Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:10 pm 

So I was sick this weekend and I had a lot of time to think about the current situation in the good ol' United States. Anyway I've recently come to the conclusion that women have no idea what the hell they want because society pretty much fucked up masculinity. Now, I'm not complaining about women, I'm just sick and tired of masculinity being put down in todays society. Kids growing up these days are being babysit by tv pretty much, and thats just spewing out all the wrong types of messages. I know some of you guys are against rion's teachings but the polarity between the sexes is seriously out of whack. I mean its so subtle the changes that have happened and I can't believe things are as bad as they are. I turn on the radio and all I hear is whiny love songs about a girl leaving some guy because he was too much of a bitch to begin with. Blah, its sickening. Women and men will NEVER be equals, we can't be, we are 2 completely different types of humans. I have to wonder just how bad this is going to get though. Are women going to start growing their own dicks in order to take men completely out of the equation?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

freespirit422 wrote:
Is masculinity being erased from society?
YES

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:55 pm 

I'm not against Rion's teachings I'm just looking at the bigger picture (after my last trip to Thailand...). Here are a few pointers:

yes media in the USA\West suck so you have to choose what you watch on TV and what you hear on the radio so you won't be wussified (that I agree with Rion). But other than that: watching Thai music videos often or running away from the west is not the answer.

Look at it this way:
the media sucks but we still have a choice: we can choose not to watch or listen to things we don't want to...

In third world countries the media might not be as bad as here, but people living in those countries are dealing with much bigger problems (problems that they can't choose not to deal with them) such as:

Poverty, Government corruption, violence, bad health system and more.

While I don't like the media in the west I'm still happy I was born and raised here. It's much better to live in the west as far as: human rights, justice system, police, job opportunities, education, heath system and options to improve our social\life status.

In Thailand or India for example, if you are born to a poor family it's almost impossible to get out of that social situation. A lot of women in Thailand would marry a western man even if they don't love him- just to get out of there. Same for other third world countries.

In post Communist countries you can get loads of marrige proposals from women who are dying to get out of their country and Poverty...And I see many men from China, Thailand or Philippines who are coming here to work at jobs that the local people don't want to do.
And once their visa is expired they would give anything to be able to stay here......

Rion does not look at the big picture .See, he shows up in those countries with American dollars and lives like a king (because it's cheap). He goes with poor bar girls (and says it's because of his energy). :|

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:12 pm 

Sniper,
who told that Rion goes with bar girl?
Does he pay the girls he is with?
Maybe only the night at the hotel and a lunch..

Maybe what you say has some truths, but those ladies possess more natural feminine energy, though their poverty..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:20 pm 

Quote:
Sniper,
who told that Rion goes with bar girl?
Does he pay the girls he is with?
Maybe only the night at the hotel and a lunch..
does that make a difference? :|

If women In France were very poor and you show up looking like a rich man, you would also get plenty of action.
a lot of them are hoping to get a marriage proposal and some western men are looking for someone who will cook for them and give them great sex (so some of these girls succeed)
Quote:
Maybe what you say has some truths, but those ladies possess more natural feminine energy, though their poverty...
maybe because that's the only thing they have to bring to the table (just a guess...)

I saw very sweet and feminine women from south Korea, Japan and other countries.
Now since those women are not poor to me that is pure feminine energy without any agenda.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:32 pm 

You seems to have a pretty negative view of those Thai women Sniper,
and make generalizations out of stuff.

Where did you go in Thailand?
If you go to touristic places, it's normal to feel manipulated, and that many people out there are here to get something from you, I had this feeling..

What do you think about Etienne trips to Thailand, he appear more of a "normal" and not rich guy?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 pm 

Naled wrote:
What do you think about Etienne trips to Thailand, he appear more of a "normal" and not rich guy?
Quote:
In Thailand the avrage salary is between 7000-10,000 BAT a month -which is around 225-322$$. Some people don't even make 7000 Bat a month but even the ones who get to 7000-10,000 BAT still don't have it easy. After they pay for a room, food, etc... they don't have spare money left.
now let's see:

1 US dollar = 30 Bat (Thai money)
so even if I stay at a cheap guest house which is let's say:
10$ a night - that is 300 Bat (a night)

300 Bat x 30 days is 9000 Bat a month which I spend just on a hotel room.
Now when you add the food and shopping I make in Thailand to that equation=
I'm already much better off financially than most avrage Thai people.

Now add to it the fact that I have money for plane tickets to get to Thailand. And that I can afford to take time off work or school. Avrage Thai people could never afford a plane ticket to Israel or France....

So you see: even an avrage man from the west is much better off than avrage working Thai people- even if he does not pose as a rich man.

Now Etienne spend a long time in Thailand, I don't know which hotels he was at or how much money he spent. But I just gave you an example of how even an avrage man from the west which is not rich already has a higher social status by default.

Now as I said, some Thai women would love to hook up with a western man just for a chance to live and work in the west. In any western country the minimum wage is much higher than in Thailand.

Now I don't know what kind of women Etienne was with and I'm not saying that all Thai women are gold diggers.

All I'm saying is that women of high quality in Thailand are not sleeping around and will only sleep with someone who dates them for a while and shows he is serious.
Also, women in Thailand do care about money and social status- so to say that they are only after 'energy' is hooey. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 pm 

It's being forcefed down our fucking throats that's it's wrong to be masculine by the media. I pretty much have stopped watching television because I can't take it anymore, it's everywhere! Watch the show "friends" and the guys are bitches, the girls have the balls, and it's pretty much like that with every other sitcom too. Don't EVER watch anything like "The view" or you will grow a vagina and hate yourself for being a man.

The funny thing is that if the woman is the dominant one she's not happy, but she won't know why she's not happy...then if she's with an Alpha she'll be happy, but she'll watch the view and regis and kelly and all that shit and be told she's week if she's not controlling her man so she gets confused.

Bottom line, be carefull what you watch and listen too because that shit can creep into your subconcious because it's basically affirmations.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:46 am 

It won't be forced from society while I'm alive. At least for me. :)

For every time you feeling it creeping in go watch the movie 300. That'll cure any doubt for ya.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:27 am 

haha fuck ya, have 300, gladiator and braveheart on standbye at all times!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:09 pm 

also don't forget that most of these TV shows and wussy songs are created or written by men.
An idea:
Let's kidnap all those producers and start to write new sitcoms and songs ourselves.

something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuvOVH0aSQ

:lol: :lol:

but not all TV shows are wussies, I heard 'Mad man' is good.
Heroes was good, 24 (the first 3 seasons were good)
Lost is great

I'm sure there are a few more......

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:47 am 

Californication

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:43 am 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
Californication
The best is the episode where Charlie talks Hank into having a threesome and then the chick squirts all over Charlies face as Karen and Marcy walk in the room...lol

On a side note, Karen would be one of those unworthy bitches...she's only happy when there's drama and only wants what she can't have...the writers made a great example of a girl to stay away from.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:59 am 

To be fair, she does give Hank quite a few chances and he fucks up every time, lol. All in all a fantastic show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:41 am 

lol Ya but when Hank straightens up for her she then says "This isn't gonna work". One of this chicks that's only happy when she's unhappy. Great show indeed!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:49 pm 

Yeah, Karen is pretty damn miserable. I wouldn't want to be with a woman like that. There's so many good characters in that show. I think one of my favorites is Sue Collini from season 3. Poor Charlie...