Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Direction
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:40 pm 

For several months I went to bars to play table tennis which I got good to a point where I

would win several weeks in a row on Monday tourney nights.I found that it wasn’t making me

content and something is missing.I thought that perhaps making videos on YouTube in an

attempt to share with others is something that could lead to a feeling of being centered.

There was a couple days last week where i felt motivated to make videos and then I sort of lost

the motivation.Instead I would do things like expose my balls to sunlight,take epsom balts and

go on very long hikes in attempt to increase testosterone.The dopamine effect from the sun

and magnesium would at times make me hard and I would go the park and walk around

and see if woman can smell this.Although raising testosterone to a point can be good I

noticed there is a cost to feeling horny so much.Anyways the whole weekend my parents

we’re gone and I was mostly focused on increasing androgens and I have not

had a lot of fun besides walking on the streets observing people.I hope to be

more motivated to make videos.Need some more inertia in life.Any suggestions?

Here is my channel.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCARePyq_sKzsLhQkkufhPWA

Post subject: Re: Direction
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote: *
Need some more inertia in life.Any suggestions?
What is your weakest point, work out a plan to improve it. Follow plan, see results, feedback loop.

I think what you are seeking is purpose, or as some put it challenge. Something to aim at, something to drive you..

So, look at yourself, pick something that might involve something you will enjoy, or rather pick a method of working on it that you may enjoy more than you think.. Then give it a go

You are the biggest and longest term project you will ever have

You are also the most rewarding

If you want to try something, say for example learning the guitar, look at what you are trying to improve in yourself and see how you can work that into it, or what parts would be, or what common benefits there might be... Then you can be doing both at the same time and without making it solely about one thing. Using this you can layer things quite effectively.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

Post subject: Re: Direction
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:33 pm 
I liked your videos. Keep on making them 8-)