Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: EMF sensitivity
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:05 pm 

For about 9 months I worked for a company called traveliance which is a delta subcontractor.I

did enjoy the work while i was there as well as the people who worked there.I wished to

continue working there but I started getting symptoms month ago where even after a slow shift

of only a few phone calls that I answered I would feel malaise and have twitches through parts

of my various parts of my body.I did some research on Electromagnetic Sensitivity and many of

the symptoms seemed to match and often I felt very disoriented and confused while

at work and felt like i got hit by a truck.The following morning

I would feel weak and even a long walk in the woods would only slightly improve the feeling of

being poisoned.I ended up leaving the postion and it has been a little over a month and while I

still experience twitching I don’t feel nearly as physically ill as when I was working there.

Hundreds of computers,several large screen TVs,microwaves,cell phones.I believe that it had a

cumulative effect.When I turn off my cell phone for the whole day and go out into the forest I

don’t have alot of symptoms.When i come home to my parents WiFi I can feel it.I unplug it at

night before bed and they are upset.Its been a few days since they have been out of the

country for a family wedding while i have unplugged the WiFi and feel like my old self again.

I like to take daily walks,eat non processed foods but I believe that one of the biggest threats

to my well-being is the environment.Even when i go somewhere where there is WiFi like a

public bar I can feel the sensations in my body as well as being around cell phones.At 32

It is going be a challenge living in a society that is disconnecting from nature.If anyone has

any suggestions I’d appreciate it.I have thought of moving away from the city and it seems like

the places where there is no wireless are few and far between.

Post subject: Re: EMF sensitivity
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote: *
.I did some research on Electromagnetic Sensitivity and many of the symptoms seemed to match and often I felt very disoriented and confused while at work and felt like i got hit by a truck.
sorry to hear that caliboy, that must be quite a problem.. rf and EMF is so widespread nowadays

Have you experimented with faraday cages at all? or looked them up?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

I have seen people construct them within the walls of their house/office, effectively turning the whole room into one.. or constructing a smaller one to enclose a bed for example.

Have you experimented with earthing yourself, does that make a difference?

Thinking about it, I am sure in the past I have seen emf blocking fabric, that could be used to make sheets etc.

There have been a number of studies on the effect of wifi and mobile phones signals on the human body, they were not too positive. It is a growing problem.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:41 pm 

(I can hear a constant G pitch (electricity) humming everywhere in my city (outdoors)
Nature 1h/day minimum. (Inaudible in the woods) )

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:41 pm 
Wifi router uses micowaves at 2.4 or 5 Ghz and emmits 0,1 Watt

What if your Body emmits 100 Watt?
What if the Sun emmits 800 Watt?
What if your router receives more radiation from your body than it sends?
What if you do receive 3 millions times more of the radiation from the Sun than from your router?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:45 pm 
peregrinus wrote: *
.I did some research on Electromagnetic Sensitivity and many of the symptoms seemed to match and often I felt very disoriented and confused while at work and felt like i got hit by a truck.
sorry to hear that caliboy, that must be quite a problem.. rf and EMF is so widespread nowadays

I have seen people construct them within the walls of their house/office, effectively turning the whole room into one.. or constructing a smaller one to enclose a bed for example.

Thinking about it, I am sure in the past I have seen emf blocking fabric, that could be used to make sheets etc.

There have been a number of studies on the effect of wifi and mobile phones signals on the human body, they were not too positive. It is a growing problem.
I must disagree, i am very sorry..
You studied electrotechnique? Do you speak based on feelings?
You ever heared of the "placebo effect" ?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:11 pm 

Midas wrote: *
peregrinus wrote: *

I must disagree, i am very sorry..
You studied electrotechnique? Do you speak based on feelings?
You ever heared of the "placebo effect" ?
We are electrical beings Midas our brain and heart functions through electrical signals.In

European countries WiFi is banned from schools.Europe has stricter regulations regarding emf

than the United States which is even moving toward 5G unfortunately.I believe there is such

thing as a placebo effect but I also believe in the power of anectodal evidence.What I experience

was real to me.We are organic beings and it is easy to dismiss the power of these added

technologies can have on the alteration of an individual gene both dna and rna as well as

causing oxidative damage to the cell.The telecommunication companies are mostly thinking of

human progress and profit and if their psychology is we are headed full force with this

movement like it or not whether it affects 5 percent of the population they don’t care.It will be

a denial because they are fixated on expanding to mars and beyond at whatever cost.If the

government continued to research it and continued find out more than it would be a threat to

both the government and the telecommunication companies who are making money.

There was even a girl who committed suicide because of WiFi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... e-mom/amp/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... 010/Granny

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:52 pm 

Fucking hell, god may mercy on her soul. It seems she was very depressed (I am talking about the note she left), but the allergy to the wifi definitely contributed.

Sucks you feel so bad because of these devices. I don't know nothing about this topic, Peregrinus seems to know this stuff, I am also going to look into the Faraday thing myself

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:06 pm 
Site Admin

Worked for a few years EMC testing electronic devices, so have touched this area, though a few years ago.
Witnessed a number of different reactions to various frequencies in people, some people were a lot more sensitive than others. Had a few reactions myself during the time working with EM emissions.

I would say there are as you are finding, some ways to minimise the effect somewhat.
Sadly there are fewer and fewer zones without signals of some kind, seems to be accelerating. I know in the UK there have been a number of protests about phone towers also, as that is a similar concern to wifi.

If you want to bounce some ideas around here, am sure members have some ideas to contribute.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

The study that caliboy85 posted: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071010/
Quote:
The results of this study provide evidence for an association between cumulative exposure of extremely low-frequency EMFs and suicide, especially among younger workers.
Interesting study caliboy85

https://www.emfanalysis.com/research/

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:38 am 

I went for a walk today in the Atlanta Beltline and noticed that as I got closer to one of the

towers I could feel the frequency.Not these one in particularly but there was one where I really

felt something could have been WiFi signals in the area as well.Made a short video on this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WlnHx7M4FdQ

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:37 am 

Caliboy

I believe this guy has a few videos of things you can build and wear to protect yourself from dangerous frequencies. Look around.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HerbsPlusBeadWorks/videos

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:19 pm 

Thanks for the suggestions guys
@Grinus I find that grounding in a rural area away from excessive emfs does help

@Flux thanks for the videos.I am experimenting with some of the things that guy mentions
in his videos

I have been going to one of the state parks in a rural area here in Georgia and experimenting
walking barefoot and end up leaving rejuvenated

When i go back home I feel really good but then within a couple hours
I can start feeling the effects of the WiFi

My parents still don’t really believe that this thing is real and said that I should see a therapist

I have an appointment later today and I will tell him what is going on with emf,relationship with parents and myself,future goals,etc...

Most people here in the United States don’t take Emf very seriously

When I am training for work and there is WiFi I end up leaving with a bad headache

Even sitting mediating in an environment with electro frequency it has a different quality then

Being somewhere like the forest

I can just feel it

Anyways, It doesn’t help to sit there an complain.Im going to try some of the suggestions of the guy in the videos above and maybe buy some kind of shield

My mother is complaining that I turn off the WiFi at night at 11am.

So I got up in the middle of the night when I thought everyone was asleep and unplugged it.

After explaining to her that I went to bed at 11 with the WiFi I’m so she could study she said

that she turned her alarm clock on at 3am so she could study from 3am-5am.

She also takes my father to work m-f at 8am and I told her that she should study rested

To which she said it’s none of my business she can have it on 24/7

I usually get up around 8 and eat so I can spend time in the park

And leave the WiFi on for them for the rest of the day

Even this is not good enough for them

It seems that despite attempting a compromise there is something in the inner world

blocking me from getting away from WiFi like my parents are mirrors of my unconscious

Could be wrong though here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:28 am 

Idiopathic environmental intolerance attributed to electromagnetic fields (formerly 'electromagnetic hypersensitivity'): An updated systematic review of provocation studies.
Bioelectromagnetics. 2010 Jan;31(1):1-11. doi: 10.1002/bem.20536.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19681059

Abstract
Idiopathic Environmental Intolerance attributed to electromagnetic fields (IEI-EMF; formerly 'electromagetic hypersensitivity') is a medically unexplained illness in which subjective symptoms are reported following exposure to electrical devices. In an earlier systematic review, we reported data from 31 blind provocation studies which had exposed IEI-EMF volunteers to active or sham electromagnetic fields and assessed whether volunteers could detect these fields or whether they reported worse symptoms when exposed to them. In this article, we report an update to that review. An extensive literature search identified 15 new experiments. Including studies reported in our earlier review, 46 blind or double-blind provocation studies in all, involving 1175 IEI-EMF volunteers, have tested whether exposure to electromagnetic fields is responsible for triggering symptoms in IEI-EMF. No robust evidence could be found to support this theory. However, the studies included in the review did support the role of the nocebo effect in triggering acute symptoms in IEI-EMF sufferers. Despite the conviction of IEI-EMF sufferers that their symptoms are triggered by exposure to electromagnetic fields, repeated experiments have been unable to replicate this phenomenon under controlled conditions. A narrow focus by clinicians or policy makers on bioelectromagnetic mechanisms is therefore, unlikely to help IEI-EMF patients in the long-term.

Quote:
Given the lack of evidence linking EMF exposure and EHS, other triggers for this illness have been proposed. These include other environmental factors like noise and lighting as well as psychological factors such as stress and mental illness. Studies in this regard are, unfortunately, limited.

As to the question whether this is a real disease: despite the unlikely link between EMF and symptoms of EHS, I would say that individuals suffering from this subset of symptoms warrant medical care and relief of discomfort, just as individuals suffering from any other condition. What makes this difficult is our current lack of understanding of this condition: whether it represents one condition or a collection, what the real triggers are, and whether it is physiological, environmental or psychological in nature. Therefore, further research is needed in this field, which will be essential in guiding quality medical care for these individuals.
https://gizmodo.com/is-electromagnetic- ... 1797058292

Quote:
Studies on EHS individuals

A number of studies have been conducted where EHS individuals were exposed to EMF similar to those that they attributed to the cause of their symptoms. The aim was to elicit symptoms under controlled laboratory conditions.

The majority of studies indicate that EHS individuals cannot detect EMF exposure any more accurately than non-EHS individuals. Well controlled and conducted double-blind studies have shown that symptoms were not correlated with EMF exposure.

It has been suggested that symptoms experienced by some EHS individuals might arise from environmental factors unrelated to EMF. Examples may include “flicker” from fluorescent lights, glare and other visual problems with VDUs, and poor ergonomic design of computer workstations. Other factors that may play a role include poor indoor air quality or stress in the workplace or living environment.

There are also some indications that these symptoms may be due to pre-existing psychiatric conditions as well as stress reactions as a result of worrying about EMF health effects, rather than the EMF exposure itself.

Conclusions

EHS is characterized by a variety of non-specific symptoms that differ from individual to individual. The symptoms are certainly real and can vary widely in their severity. Whatever its cause, EHS can be a disabling problem for the affected individual. EHS has no clear diagnostic criteria and there is no scientific basis to link EHS symptoms to EMF exposure. Further, EHS is not a medical diagnosis, nor is it clear that it represents a single medical problem.
http://www.who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs296/en/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:27 pm 

Guys i am down to 1200 dollars and looking for somewhere to be

Longterm.Here in the US the movement is towards 5g

I have been here in the is since 88 when i was 3

Born in Ethiopia

I was thinking ethiopia but there is alot of air pollution

Jamaica and mexico are 3-4 hr flight from here in atlanta

Trying to make a smart move

There are rastafarians who live of the land as tribe and

Eat fish in Jamaica.I know hunter gatherer lifestyle can

be difficult for someone who is use to a 9-5 tech type of lifestyle

I was looking into Woof farming which provided about 6 hours of

Work on the farm 6 days a week.Free housing and food

No money or social security

Reading some of the reviews i hear that workers are taken

Advantage of and do more work than advertised.

Also woofing in the us one would eventually have to face

The 5g in hospitals or anywhere in the public.

I spend some time walking barefoot in the woods

and seem to feel best around trees where there are less

Signals and cell towers as well as beaches

Appreciate any feedback

Thank you guys