Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:25 pm 

yesterday I went hiking for over 3 hours and then later that night went to the club.

I was dancing by myself enjoying the music and then this guy comes right in front me and starts grinding on this woman.

He started slightly bumping into me and within about a minute I started tapping him on his
back a few times

He seemed either to ignore this or want aware

And then he started bumping into me where I was going backward

At that point I decided i confront him

I then tapped him in a way to get his attention

And then asked why he keeps bumping into me

He said what are you talking about?

I told him I have been standing here for an hour

When I said this it felt like the energy was coming from my throat

And I was nervous and kind of feel my heart beating faster and hyperventiling

So? He replied

I then did not say anything further and my mood was flustered

The rest of the night unable to enjoy music despite spending over 3 hours in nature

The man was a tall black dude and I can tell he had his testerone levels were higher than mine

Despite spending time in nature his energy felt stronger than mine

And I think this may have to due with t levels as opposed

To some spiritual centered energy one would get from time alone in nature I think

Could be wrong though but it felt that way

Earlier in the week I also confronted a female

Coworker who tried to scold me about my schedule

I told her it was none of her business but felt anxious

And also same symptoms of heart beating faster and hyperventilating

While trying to assertive.I don't get why this happens when I try to assert myself

And wonder if this maybe due to lower t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:44 pm 
caliboy85 wrote: *

I was dancing by myself enjoying the music and then this guy comes right in front me and starts grinding on this woman
So disrespectful! I am disgusted! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:27 pm 

Good for the man that he found himself a lady but when you disrespect a mans personal space and starts bumping you with his ass and you are going backwards and you keep having to tap him on the back to remind him of your personal boundaries and he ignores it is that not disrespectful on his side?There was plenty of space for him to dance with the woman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:33 am 

Thanks for the reply coming from a good place I realize that I don't need to prove I'm a man and hold a territory and that I can just walk away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:57 am 

I generally anticipate people's movement so I don't have to get in that situation in the first place. I agree it is irritating when someone is completely oblivious to the world around them.

So if I sense someone is about to do that I'll move preemptively so it's like I was moving anyways and it had nothing to do with them. Gotta pick your battles, there's way to many idiots to fight them all :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:50 am 

What / where is the question about inner work? :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:24 pm 

Alpha vs Omega. Know you strengths, know your weaknesses. Don't play the short game..

In the long term, Omega's life will be marvelously epic :ugeek:

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:15 pm 

I told her it was none of her business..
:lol:
Yeah, the period of staunchness.. enjoy it and then move forward.
..but felt anxious
Because it wasn't the right thing to do in this moment.. you don't shit where you eat, you just don't (unless you want to get fired?).

Once you start being content with yourself and your life, you won't be so staunch in your responses. Now get there :twisted:

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:34 am 

He sensed your hesitation and knew you wouldn't anything Caliboy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:47 pm 

yesterday I went hiking for over 3 hours and then later that night went to the club.

I was dancing by myself enjoying the music and then this guy comes right in front me and starts grinding on this woman.

He started slightly bumping into me and within about a minute I started tapping him on his
back a few times

He seemed either to ignore this or want aware

And then he started bumping into me where I was going backward

At that point I decided i confront him

I then tapped him in a way to get his attention

And then asked why he keeps bumping into me

He said what are you talking about?

I told him I have been standing here for an hour

When I said this it felt like the energy was coming from my throat

And I was nervous and kind of feel my heart beating faster and hyperventiling

So? He replied

I then did not say anything further and my mood was flustered

The rest of the night unable to enjoy music despite spending over 3 hours in nature

The man was a tall black dude and I can tell he had his testerone levels were higher than mine

Despite spending time in nature his energy felt stronger than mine

And I think this may have to due with t levels as opposed

To some spiritual centered energy one would get from time alone in nature I think

Could be wrong though but it felt that way

Earlier in the week I also confronted a female

Coworker who tried to scold me about my schedule

I told her it was none of her business but felt anxious

And also same symptoms of heart beating faster and hyperventilating

While trying to assertive.I don't get why this happens when I try to assert myself

And wonder if this maybe due to lower t
Dear Caliboy, it happened to me situations similar to yours and the fact you get "angry" in my opinion is good it's the right feeling.
I was at an "enduro race" event and doing pictures and some dudes despite the barriers, they moved beyond these barriers and they decided to put themselves in front of me. This one tried to hit on a girl who put herself next to me, like saying come here ect...
So, what I did? I get in the same "frustration" you had so I tried to get his attention and he was kind ignoring me right?
so the girl next to him poke on his shoulder and I loud sayed to move, so seeing him undecisive I grabbed him by his arm and sayied "stay here next to me so we both can watch". He was cool with that and he stayed where I stayied and then minutes later he disappeared.
The girl who was next to me and helped me to get his attention, she I swear for a minute she was non stop staring at me, like if she was turned on by that "dominance"...I felt embarassed so I looked at her eyes and said "Do you think I did the right thing?" She said "oh yes oh yes..."
Trust me that frustration left me when I did what I did.

Next time act accordingly to your senses, sometimes people do not realize because they are in the "matrix" that teached them to do what they do like there is nobody else around. If he said "so?" you say "then move or I can think you are gay and this would be so disrespectful to that nice piece of ass you are dancing with, don't you agree with me?"

Let it go doesn't mean being passive or being treated like a punk. IMHO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:14 am 
Site Admin

Flow83 wrote: *
What / where is the question about inner work? :geek:
Searching for that also Flow83, I guess the subject title was a bait. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:37 pm 

In regards to inner work what i wondering was how come i did spend some time in silence going

walking in a trail for a couple of hours yet seemed to feel anxious while asserting myself later

that day.Usually a long walk for me will merge the inner conflicting energies and heighten

emotional awareness For example while she started getting on my case for selecting my hours on

the excel sheet which everyone is allowed to do i started trembling inside,heart beating

faster,kind of hyperventilating while speaking while telling her that this is between my supervisors

and myself and not her business instead of feeling calm while asserting myself although i looked

her in the eye i was feeling nervous inside little flight/flight reaction.I guess this maybe an

awareness thing.Also people with higher t levels are usually less anxious in these types of

situations so maybe worth getting tested.In the meantime i am doing weighted pullups to see if

that helps physically as there are more androgen receptors in the upper body then lower body as

well as continuing to be mindful of what i am feeling internally.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:16 am 
Site Admin

In regards to inner work what i wondering was how come i did spend some time in silence going

walking in a trail for a couple of hours yet seemed to feel anxious while asserting myself later

that day.Usually a long walk for me will merge the inner conflicting energies and heighten

emotional awareness For example while she started getting on my case for selecting my hours on

the excel sheet which everyone is allowed to do i started trembling inside,heart beating

faster,kind of hyperventilating while speaking while telling her that this is between my supervisors

and myself and not her business instead of feeling calm while asserting myself although i looked

her in the eye i was feeling nervous inside little flight/flight reaction.I guess this maybe an

awareness thing.Also people with higher t levels are usually less anxious in these types of

situations so maybe worth getting tested.In the meantime i am doing weighted pullups to see if

that helps physically as there are more androgen receptors in the upper body then lower body as

well as continuing to be mindful of what i am feeling internally.
Disclaimer for caliboy: I'm going to put my opinion biased in the remnants of pua beliefs that I accumulated and still carry on my back, I am fluishing down the toilet, and that's because when I read you I get this gut feeling that you are still running this ideas in your head, and are directing messing your perspective ... :lol:

Is the fear or avoidance of some uncomfortable/painful feelings what you are struggling with. Just because they're not: [Insert some alpha adjective learned form pua dom], personally putting them under the rug, made them more evident and more powerful because I was ignore/supressing them (the feelings) succumbing later into a very messy soapy operesque open flood gate of 'em -not recommended-.

As you pointed out, going out into long walks well hydratated is good when emotional distress assures -- this activity of long walks, seems to put the mind on the right track and also deplete the emotional energy when massive levels of it in the body, while maintaining the optimal quantity to come into a resolution internally-- From what I've read you posted: Do long walks heighten your emotions? I didn't understand it how you paraphrased it.

Why do you want your testosterone levels checked?, What have you researched about this hormone? Is it just supposition of yours, or you have some biological/medical basis to justify you feelings of inadecuacy because you are low on T juice? Just pointing this out, as it could work as a distractor form the "real deal" and hinder your energy to a more "positive" road, and not running in circles.

I guess you sorta employ this method of thinking that more testosterone = more calm energy, more "alpha", more assertive, more [insert some positive alpha trait that wets the pussy of bitches] just forget that shit and concentrate on being happy by facing the demons and pick your internal battles wisely.

I get that this could be a topic of hormonal level, but in the mean time...

Question:

Have you really asked why you feel this feelings, more important: have you been sooo sick and afraid of felling them that you grabbed your balls and said fuck it! and follow the emotional trail they leave and track the motherfuckers down internally so you get to see whatever you get to see, even if you don't like it or could feel
terribly worst?

Regards,

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:12 am 

Your body and nervous system do not respond to the past because it literally does not exist except in your mind. It doesn't care, or know, what you did 10 minutes ago, let alone earlier in the day. Nor should it, because if a bear were to show up 10 feet in front of you while you were sitting in silence in the woods (this happened to be recently btw) it had better be able to react instantly. It is infinitely more subtle, complex and fast than your conscious mind, and whatever story that mind forms around why this reaction happened, or why it should or shouldn't happen.

Inner work is being directly in touch with your feelings so they can process, and if needed, to follow them to a deeper underlying source. Thinking about your feelings and asking outside yourself for why they are happening, is actually a way of avoiding them, but this is the most common trap for guys interested in this stuff because it hides under the guise of 'introspection' or 'self-analysis' but don't let it fool you. It is just thinking and forming concepts. No one can possibly know what was going on inside of you or what was reacting to what, it's a nuanced thing, and the good news it doesn't really matter. The feeling itself has all the answers you need.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:10 am 
Site Admin

You contain all the questions and all the answers within yourself

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.