Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:39 pm 

Hey guys,

I have been having some personal problems (but not with women ;) ) and I'm also working two jobs so I haven't had time to post for a while. But I'm still lurking.....

I had to stop by to tell a short story, not that it's anything new but just a conformation...

I know this girl from work, we were not dating we are just friends at work.

She was the typical 'nice, sweet girl',
she is 24, really mature, very family oriented, really wants to get married.... just like the 'sweet girl' you see in the movies...

So she told me she was dating some guy and it was getting serious. She met his parents, he met her parents,
she thought he was 'the one'.

Then she met another guy, they went out as 'friends' next thing I know she tells me that she slept with him and then dumped the guy she was dating at valentines day....
Now she is dating the new guy.

this is the kind of girl you would not believe would do such a thing (that is.....if you haven't been on this forum long enough).
I do admit I was still a little shocked even though I know what I know :|

Kidd once said: people are sexual selfish creatures
Star_Above once said: even the 'nicest' girl could turn on you
Grinus said: never believe any fantasy about 'nice girls'

Well, lucky I wasn't dating her so it didn't happen to me. Still.... I'm a little shocked. If you knew this girl you would think she would never ever......But then again: remember what Kidd, Star and Grinus always say so it wouldn't happen to you.

always watch out, even the 'nicest girl' could turn on you.

P.S
Ok I understand that she might have thought the first guy was her X-factor and then she found someone else. It happens...
But she slept with the other guy while still in relationship with the first guy and then dumped (the first guy) on valentine's day.

well as Star_above would say:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:58 pm 

I don't know, most people here don't focus on getting a nice girl or something.
This seems more like reminder to... You.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:56 am 

If she still feels like going out w/men and at the same time is thinking
about getting married, you have a problem already. By the time she
thinks of getting that ring, well... all the male friend shit is over. If she still
has male friends, she is a casual fuck, not a wife.

Those are the terms of sale these days, 1 of many

I guess that woman was never put through the dreaded wife funnel... :|
Hrrm oh clots! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:50 am 

It's one of those things that you can hear a billion times but until you see it in action enough times. Or are scummed by it, you never really internalize.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:26 am 

fufe, Jared and Altair: you are all right.....
Quote:
If she still feels like going out w/men and at the same time is thinking
about getting married, you have a problem already. By the time she
thinks of getting that ring, well... all the male friend shit is over. If she still
has male friends, she is a casual fuck, not a wife

right on that Jarry the shaman
:lol: :lol:
Quote:
It's one of those things that you can hear a billion times but until you see it in action enough times. Or are scummed by it, you never really internalize.
true...

There was a time we were still watching Asian women thinking about the perfect nice sweet girl.... :lol:
sorry just a flashback

@Kidd
man, what can I say?
you are always right.....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:48 pm 

J is a shaman ? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:17 pm 

I wonder what ever happened to Rion Sillyiams and his sidekick.

I did the Google search the other day out of curiosity. They seem to have dropped off the map. No doubt hosting top secret workshops.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:52 am 

:lol: There's always hotter girls, cooler girls, girls that fuck better. I hope the dude who got dropped uses it the right way.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:15 am 

This was a good reminder.

I'm casually seeing a younger women right now, she's asleep next to me on a bus as I write this. :mrgreen:

She's more well-rounded than the past women I met. I caught myself making stories for her...as if she is 'special'. I realized that the terms of engagement still are in effect. A women will be a women.

I agree with Altair, it takes some experience to de-program that faulty software. However, if you have an ope enough mind I believe you can get it through without having to see it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:19 am 

bliss wrote:
I agree with Altair, it takes some experience to de-program that faulty software. However, if you have an ope enough mind I believe you can get it through without having to see it.
Idk lol, I try to be pretty open minded. I knew perfectly well logically that I needed to be icy. It's only been since last April or so since I felt what I knew.

It's difficult to internalize because your reality shifts. When you first make the transition from no one to that guy. You have power and the perspective of what it feels like to be powerless. A self-destructive combination. They are masters of bullshit, it's difficult to step outside of the present moment to think. She doesn't actually care, she is just attracted to you because you have value.

They seem so sweet and nice, you don't think they're capable Machs. You let off the gas and then life fucks you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:28 am 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:

I did the Google search the other day out of curiosity. They seem to have dropped off the map. No doubt hosting top secret workshops.
Still running them

He changed his name, if you are creative you will find it

Alternatively a search for the sidekick turns stuff up

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:46 am 

fufe wrote:
J is a shaman ? :lol:
I've put together a huge body of knowledge concerning shamanism too:
Quote:
Lores and Legends 3D+2 Knowledge skill
(Rare words or tales; Udumbara, Couvade, Jiang Shi or Ivar the Boneless... at this point you´ve probably heard about all of them. +Occult religions.)
Hundreds of lores and tales, mostly from Lapland. 8-) (Finland and Sweden)
Google for images.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:49 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Altair wrote:

Still running them

He changed his name, if you are creative you will find it

Alternatively a search for the sidekick turns stuff up
His name was very creative not at all like the original lol.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:28 pm 

I've been the one helping the woman cheat way too many times to see this as a surprise.

And it's not even some sort of bad thing! It's completely logical, you just move on and note this as another example of women being women, in case you ever slip up and find a girl so hot you're rationalizing chasing her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:06 am 

Altair wrote:
bliss wrote:
Idk lol, I try to be pretty open minded. I knew perfectly well logically that I needed to be icy. It's only been since last April or so since I felt what I knew.

It's difficult to internalize because your reality shifts. When you first make the transition from no one to that guy. You have power and the perspective of what it feels like to be powerless. A self-destructive combination. They are masters of bullshit, it's difficult to step outside of the present moment to think. She doesn't actually care, she is just attracted to you because you have value.

They seem so sweet and nice, you don't think they're capable Machs. You let off the gas and then life fucks you.
For some they may only need to read about it for it to 'click'. For some they will have to experience it. For others they'll never see it.

Conscious to subconscious / logic to feeling.

When I wrote that initial bit I was writing about an "open-ness" of letting go. The mind is a tool and not a burden. It works for the person, not the person for it. Their reality is connected with the truth, so it's only flowing with what is. Prejudice's and past experiences are left behind. They deal with what is. In that sense when they read that bit it could 'click' for them, because it's the truth.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:01 am 

Altair wrote:
They are masters of bullshit, it's difficult to step outside of the present moment to think. She doesn't actually care, she is just attracted to you because you have value.

This bothered me so I'm gonna lay it down because I'm sure others feel the same and are angry and shit but aren't piping up.

Altair, imagine you went out and bought a brand new benz...you were in love with the car, chicks were always waving at you and shit because of it, you were like ya I'm the shit with this car.

2 weeks later some rich fuck loses his mind and wants to give you his brand new Lamborghini Veneno because he's taking a vow of poverty.

The Lambo is obviously superior to your benz in every way...it's nicer, shows higher status, etc... You're obviously going to accept the new car because it's better than your benz, it's human nature, it doesn't make you a cunt, it makes you human. The difference is, a cunt would take a sledgehammer to the benz while yelling "haha You piece of shit I have a better car now", whereas someone with respect would find a good owner for the benz.

Same with a chick...don't ever judge a girl based on an outward sweet exterior, only by actions.

Some of the biggest pieces of shit I've ever delt with were very nice, sweet and innocent in their demeanor, and absolute sociopaths in their actions. That girl isn't a cunt for leaving her man for the other, she's a cunt for cheating on him. A nice girl would have sat him down and said "Look, I've met someone else that I really like, BUT, this girl Heather I know is really hot and I think you's two would like each other, I'll introduce you's." and she wouldn't have fucked the guy till after that talk out of respect. Environmental factors is HUGE, and if there's someone with more value in a chicks hierarchy than the guy she's with and that guy wants her, she's gone...which is why dudes have to max their shit out. We'd be gone too if we were dating a chick but something better came along that wanted you.

And fuck it anyway, monogamy isn't natural, it's a social construct that goes against nature's laws, and anytime you go against natures laws you experience pain as a way of nature telling you to get the fuck back in line with how it's suppose to be.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:35 am 

Star_Above wrote:
Same with a chick...don't ever judge a girl based on an outward sweet exterior, only by actions.

Some of the biggest pieces of shit I've ever delt with were very nice, sweet and innocent in their demeanor, and absolute sociopaths in their actions.

That girl isn't a cunt for leaving her man for the other, she's a cunt for cheating on him. A nice girl would have sat him down and said "Look, I've met someone else that I really like....and she wouldn't have fucked the guy till after that talk out of respect.
this....
Now how about those movies? :lol:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:43 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
And fuck it anyway, monogamy isn't natural, it's a social construct that goes against nature's laws, and anytime you go against natures laws you experience pain as a way of nature telling you to get the fuck back in line with how it's suppose to be.
I couldn't agree more.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:37 pm 

I'm not sure where our opinions differ Star Above?

Or what I said that would be pissed anyone off? We said the same thing?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:55 pm 

Altair wrote:
I'm not sure where our opinions differ Star Above?

Or what I said that would be pissed anyone off? We said the same thing?
He means the value theory goes both ways....and its normal but.....that doesnt mean one should be without morals (if the person you are dating also has morals...)