Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Babysitting's jockin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:35 am 

Hi to all, i want to share something funny to you.

From couple of days I have to babysitt a 12 years old kid from a friend of mine,
because she has a broken leg.
Mind you that I'm unemployed right now and I use this time to study for some IT courses and doing renovations at my apt (so I'm learning stuff I did not practice at first hand and I'm becoming step by step a handy man, thanks also to daddy youtube).

I live in a <<sea city>> so I can go to the beach daily. I spend time with the kid doing snorkeling, swimming...and he really enjoy it. I'm an asshole a bit cause I make sure that after all those swimming, he comes at his house, tired cause he cannot do anything other and follow my lead :lol:

I do not know fellas, but I got few times mistaken as a father for this kid and especially I get that gazing that before this babysitting I didn't get, gazing that I reply with a smile and the women who gaze at me do like this (https://youtu.be/5A8hUR8CD3s?t=40) or
like yesterday.
A woman tried to get my attention couple of times by first gazing and doing like in the video, also by talking by herself so I can hear it saying "ahh the kids" and stuff like that (but without looking at me).

In other words now I get more attention from women, because of this babysitting.

I was reading the last the Kidd's book and I do not know why is it happening. :?

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day.

Post subject: Re: Babysitting's jockin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:51 am 
Site Admin

Ask yourself what it is that they are seeing because of the babysitting, that they would not usually see with you on your own.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:46 am 

PimpDee wrote: *

In other words now I get more attention from women*, because of this babysitting.

I was reading the last the Kidd's book and I do not know why is it happening. :?
*What are their names?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:04 pm 

peregrinus wrote: *
Ask yourself what it is that they are seeing because of the babysitting, that they would not usually see with you on your own.
I've already asked that and i do not have the answer.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:17 pm 

Jared wrote: *

In other words now I get more attention from women*, because of this babysitting.

*What are their names?
I didn't beckon. Cause when I noticed that is when we were doing something or I was doing something.
For example: I was laying towels, umbrella and the kid just run to the water...or we were walking and talking about something and I was leading him to go this or there and I noticed the gaze, who always reply with a smile.
Even the kid is so in his world, that a girl his age literally chased him, yesterday.
How i know that? cause she was staring at him like 2 minutes straight and talking to her mother about him, when I told him he said: <<really? I didnt noticed>> she literally came close to him, and he moved on the other side :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:24 pm 

Are you sure Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:04 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote: *
Are you sure Daddy?
I dunno, boy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:14 am 
Site Admin

PimpDee(RE-ARRANGED) wrote:
I live in a <<sea city>> so I can go to the beach daily.

I spend time with the kid doing snorkeling, swimming
I make sure that after all those swimming, he comes at his house, tired cause he cannot do anything other

he really enjoy it.

I didn't beckon. Cause when I noticed that is when we were doing something or I was doing something.

she was staring at him like 2 minutes straight and talking to her mother about him

when I told him he said: <<really? I didnt noticed>>

the kid is so in his world, that a girl his age literally chased him, yesterday.

I was laying towels, umbrella and the kid just run to the water.

we were walking and talking about something

I was leading him to go this or there

when I noticed that is when we were doing something or I was doing something.

I have to babysitt a 12 years old kid from a friend of mine

I got few times mistaken as a father for this kid
Are you sure Daddy?
Could it be that they are seeing you interacting with a 12 year old boy.
How the boy reacts/interacts to you
how you react/interact to the boy

How you are both interacting with your environment

How you are spending time together

How regular it is

How familiar and comfortable you are with each other

The part where you are both in another place enjoying yourselves (metaphorically)

You are, while babysitting, in the parental role, even if not biologically the parent.

I wonder how many lessons the kid has to teach you :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:51 pm 

PimpDee(RE-ARRANGED) wrote:
I live in a <<sea city>> so I can go to the beach daily.

I spend time with the kid doing snorkeling, swimming
I make sure that after all those swimming, he comes at his house, tired cause he cannot do anything other

he really enjoy it.

she was staring at him like 2 minutes straight and talking to her mother about him

when I told him he said: <<really? I didnt noticed>>

the kid is so in his world, that a girl his age literally chased him, yesterday.

I was laying towels, umbrella and the kid just run to the water.

we were walking and talking about something

I was leading him to go this or there

when I noticed that is when we were doing something or I was doing something.

I have to babysitt a 12 years old kid from a friend of mine

I got few times mistaken as a father for this kid
Are you sure Daddy?
Could it be that they are seeing you interacting with a 12 year old boy.
How the boy reacts/interacts to you
how you react/interact to the boy

How you are both interacting with your environment

How you are spending time together

How regular it is

How familiar and comfortable you are with each other

The part where you are both in another place enjoying yourselves (metaphorically)

You are, while babysitting, in the parental role, even if not biologically the parent.

I wonder how many lessons the kid has to teach you :)
Thanks for the reply.
I try to resume. I pick him up at his home, we spend most of the time at the beach, I pick him down at his home.
His desire to go to the beach to swim is high, he even accelerates his walk when we are very close to the beach. So when he enters the beach, he walks in front of me, quasi running, sometimes few meters, just to find a place as quick as possible to took off his stuff and to go into water.

He follows most of the time and I gave him enough space when he goes sometimes alone cause I hate screaming when there is no real danger or to remind him every minute to be careful when walks on the rocks like his gradma does (I didn't like it when I was his same age too <<don't go there is dangerous, be careful there you can fell off...ect...>>).
When there is one, I simply go, grab his arm, command to go and he follows me.
Yeah he talks about what he likes, he doesn't like, what he did, what he would like to do and what he read about something and/or experience it (could be food, could be a fish, whatever we saw together snorkeling, ect). He knows a lot of stuff about underwater environment, food recipes due to his parents travelling a lot.

Most of the time he is the one talking, sometimes he starts the conversation and I ask him questions and I even noticed some patterns of media indoctrination. So from time to time I challenge him by making more questions so I want him to see another point of view (cause he understand) and to doubt a bit about what he knows about some argument (for example climate, politics, ect...mind you, he was raised in London).

I can understand why someone can see me a father to this kid (he also has curly hair same as me and brown eyes like me). Even a old woman I know, as a joke, she told me: <<you are doing practice (as a father), you are doing good I see>>.

What I am learning by this babysitting, is about leading.

But I still do not get it about women.

Why a woman would find attractive this? :?
Are they looking for a daddy? Is it normal or it is a red flag?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:14 am 

Values.
https://naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.p ... 091#p19091

Three roles of man:
The genitor
The carer
The protector

Gee, I wonder what you were showing by protecting and caring for a kid that could have been your own... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:19 am 

Quote:
attractive this?
"Don't try and understand women.
Women understand women and they hate each other."

~ Al Bundy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:07 am 

You're the safe guy. 8-)

(The bad guys, if you haven't noticed, they don't keep kids around)

https://youtu.be/XoeZJLHnbNk?t=2312

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

What I am learning by this babysitting, is about leading.

But I still do not get it about women.
These two sentences are beautiful together

It is not so much about you being a father..

Much more, how you do it, how you go about it, how the child responds.

The way you approach your task (looking after the child) while not being too controlling and letting him run free to a certain extent, yet when there is danger pulling back without hesitation.

challenging him yet giving him the space to explore..

The 'vibe' between you two.

-

They are seeing a window into how you interact, handle things, your internal frame, external effects on that. all in that simple interaction.
I still do not get it about women.
Read the whole thread again, from their point of view, not yours.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:31 pm 

“What I am learning by this babysitting, is about leading.

But I still do not get it about women.“

Remember, it’s less about you getting women and more about women getting YOU … both figuratively and literally.

There’s really no need to understand why women like you … just understand that they do and accept that they like what they like.

If you must understand anything in regards to women, just understand how you are/were when you attracted them to you so that you can remain consistent and finish how you start :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!