Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Interesting Dream
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:19 am 

Last night, I had a interesting dream so I'm curious on other perspectives.

I basically woke up at the end of a rem cycle and pretended I was still asleep. So I went though sleep paralysis. I'm in my room and get out of bed (in the dream). I fully expect there to be a character in the hallway. It's been a recurring dream.

A couple of months ago there was routinely a women in the hallway. She would either look at me or be looking at me reflected in a mirror. Her face was haunting, even if I was partially lucid. She wasn't very nice. It would send chills down my spine even after I woke up.

This time it's a clown. He's wearing a hoody, that has clown like strips but he doesn't look overly clown like. His complexion is slightly darker that mine, and his jaw is thicker. But he reminds me of myself. He's mirroring me silently matching my intensity.

I say, " Your not real, I'm dreaming. Who are you? Why are you here?"
No answer, so I change the room. The dream characters start testing me, and I just remain clear.

Then there is this older women in black with grey sitting on couch. I tell her that I'm dreaming, and she says I'm not. So I said my name is Altair, said my address and that I was asleep in my bed. She listens and then after a minute 3 stormtroopers grab me. I realize that I was tricked. But I focus intently and the hands pass through me instead of being able to move me.

That's all I remember. What do people think it means? Why are my dream characters in general so uncooperative?

Post subject: Re: Interesting Dream
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:08 am 

Parts of you you still havent come to terms with, me thinks. Based on your writing you seem like a serious dude, the clown could be you seeing less serious (ie less aware) parts of your personality as a hindrance.