Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: long fasting and "Aura"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:49 pm 

Hi fellas,
today I want to talk about fasting and what that experiment did couple of months ago to my "Aura".
By Aura I call as a emotional and consciousness state on how you see the world around you (including people).

I did an experiment with food deprivation or I should say "prolonged fasting", I did not eat for 3-4 days and just drink water (with sodium and potassium and some vitamins).
Anyway, in that state, I felt like I was more "present" and in myself.
I mean I was focused naturally to my thoughts, what I was doing, like the external world doesn't exist.

The fact that I was focused on myself, relaxed, whatever, made be pickup a lot of choosing signals from people.
Some people were very nice to me (and I was "it's something weird"), very polite in stores trying to help to search for this or that item, qualify themselves.

Once I was in a shop that sells products for home care, and my mind pickup super super fast when the female cashier of the store trew at me the small talk phrase "finally it's thursday (so the weekend is closer)" looking the eyes..my gut told me "she wanted to continue the convo saying "what will you do for fun this weekend?".

My mind was "sharp" despite the fact I felt from time to time being tired, I felt like I was in a diverse state of consciousness.

Did you experience something like that? maybe I dunno from meditation or whatever?

Let me know,
PimpDee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:31 am 
Site Admin

I experience this when I'm in sleep deprivation, but have to be awake to do some errands, thus by default I'm more in an open state (less ego mind, more present mind)
Acually I'm guessing this is a natural occurence with people in general, it's just that we are more "ego based" --in our head, thinking, analyzing, dissecting, pondering, thinking steps ahead, rather than JUST FEEL THE MOMENT-- that we discard their signals, or that we don't pick up on those subtle energies.