Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:17 pm 

I've been in situations a few times when I'm talking to a girl and her boyfriend is near by and the girl is either obiously or subtly attracted to me and the boyfriend gets all affectionate. Once smacked a girls arse and she didn't mind a few minutes later he (the boyfriend) is gently kissing her shoulder or head or something (probably let me away with it because I didn't know he was her boyfriend) Obviously attracted to me and he's all over her like a sublte rash

Another time I was telling jokes (Sometimes I'm funny) and she has those big pupils and I see a few minutes the boyfriend getting all affectionate Subtly attracted to me.
In both situations the girls were hardly noticing it (the affection) and/or didn't seem to like it very much.

Have any of you experienced this or similar? And how would you react if you were the men?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm 

If some guy was hitting on a girl I was with. I'd tell her what a cute couple they'd make and push her toward him lol. Without him hearing what I'm saying.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:50 pm 
I don't think you're observing well enough. Guys like to get hostile with me when they think I'm encroaching on their territory. They probably think you're a gay male if they don't feel threatened. Also, you may be the one who is being tolerated rather than appreciated.

I can recount a time right now when I was recently out at the bar (last week). No less than three of the women from the same group hit on me in not so subtle ways. One random guy at the bar tried to assert his dominance by yelling and cursing at me when I helped him get a drink. I let it slide then bumped him with my chest coming out the bathroom to see if there was any bite behind that bark. I even knocked him into a few people. His pissy drunk ass didn't even remember me. :geek:

Whatever the case is, they are irrelevant unless they want to assert their dominance. Then you do as you see fit. I suggest you delay altercations until the time is appropriate and the environment is correct. Choosing battles doesn't mean avoiding them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:08 pm 

They usually act really nice towards me when this happens.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

I think this is one of the threads, where MIRROR is reflecting back at us.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:46 am 

Insecurity on their part, it's funny.

Ask yourself this Azriel, if you truly didn't give a fuck about the girl and had a bunch of other hotties lighting up your phone all the time how would you react?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:08 am 

What Slim said..cloak better.

Your fitness also plays a role. If you have a intimidating musculature people are a lot less likely to fuck with you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:34 am 
Altair wrote:
What Slim said..cloak better.

Your fitness also plays a role. If you have a intimidating musculature people are a lot less likely to fuck with you.
I'm not so sure about the intimidating presence thing. I weigh 215 pounds, granted it's about 16 - 20% body fat, but I don't look that weak by any means. I'm also not that weak by any means. However, some guys have a tendency to try to prove their self to me. I think you really get a grab bag because some guys introduce women to me.

For example, tonight I went out because I had an unexpected gift card that I couldn't use for anything. Right as I'm leaving, the guy who saw me puke early in the night because of some terrible over carbonated beers decided he would help me get laid. He was with some people too. I doubt I was hitting on his group because I was too busy getting hit on, but he was breaking his neck to get me laid.

Him: "What's up man! You're the guy who puked!"

Me: "Yeah, I'm leaving. The gum came in handy."

(I'm just about to exchange information with a woman and then go).

Him: "Dude, you should get out here and dance! All these women want to fuck!"

Me: "I already danced and only like dancing for the sake of dancing."

(Random girl next to me perks up and looks me up and down like a dick on a dick stick).

Him: "Dude, I just randomly dance like an idiot! It's so easy to get pussy! We're going to dance!"'

(He and his group are going onto the dance floor).

Me: "That's good. I'm leaving though."

Him: "Your choice man! It's easy pickin's!"

(You don't even know the half of it bro....you don't even know). :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:07 pm 

EVERYTIME :lol:

Tho I don't push my luck with slapping ass and things of that nature. I just make a mental note of it and file it for future reference if applicable. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!