Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:48 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:35 pm 
For a long time, I got all the concepts on the forum wrong. This is my last post here. I'm thankful and thank everyone who has helped with my growth. This is about being a man and self-realization. This is about growth as a human.

Story:

I have been making 1k cranes as an active meditation. I looked into it because I was interested. The avenue bore a tree. It was the last thing I needed to reach fast growth. Groundhog day doesn't end. It wears on you. You have to let go.

I'm at 850 cranes.

In short order:

Here's what happened:

1) I partnered with someone and built a company that I have to walk away from even though there are no sales because the partnership isn't working out.

This is true manifestation combined with action. Don't copy the cranes. Walk the path of Groundhog day and be humble and compassionate to yourself.

I was stuck for a while having ran 4 other projects that didn't bear fruit. All legitimate businesses with potential, but I couldn't execute to even getting a product.

What changed everything was allowing. The cranes brought me home to my authentic self even when I couldn't remember it because it was anchored in the original knowing that brought me there and pure curiosity.

2) my second wish is to be a completionist not perfectionist. I have reached that level.

3) My third wish was for a woman or to reach my authentic self. The latter was gladly answered. I reached the point where I'm owning myself and my decisions. I strive to give and help. It's an adjustment where parts of me are dying off everyday that are the false self.

I am now at the point where the next level of growth requires me making an extreme commitment to financial Independence and impacting many lives in a positive way. This was my childhood dream condensed down to fit this post.

Every day making these cranes has brought pain and lessons. It's bore fruit for the efforts I've put in.

I've cried a lot, been angry, confused, and so many other emotions, but at the end of the day the stillness lasts longer and longer. I can even go into it when I think/feel it.

The clout path takes 1 - 8 years.

Many of us have been walking that path. The true clout path is not a job unless it leads to more freedom.

Read the title of the forum.

There is no such as job safety either.

I thought this would be longer, but I'd only be rehashing things if I said everything I learned. Following the path posted on the forum takes like 2.5 years if you're slow. It took like 6 in my case because I was deluded about what the path was.

Seriously. The clout path is a business. Think about the so called 1%. Isn't your mindset the so called 1%. I'm not doubting or challenging anything.

I'm just challenging everyone to think about what their life looks like and why time and freedom are super important. Having a 7 or 8 figure networth literally takes like 1 - 7 years depending on how slow you are just like this path.

Focus on building something and creating.

Helping others even when you feel helpless is a great start. It's the concept that led me to manifesting a business.

I need to focus on watering and sunshining the trees I want because I'm ready now.

P.S. I did almost nothing to get this business infrastructure built. It was free and effortless.

Best,

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:52 am 

Good luck in your journey, hopefully we see you again 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:27 am 
i wish you all my best. you just started your journey.
I enjoyed and learned a lot reading your posts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:00 pm 

Take care on your new journey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:10 pm 

Interesting and cool
All the best on your jorney

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:35 pm 

Slim... I think I'm starting to get it myself.
Wish you the best.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:49 pm 

Can somebody only please explain, what are the cranes and what is groundhog day ? Thanks

Found article about groundhog day on wikipedia, but I don't see what he means by that here

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:01 pm 

The clout path is 1) a business or 2) becoming famous

( Can't find the exact quote rite' now, by Dan Peña (and he didn't say clout))

---

Senbazuru 千羽鶴

千 sen = 1000
羽 ha ( -ba) = [counter for birds] ( collection of animals, "one flock of skylarks")
鶴 tsuru (-zuru) = crane, ( the bird )

---

Groundhog Day, the movie. Forum search.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_thous ... ami_cranes
Quote:
Thousand Origami Cranes (千羽鶴 Senbazuru) is a group of one thousand origami paper cranes (折鶴 orizuru) held together by strings. An ancient Japanese legend promises that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted a wish by the gods. Some stories believe you are granted happiness and eternal good luck, instead of just one wish, such as long life or recovery from illness or injury. This makes them popular gifts for special friends and family. The crane in Japan is one of the mystical or holy creatures (others include the dragon and the tortoise) and is said to live for a thousand years: That is why 1000 cranes are made, one for each year. In some stories it is believed that the 1000 cranes must be completed within one year and they must all be made by the person who is to make the wish at the end.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:24 am 

maybe ground hog day was just a basic representation for repetitive patterns.

all the best Slim.

the movie, as Jared shared.

this senba... "1000 flock of cranes" Origami sounds very calming. I need to look into it. Thanks Mr. P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:18 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
it actually starts out with the selection process that Japanese astronauts go through, and some of the methods they use are unique to say the least. First, there’s the paper-crane test. During a week-long continuous observation session, candidates have to fold a thousand origami cranes. These cranes are then analyzed by a team of psychologists to see how the person deals with boring, repetitive tasks and time constraints. The psychologists check whether the folds get less precise at the end of the task, and see how they compare with the first ones.
https://www.meanwhile-in-japan.com/how- ... stronauts/

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:23 am 

Au revoir Slim, see you on the other side!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:37 pm 

Best wishes Slim, may the Force be with you

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:52 pm 

Good luck, I hope to see you here again.
Thanks for your help!
PimpDee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:57 pm 

Jared wrote: *
The clout path is 1) a business or 2) becoming famous

( Can't find the exact quote rite' now, by Dan Peña (and he didn't say clout))
No, it's not :ugeek:

As long as you have The Vibe of Contentment, you are good!! 8-)

Oh, and The Kidd!! is a 1000^2 times bigger than Dan Pee (or any other Tom, Dick & Harry - Self Help Guru) ;)

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek: