Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Short conversation
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 6:41 pm 

Sitting at the table with three of my coworkers, having coffee and chatting. One of the old heads popped the famous question:

What's up with you Moltisanti, when will you get married?

Never.

Why not??

I'm not crazy. (saying it jokingly)

Why would you have it better than us?!

Don't blame me :D

Post subject: Re: Short conversation
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

Simply beautiful

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:26 pm 

I was reading the term marriage actually has a meaning in esotericism it's Mary-Age. The age at which a woman has children.

In any case a marriage is a contract with the State. My understanding also by signing a marriage license you also allow the state to administrate anything that comes from it such as children as their property. People are not considered lawful parents only legal guardians. Given that the schools are now saying children are capable to consenting to a "vaccine" which alters your DNA, no thank you. A license is a variance to do something which is technically illegal also. That's how little the state thinks of us.

Doing a marriage through the system sounds like a terrible deal. The system with it's millions and millions of codes is the matrix in the truest sense of the word.

To echo Moltisanti "No thank you I'm not crazy, you guys can keep the marriage license."

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:44 pm 

To be 100% honest with you fellas; I am not completely closed minded with the idea of marriage. It won't happen soon that's for sure but if it happens, ever, it's not gonna be just for the sake of it.

But like I said, It's not going to happen any time soon :twisted: . In my environment people who are 30 and over are heavily judged if they are not married.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 am 

Nice!

Japanese culture blast from the past

婚 KON 1) marriage 2) (archaic) sexual intercourse

女 onna = woman
氏 shi = 1) family name 2) lineage; birth
日 hi = 1) sun 2) day

婚 ~A day when woman enters into family

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 5:18 pm 

Moltisanti wrote: *
To be 100% honest with you fellas; I am not completely closed minded with the idea of marriage. It won't happen soon that's for sure but if it happens, ever, it's not gonna be just for the sake of it.

But like I said, It's not going to happen any time soon :twisted: . In my environment people who are 30 and over are heavily judged if they are not married.
I'm not opposed to marriage either. If I do it though it's needs to be private and not through the public system. That way one can reserve all their intrinsic rights and natural liberties.

I would imagine the dating pool is going to become quite small though. I won't be dating anyone who took that "vaccine". That thing alters your DNA, I want my genetics to be passed on unbroken.