Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Intentions of going out
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:10 pm 

When i go out at night I tell myself tonight i will go out with the intention of catching women who are jocking me and giving me eye contact like catching fish and then go approach only those ones.

When i arrive and set myself up where i can scan the whole place and then proceed to look for the fish that are really eyeing me i can never catch then in time(When my intent is observation and approach the obvious ones only mode i usually catch them when my intent is observe only but won't approach mode).In this mode.a girl may glance at me more than twice and then i wait for the next glance to catch her but i never do.I am always milliseconds too late.The dance floor is a reflection of my inner world and for some reason when i am looking the "catch" the ones giving me jocking signals i am a tad late and it always slips out of my hand.

Again let me emphasize that this is only when my intent is to approach the one's who i catch checking me out mode but this is usually not the case in observation only for the sake of observation where i don't intend to approach them mode.In this scenrio,i can clearly see lots of jocking but only if i tell myself i won't be approaching just people watching.

On the otherhand, when i tell myself i am going out with the intention of only seeing who is giving me eye contact but i will be observing only and no approaching then i get alot more eyecontact and jocking signals than the scenerio above.They will even come up and dance next to me.I don't approach them because i am in observation mode and i have a feeling that the reason they came up and started dancing next to me is because subconsciously they knew i didn't intend to approach them.If i am going out only with the intention of approaching those who jock me than i don't think they would be dancing next to me.Not sure if the different intentions are doing something to my vibe. Again in this scenario,if the dancefloor is a reflection of my inner world then them jocking must be a reflection of me telling myself before i go out that i won't approach.This amount of jocking only happens when i am in observation only mode and the second i switch my intention to "using observation to catch and approach fish mode" instead of "observation but no approaching mode" i can't seem to catch them.It's fun going out for awhile in "observation only mode" but sometimes i would also like to approach them.The problem is when i say tonight i am gonna approach only on the condition of something obvious like they give me more than 2 glances then something internally just won't let me catch them.In this mode if the dance floor is a reflection of my inner world when i start looking for obvious ones to approach its almost like the objects are being sucked out of the tunnel of my inner world.Always millisecond too late.These two world feel like a paradox almost like two different dimensions.

Any advice would be appreciated here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:59 pm 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote:
When i go out at night I tell myself tonight i will go out with the intention of catching women who are jocking me and giving me eye contact like catching fish and then go approach only those ones.

When i arrive and set myself up where i can scan the whole place and then proceed to look for the fish that are really eyeing me i can never catch then in time(When my intent is observation and approach the obvious ones only mode i usually catch them when my intent is observe only but won't approach mode).In this mode.a girl may glance at me more than twice and then i wait for the next glance to catch her but i never do.I am always milliseconds too late.The dance floor is a reflection of my inner world and for some reason when i am looking the "catch" the ones giving me jocking signals i am a tad late and it always slips out of my hand.

Again let me emphasize that this is only when my intent is to approach the one's who i catch checking me out mode but this is usually not the case in observation only for the sake of observation where i don't intend to approach them mode.In this scenrio,i can clearly see lots of jocking but only if i tell myself i won't be approaching just people watching.

On the otherhand, when i tell myself i am going out with the intention of only seeing who is giving me eye contact but i will be observing only and no approaching then i get alot more eyecontact and jocking signals than the scenerio above.They will even come up and dance next to me.I don't approach them because i am in observation mode and i have a feeling that the reason they came up and started dancing next to me is because subconsciously they knew i didn't intend to approach them.If i am going out only with the intention of approaching those who jock me than i don't think they would be dancing next to me.Not sure if the different intentions are doing something to my vibe. Again in this scenario,if the dancefloor is a reflection of my inner world then them jocking must be a reflection of me telling myself before i go out that i won't approach.This amount of jocking only happens when i am in observation only mode and the second i switch my intention to "using observation to catch and approach fish mode" instead of "observation but no approaching mode" i can't seem to catch them.It's fun going out for awhile in "observation only mode" but sometimes i would also like to approach them.The problem is when i say tonight i am gonna approach only on the condition of something obvious like they give me more than 2 glances then something internally just won't let me catch them.In this mode if the dance floor is a reflection of my inner world when i start looking for obvious ones to approach its almost like the objects are being sucked out of the tunnel of my inner world.Always millisecond too late.These two world feel like a paradox almost like two different dimensions.

Quantum physics double slit experiment, playing with you... :)
Let me expand the analogy of the fisher, you are indeed trying to catch a fish but with the downside that you don't have no reel and when they get near your bait, you are trying to catch them with your bare hands, and they often quite slips from your hands.

Keep observing but this time, inside.

Last edited by Dali on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:07 pm 

So let me get this straight...when you go out giving a fuck, zero fucks are given.

But when you go out fresh out of fucks, it's raining fucks and dogs? :|

...yeah. I got nothing. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:15 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
So let me get this straight...when you go out giving a fuck, zero fucks are given.

Yeah basically

Many times i will go out alone and stand in the middle of the dancefloor observing people.And women start dancing next me and circles start forming around me.This is only in let me observe only mode.If i do this with the intention of observation and catching them its almost like a frequency is sent out and the rain stops.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:23 pm 

Dali wrote:
caliboy85 wrote:

Quantum physics double slit experiment, playing with you... :)
Let me expand the analogy of the fisher, you are indeed trying to catch a fish but with the downside that you don't have no reel and when they get near your bait, you are trying to catch them with your bare hands, and they often quite slips from your hands.

Keep observing but this time, inside.
I am really trying to focus and tune in.I mean to the point where i am trying to read microexpressions.It's like ok she has glanced twice and as soon as she does the third time there is enough evidence to approach and often that 3rd glance doesn't come.It's almost like they know i am trying to catch them off guard(subconsciously or energetically) and do something.But in the observation only mode its almost like they can sense i will play the eye dance game but they know i won't approach so they feel more comfortable.Since the intention of observation only is what got them to stand next to me,i feel like if i approach them then my intention would shift to "usuing observation to catch mode" which may cause them to go away if i do approach
(at least it feels that way internally)Not sure if this is a matter of needing to be even faster at catching them or if it is an intention issue.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:22 pm 

I struggled with that too. It's reflective of not having self belief. You think that by being an observer that your not interfering with their attraction. Your attached to the concept of space being the reason they are attracted. Which is true but in the sense that even if you talk to them space still exists. If your mentally unattached. You also don't have to time it perfectly, I play the part of prey far more often than not.

When in doubt play dumb and pretend your oblivious to your surroundings. You'd be surprised how many girls will go out of their way to get your attention when you don't pay attention to them and look like you have value.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:39 am 

Yeah for me i have been out many times throughout the last year in which i was the observer and observer only.

In these moments i enjoyed the attention i received from women and the ego boost i would get from seeing who is jocking me

But after awhile i got tired of this and would like to at least give them a way to get a hold of me (via phone) so it can lead to something.

Usually my mentality is tonight when i go out there will be 50 women and out of those 50 there should be at least a handful who jock me.

Note i am not looking for who i like(although eyecandy is nice) but i am looking for who is checking me out.

Yes that rights sometimes my intention is tonight i am going to really really observe the women who is checking me out even if it may only be 1 or 2 in the entire place.My mission is to spot them so i can approach them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:45 am 

Thanks for the reply guys

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:58 pm 

Altair wrote:
It's reflective of not having self belief. You think that by being an observer that your not interfering with their attraction. Your attached to the concept of space being the reason they are attracted.
Yep. You seem to have the mindset of doing steps A, B, C in the correct order will lead you to unlocking attraction.

Shift the focus from what you do to who you are, independent of any reactions that come your way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:43 pm 

The same thing happens to me, Kidd's post seems spot on on how to resolve it though so I guess I need more push ups.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:43 pm 

Love yourself like it's nobody's business

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:20 am 

Just in case you missed it...
Jared wrote:
Love yourself like it's nobody's business

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:58 am 
When you go with the intention of just observing that's the end game. You should expect more paths to open up.

It ain't hard to be confident at looking at your surroundings and taking in the information. You should be doing it every waking moment.

Here's something tricky. Try observing yourself while you are set with the intention of talking to them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:05 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
When you go with the intention of just observing that's the end game. You should expect more paths to open up.

It ain't hard to be confident at looking at your surroundings and taking in the information. You should be doing it every waking moment.

Here's something tricky. Try observing yourself while you are set with the intention of talking to them.
Please expand on this Slim..What do you mean thats end game?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:56 pm 

It happened again last night

I went with the intention of not approaching and just observing

I go on the dance floor and start dancing by myself with my water on my hand

As usual there are subconscious energies which i can feel are gravitating around me

Some are behind me.Some are to my side subtly brushing into me so i make sure to reciprocrate and play with these subtle energies.

I dance like a whiteboy but it doesn't even matter,it's all about your energy

Anyways...one of the chicks who came with a guy kept coming into my space despite him grinding on her

Eventually, i think i heard him complaining to her about that "guy".It's funny because all i did was stay in my space.I didn't try to take her

away from him

Anyways,lots of jocking as i am walking around the place

I started thinking to myself hey this feels good

I go down stairs to finish my water and get ready to leave

I see this black chick who was standing across from me where i am standing talking to my buddy and i am pretty sure she was jocking as i felt in my gut.

I was talking to one of my buddies feeling chill and notice his group of guy friends subconscious energies are focused in my direction

She looks once and then i looked back in her direction waiting for her to look again so i can catch her looking and motion with my finger for her to come into my territory.Again i was trying to time it right

Ah i did it and it the whole thing starting from the motioning it felt kind of expectant she looked at me for microseconds and looked away i still kept motioning and she came over but kind of stood a few feet behind me not really paying attention to me.She didn't come directly to me.

I leaned in her direction and told her i noticed you noticing me so i thought i'd say hello.
I felt my voice was kind of weak while saying these words and overall presence.

She is texting on her phone and ignores what i have to say

I laugh it off but inside feel a slight burning butterfly feeling almost like i was kind of embarrassed.

She walks away and also notice the group of guy friends that were in my force field are also out

Objects dissapearing what a suprise

Funny because a minute ago i was feeling very chill sipping my water and still feeling ok but with a slight burning feeling internally

I guess either she was looking at my friend next to me and i misread the signals or she doesn't like being called out

Anyways maybe next time i should be more covert in my actions

This was another case of i initially came here with the intention of just not approaching and observing frequencies and energies and at some point i was like hey this feels good hmmm why don't i use this power to try to catch a fish with a bait but something seems to always happen when i do this.Universe says no to me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:30 pm 

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:34 pm 

Better.

I probably would have taken her old spot to be difficult lol. It's like oh you wanna be indirect very well.
Then completely write her off.

I make sure my voice carries so I don't have to deal with that though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:36 pm 

Altair wrote:
Better.

I probably would have taken her old spot to be difficult lol. It's like oh you wanna be indirect very well.
Then completely write her off.

I make sure my voice carries so I don't have to deal with that though.
Yeah loud music mixed in with my naturally soft voice doesn't mix well in this environment.

Sometimes i can hear my voice slightly screetching and cracking when i try to speak louder.

But anyways next time i can be overt and not let them know i caught them looking at me.

It seems like if i go into observation mode i will only receive the benefits of observation mode (female attention,women touching me and nothing leading anywhere).Even after sitting and allowing there is a part of me that wants it to lead somewhere.This is honesty,if i told myself i don't want it to lead somewhere i am lying to myself. If i go into pua mode it would feel incongruent approaching and approaching and chasing after something hard but maybe getting laid. at the end.In the end i don't think its worth all the effort and I don't want to go back to that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:53 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

The motioning is from covert tactics

It seems like when i am just about to reel them in with the bait the string falls apart

I can't put my finger on it man

I know i'm not a pimp by any means but pimps consciously go to venues and are waiting to see who is choosing before reeling them in

I know there is a strong element of Indifference factored in but they are still using techniques to get women who are jocking

I am trying to do the same based on the observations i have done

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:30 am 

You have to engage in observation mode.

It doesn't matter if anything happens that night. People are creatures of habit. She will be there again, and probably remember. More patience, take your time to play dumb in subtext mode.

It's ultimately their loss if nothing happens. To me, it matters not.

I'll play that whole bumping into each other etc for hours. I think it's funny. Then eventually I might be like " are you hitting on me?"