Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: My backstory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:24 pm 

When i was in elementary and jhs. The weird, shy and ugly label's followed me around. And I accepted them. I also had social anxiety. When in school i was like cns computer observing and analyzing everyone. I knew who were the alphas, who were true friends and who were just pretending, aswell as who liked who. Always shy and reserved, however when my parents would take me to friend's house's away from school and the neighborhood. If they had a daughter my age we would always end up kissing and dry humping. This went on for a while. My game was being indiffrent, playful and mirroring her body language. I never gamed girls i knew i would see often for some reason. One day one of the older girls found out i was 10 and she was 13 and gave me a blowjob. My only sexual experience.
When i was in highschool things changed. I was even more shy, weird, uncool and my anxiety was through the roof all while being the best player on the football team. I was pretty good at basketball too. But was too scared to play because of the lack of equipment covering me. I was also oblivious to girls. I was in a fotress of solitude. All i cared about was making the nfl. My observation skills when ot came to women were gone but i really didn't care.
After highschool i took a year off to train and get into a top football program. At this point i got hit with oneitis and devoted my life to pua( mystery method, rsd, and every gura you can think of. For 5 years of my life. Which never got me laid and left me with a foundation of a wet noodle.
Three years ago i found Tariq Nasheed. Who was slightly better then the pua's. But his forum lead me to Kidd's article's on geocite. Which really resonated with me.I still had a hardtime giving up all the dating material ( modeone, tariq nasheed, aaron aleazy, zan and the pook). It really helped me. I turned down women, had women buy me dinner and obsess over me thanks to Kidd. I found this forum about a year and half ago and it has enhanced the journey. Thank you Kidd, Grinus, Sniper, Flow, Star_ above, Slim Titian and Goldenboy.

Post subject: Re: My backstory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:06 pm 

Endew wrote:
My game was being indiffrent, playful and mirroring her body language.
You know this part is interesting to me, because If I remember correctly TheKidd!! wrote to never mirror woman's body language. But I also got from a few sources that doing exactly that worked for them and led to interesting experiences.. Anybody care to elaborate ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 am 

fufe wrote:
led to interesting experiences..
Quote:
It's impossible to worry over how others see you...
and be true to yourself at the same time.

Any person you feel the need to control or dominate --
so that he or she will treat you as you "think" you should be treated
-- will always be in charge of you... and treat you accordingly.
http://www.guyfinley.org/free-content/w ... ssons/5562

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:28 pm 

fufe wrote:
Endew wrote:
My game was being indiffrent, playful and mirroring her body language.
You know this part is interesting to me, because If I remember correctly TheKidd!! wrote to never mirror woman's body language. But I also got from a few sources that doing exactly that worked for them and led to interesting experiences.. Anybody care to elaborate ?
Whomever is mirroring is submissive. I don't mirror...I keep an eye out and pay attention to who might be mirroring ME. :twisted

Bottom line: If your mirroring them, they are getting you. If they are mirroring you, then you are getting THEM. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:55 am 

That makes sense.

Why would anyone, who doesn't need anything from the other, mirror them consciously or unconsciously?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:32 pm 

bliss wrote:
That makes sense.

Why would anyone, who doesn't need anything from the other, mirror them consciously or unconsciously?
Yessir.

I was always surprised at the random lays from girls (that they initiated) that I had very minimal previous contact with. "I never did anything, wtf?!".

In this sense, I get the feeling that letting go of thinking how to win someone's approval is the difficult part, because you really do have no control over how another person reacts to you (directly). So becoming your own best friend and doing what makes you happy and focusing primarily on that becomes a frightening thought, seeing as you're admitting the lack of control to yourself and letting the chips fall where they may (though, of course, it's actually extremely liberating once that first wave dies down).

But, it's reality whether you accept it or not.