Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Her little secrect
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:43 pm 

Hello folks,
What you will gonna read here is nothing new to people who operates inside the matrix at their terms, but maybe to folks who still fall sometimes in the matrix bs "agenda" like myself, it will be interesting to know.

I was after Uni at my friend barber men' shop and funny that as most of the times I end up in a conversation with somebody there.
I end up in a conversation with my barber and a girl in her early 30s when he was cutting her hairs.
I do not remember exactly how happened, maybe a small talk, but with jokes, teasing each other a bit from me and him, this girl opened up.
This girl was there to prepare herself at his boyfriend degree party and we end up talking about women in general, relationships, environment, people and even approach, sharing experiences. Now, before I continue, this girl knows some psychology stuff (and terms like "focus" when for example you absolutely love a car and you start noticing around).
This girl was not so much good looking and doesn't present herself in a fashion way (her style i am in a rush for work, i have to look okay, good in few minutes, practical, simple, if you know what i mean) and if you listen to how she was speaking she was kinda a bit goofy/dumb (semi-god like Ester Vilar would say) but not stupid, she knows what she is doing, she was even time to time ping pong with subjects, quite confusing in this sense.
The type of generally is said good/nice girl type.

What she said and she agree with me, is that the girl is doing the choosing, my friend doesn't get it this concept. If she likes you, she likes you if not she will make an excuse or say it to you.
She said me that a guy texted through a whole year with her (she liked him as she said) but you know what? the guy was doing all the chasing, he was chasing her and she was escaping from him. As I pointed out to her "well that it is stupid doing things like that because if the guy has 4-5 girls more talking to him you would be dumped for sure". Her answer was: nooo, no, why (you think so)? she started to say that he was working at the same place I work, I liked him, ect... basically my interpretation she knows him enough to play the game of escaping from him but not too much so he can flee away. Just like Paradise said in "the 21st century fox pimping" book.
The girl if she likes a guy so much she can leave everything, family, kids, ect for that guy (but if she can't, she will stay with a "beta" a guy that is not her first choice).
If you are "smart" enough you can see quickly when a girl is just using you and is not interested in you.
My barber in fact, for "not being so psychologist as me and her" expressed his frustration about finding in his city the right one to enjoy staying with her, talking to her, somebody you can talk to about deeper subjects. She said to him you have to search, search, search and believe me there is the one, I know because I found him, I found him but....but.... I can't, I can't.
Me and my buddy later when she left the shop we spoke a bit about her, but we were a bit perplex and he said to me that he saw her boyfriend photo and he looks like a loser, he said anyway that she is a bit strange/"out of mind"...in my mind that translate to "that confusion that she look like/ she presents herself like a dumb/fool is instead done on purpose".

This shit was not written in a book, or told by an avatar in a forum.

That shit is damn real, r e a l !

Good night folks,
PimpDee.

Post subject: Re: Her little secrect
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:29 am 
Site Admin

The guy failed to escalate.

If he had escalated she would have had to be clear.

On another note: "that confusion that she look like/ she presents herself like a dumb/fool is instead done on purpose".
This is a very useful tool for people, they use it a lot.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:43 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

On another note: "that confusion that she look like/ she presents herself like a dumb/fool is instead done on purpose".
This is a very useful tool for people, they use it a lot.
What do you mean by escalate?
Are you talking about the guy that chased her for a year?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:19 am 
Site Admin

PimpDee wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
What do you mean by escalate?
Are you talking about the guy that chased her for a year?
In this situation escalate would mean to make a move, to make his intentions clear, to leave no doubt as to what his aim was.

He may have chased her, he did it halfheartedly if he did not escalate. In a sense, he was not chasing her, he was merely making himself available to be her plaything.

As long as he avoided putting her in a situation where she would have to either say yes or no, he aided her.

He counted himself out of the game without even realising it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.