Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:34 pm 

Went out again last night...

Decided to do an experiment playing with the energies.

Mirroring people and repeating back to them what they said to me

I was standing outside the bathroom and saw two of them walking towards my vicinity

I looked towards them and uttered the word fuck about 10 times

Just wanted to see what would happen if i threw that in there direction

just that one word

They asked me where is the bathroom

I say fuck and look at them

She says for a minute i thought you were psychotic

while she brushes against my hands in my territory

I touch her hand back

I say that I am

Anyways from this i learned that you can fuck around with energies and become curious about them

Even though you are blabbering nonsense there is still space in yourself

Maybe you can even make funny faces at these energies(feels that way)
And just see what happens....

This reminds me of something that i did back while i was in school.

We were sent on a mission to walk around campus and intentionally invade people's space
And make them uncomfortable.

I would sit on the opposite side of a bench where a girl sat and intentionally slowly moved in trying to make her feel uncomfortable and i remember she starting laughing.

She didnt feel uncomfortable.

There was a guy sitting on the floor listing to music with his headphones
I sat there right next to him leaned in to him and said what are you listing too.

Again there was no discomfort.

It's almost like you have to come from a place of emptiness action or inaction.

curiosity and playing with energies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:06 pm 
Site Admin

To Space or not to Space

That is the question.....

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:48 pm 

I was seated on the bench in the bar last weekend and this fat chick comes and asks me to move down.

I normally take up alot of space when i am seated and she makes some sly remark about me needing to scoot down.

She then starts on her femenazi shit saying that she is pretty and smarter than i am

Before you know it we are verbally sprawling

I basically repeat back to her what she says to me...

calling me a bitch and i call her a bitch

she says fuck you and i say fuck you right back

My verbal combat skills are not the best but i am still relaxed and even though i said these words to her i saw it like a game

I wasn't angry or pissed off because i knew this fat chick was jocking me so its all a game and i didn't take her seriously

Eventually she said something to me and i said

"I know that you are sexually attracted to me" and she pauses for a moment saying "i know you want to fuck me"

Anyways eventually we exchange numbers

I offer her my number she she gave me this puzzled look

So i took her;s instead

And later texted.So you have mine.Caliboy

And this past friday i notice she is back at the same spot and she probably saw me there..I get a text saying miss me?

So i go and say hi to her before walking away

and text her afterwards it has only been a week

She then texts me telling me you know you miss me.I am outside if you want to make out.

Anyways i go outside and she makeout with me before leaving

I later realize that there is no point in making out with a girl that you don't really like just because it boosts your ego.

Making out is nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:49 pm 

It's all about choosing from the pack that choose us, man... I'm not saying settle, I'm just saying be honest with yourself. Despite her shenanigans, she basically made it effortless for you to pick her up.

I've dated some women who aren't 10s, 9s, or 8s in the looks department.. But, they ALWAYS made up for it elsewhere. Bringing me food or cooking for me, paying for dates, massages, crazy unexpected blow-jobs... WITHOUT asking. Sure, I, like you, may have not been attracted to them physically, but their inner world was on point!

There is a treasure to be found in such women because they know they have to work twice as hard.

Besides, I hear big women really know how to cater to a king. Just sayin'... 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:23 pm 
aTrueRebel wrote:
It's all about choosing from the pack that choose us, man... I'm not saying settle, I'm just saying be honest with yourself. Despite her shenanigans, she basically made it effortless for you to pick her up.

I've dated some women who aren't 10s, 9s, or 8s in the looks department.. But, they ALWAYS made up for it elsewhere. Bringing me food or cooking for me, paying for dates, massages, crazy unexpected blow-jobs... WITHOUT asking. Sure, I, like you, may have not been attracted to them physically, but their inner world was on point!

There is a treasure to be found in such women because they know they have to work twice as hard.

Besides, I hear big women really know how to cater to a king. Just sayin'... 8-)
I second this.

I was with a fat 42 old woman who barely has anything going for her a few months back. She gave me the best blowjob ever. She let me fuck her throat.....excuse me. She asked me to fuck her throat. I poked the inside of her neck so many times....etc. etc. She did anything and everything to me.

She literally choked for it.

She also offered to pay for me to ride to her place, drink on her dime, etc. I broke it off with her because she was insecure about being seen with me in public. She tried to test me about having me pay for dinner so I ended that because I didn't even feel like the games.

Edit: I should make it clearer. She was insecure about HERSELF being seen with me in public.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:28 pm 

She was frame testing you when you offered your number. Honestly, I usually take the number. The theory behind giving your number is solid. It doesn't always work though.

Depends on how much I think they're worth. If they're quite attractive and not super bitchy I'll usually take the number and play dumb for a bit. The okay ones are a dime a dozen. If they leave who cares there will be another one along...probably within a few minutes lol.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:33 am 
yep, women and buses have a lot in common. There's always another one coming. Women also have a lot to learn from buses because I find buses to be generally more dependable than the average woman. They don't break down or fuck up as much as the average woman.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:20 am 

They're quieter too...you left that out :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:57 pm 

something i have been experimenting with recently

I noticed that on days that i work biceps, my arms look a little more pumped for like an hour or so

I sometimes show up to gym in my regular clothes that i wear when i go out and night and do bicep curls

stopping at the gym briefly on my way to the bar so that my arms look bigger when i am out

Well almost always even although they look more swole post workout i actually get jocked aless or am more unaware of being jocked when i do this

I feel pumped when i do this and walk around like i am jacked but actually get less eye contact from women like they will not even look at me despite the fact that i just left the gym and my arm is pumped

I realize doing this not only blocks me internally because i am walking around acting serious like a tough guy ,humor is gone,sarcasm is gone but it is also approval seeking..wanting women to like me for my physique

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:36 pm 

caliboy85 wrote:
something i have been experimenting with recently

I noticed that on days that i work biceps, my arms look a little more pumped for like an hour or so
Offtopic, the first thing I do after workout is stretch and get all that
poisoned toxic blood outta there before it starts to cannibalize my gains.

(warm-down)