as it turned out, was pregnant. Of course I said to her "Hell no, you shouldn't even really be in a hot tub." A little later I went out to get some beer. I was up in my hotel room with my friend watching "Don't be a Menace" and pounding steel reserves.(Classy, I know) Then we get a knock on the door. Here comes the pink haired girl, her friend AND her weekend boyfriend, who follows behind her silently like a puppy dog. They have alcohol with them. They immediately see that I have alcohol and say "I thought you weren't going to go get any." and I correct them "NO, I said I wasn't going to go get any for YOU." and I start cracking up. We all end up sharing all of our alcohol. The hotub is open all night long and we seem to think it would be a good idea to go down there in our drunken state. Me and pink haired girl get in the hot tub and she seems to think it would be a good idea to get topless so she does. The rest I don't remember all that much, but I do remember that we narrowly escaped security coming down. We go back up to the room and pretty much go to sleep from there. I am well beyond any desire for sex at this point and I really want to go to sleep. I tell the pregnant girl she can sleep in the bed with me because she is pregnant. Pink haired girl and the weekend boyfriend have to sleep on the ground. Pink haired girl has other plans. She apparently tries to jump on me and rape me. What she didn't know is that I am dangerous to mess with when I am half asleep and I kick her out of bed unconciously as if she were a bothersome puppy. She gets pissed at this and leaves with weekend boyfriend. Pregnant girl is upset in the morning and has to call her mom to come pick her up because pink haired girl was her ride, lol. That was one of the craziest things that weekend, but there was SO much more than that that happened. Very eventful weekend.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:02 am 

For those that don't know...TML is fucking RIPPED. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:47 am 

Great stories guys! :) Keep em coming! Kidd you need to write more, your shit is golden. TML, bf or not, fuck that girl! lol

Not that shit isn`t happening now obviously, but here's something that happened to me when I was 15 that was really fucked up...I call it The ultimate cockblock!

So again, I was 15 and meet this dude in Karate class. We become friends and he invites me over to his place for the weekend.

His town was even smaller then my town so there really wasn't much to do other then wander the fucking streets. It was a friday night and a little after I got there we head out to see what kind of shit we can stir up when we run into these 2 girls he knows walking down the street.

Now one of these girls was pretty much the hottest girl I've ever seen....even till this day, and the other was a hardcore butterface, but again, great body.

So anyway, he had a trailer out back of his parents place that we were sleeping in that night so he invites the girls back to hang out, they agree but had to go tell their parents or something so they said they`d meet us there in like half an hour.

Operation bang the hot blonde mode kicked in the moment they left. I told my friend I wanted her so we came up with this idea to start a game of truth or dare with them, and when it was his turn he was to dare the blonde to kiss me.

Great, this was awesome, I was psyched....had it all locked in! Then the ultimate cockblock comes in!

The girls come back, take a seat and after a bit of small talk he tells them we should play truth or dare....to which they entheusiastically agree.

So I start, truth...butterface goes....truth.....hot blonde....truth - Then it comes to my friend. What does that motherfuckerer do? I swear it was in slow motion, he says "J, I dare you to kiss "insert butterfaces name here".

In my head I was like "WHAT THE FUCK MAN??!! The plan the plan!!!!!!!!!!!" But I do anyway to not give anything way that I really wanted the blonde. The problem was that pretty much ended the game because the blonde quit and I was a virgin and knew the butterface was kind of slutty so I ended up getting together with her that night while my friend and the blonde went to the back of the trailer to talk. He never told me he had a huge crush on her which he should have because then I would have backed off anyway.

The worst part was the next day the blonde calls and I asked to talk to her because I still wanted to see my chances (Gimme a break I was 15 lol) and she says "You know J I really liked you and defenitly would have hooked up with you" (I didn't sleep with the butterface, just make-out shit, then I find out blondie was down to fuck????? ahhhhhhhhh) but you made your choice."

I swear I gave my friend the biggest blast of shit I've probably ever given anyone...lol Didn't talk to him much after that but fuck, defenitly the worst cock block I've ever experienced!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."