Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:59 pm 

For example, I had this belief that if I'd have sex with a woman, I would have done someting that would make her look like the dirt, trash etc
I had this in a form of feeling my sexual drive hardly being existent in my life and having a reaction to sex as "No, I do not want this"

I've spent some time with a woman I knew only a little before (she invited herself into my life pretty much, more info maybe later) and she mentioned to me she enjoyed sex if the man acts towards her like she's trash pretty much.
Today I was doing inner work, trying to see why I have such reaction to sex like I have (not wanting it, feeling it's unpleasant, etc) and I thought "Maybe it seems like I am making the woman look like a trash by having sex" or something of this sort

Seems like it has hit the truth, inner reactions changed and now it doesn't feel so bad and it feels like my sexual desire can be felt more.

I am not at all cured and not able to have sex really (My only exception I can and did have sex with are INFPs, for some reason), but this was meant like an example of how you can use your surroundings to reflect on what you have in yourself.