Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:47 pm 

Hello fellas...so I red a quite few topics, pimposophies and kidd's works..but right now instead of finding answers, I've found more misunderstandings (I was sailing around topics from very old topics to newver).
But anyway there is something I want to share

As I told I was an ex DavidX student but following his method being direct and honest (by being direct I mean compliment the girl, make your intention clear in the conversation with her, exchange numbers) in very few occasions and places (example clubs in night) make me successful, most of the time I had excuses in sharing numbers (example "write your number I will call you, says the girl, but not now because I don't have money for whatsup" - LIE) or faking interest, making me doing something for her (could be a very very little thing), she wants my phone number and after she got it, she will flake/disappear/ or even worst like I'm a ghost in my presence (once I even catch a girl using NLP on me or I can remember the woman, 42 years old, that told me "she can have 10 dicks in a day if she wanted").
When I recognize that I was tricked, I do not want to see them ever again (I tought that older women were easier to pickup but most of the women I've approached were older than me): wounded ego, self doubt and blue balls.

My father who in his young age was a womanizer adn a bad boy who married a nice and virgin girl (my mother X-factor) often prank me saying that I do not take the initiative or I will end with a girl with pants, funny shit like that :lol: .

So what I did? Well I stopped approaching the women.
I just enjoy the vision, their bodies, the way their walk (god bless who invented the leggins), boobs, asses...and I don't hide that.

I get approached by girls by just ignoring them but most of them not my type (ugly) or too much young or not even girls like the trannies and gays :shock: :? :mrgreen: :lol:
I do not know why but right now, it is what it is. I see some jocking but I'm not so sure...

Cheers by now,
PimpDee