Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Fun at work!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:34 am 
Site Admin

LOL hi guys!!

I recently got a job, very near my house. Is not so well paid but it's like 5 minutes of commuting from work to my house. And is in the field I'm wanting to grow as a professional engineer. So it's ok for now. This shit happened on work like two months ago, but I think it's worth reading and sharing because it makes use of the advanced techniques in here. No, it's not a marvelous lay with some voluptuous model, YET, but is something I had fun because the work I'm doing is not a challenge for me. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: I think I was not cloacking enough when I entered this job, reason for me to think that that's why this haters went on full retard mocking mode on me.

The anecdote is something like this:
So it exist a group of guys in my work, they go to the gym and play football, and have more time working in there so they think that entitles them to do anything at work, with the new ones. So one day I sitted in their table because I arrived a little late to work, no more seats for me, so in the passing time of the workday they started ROLFing (apparently without reason) in the same table I was with them.
This dudes were making is this inside joke in front of me, mind you, they had their laptops open and we have a message system inside our network.

Gathering of information: One dude lets call him [fat dude] he first started to make weird movements, some kind rare wild dance in front of their pals (more like his alpha steroid bullies) 1st cue.
2nd. I then observed him very carefully right after he did that dance, he then typed something on the keyboard and all his stupid jocks "friends" started to laugh hysterically, so I think inside myself, why so much fun and why I'm not laughing at his insipid dance.
3rd cue, another [dude] after they were cold of the laughs and passed the euphoria of the event, and being splitted by the boss because of their laughs. This guy was on my right and he was playing some dumb video of some blonde popular whore swift in YT, (not the video they were actually laughing at, I found out it was 6 videos below the recomendations on youtube) :lol: .
4th cue, the modus operandi of this steroid junkies of having fun at work, is making comparisons of popular tv people, gossip actor, comedians with normal peasants, and laugh out loud in front of them. Like they play their personal: totally look a like, but more harsher.

Not in front of me. :ugeek:

I had a strong case of they "secretly" making fun of me ... LOL

The revenge:
I let that thing slip... for some good solid 8 weeks, so time and space worked on my favour, and made them unware and cold, that I was still aware :twisted:,.... good lord that's heavenly LOL!.

So yesterday I HAD to work with them again, so this manlet that he was a part of the group of laughing guys, shared a document from work via outlook with me, and I embedded a message like this:

Thank you [manlet dude]. Gonna check that file.
PS: I knew why, and to whom you were laughing the other day in the work when I shared a table with you guys, just tell this dude [name of fat dude that initated the joke] that I, without seeing their laptops knew all this time, what joke you guys were laughing at. (deploy hidrogen bomb from the plane)

PS2: Name of the video and song. in very small font size, like 3 ... hihihi :twisted:
He had to be a good boy and make those letters more BIG!! (boom motherfucker!)

The reaction:

... right before I click submit, I intentionally left the room for like 40 seconds, so they could have time to react, remember that day, and process this shit (yes they're sleep, and slow, and not so fast thinking like me) so he, and their pals read the mail in group 5th. cue WHY this stupid boys, had to do ALL in group, this is so predictable. And yes they were reading my mail that contained that thank you note and the /surprise. 8-)

Reaction: They blatantly denied me this, like timid girls, like: --No no, how can we do that to you man!?, we are allways joking but not at you! That was an inside joke of... [insert more lies] So, this was the verbal shit, I, again was taking notice of the non verbal truth they were indavertely speaking.

[The fat dude], the one that initated the joke, was the worst lier I have seen in my life, that's because he didn't expected me knowing all this shit, just for seeing them. He was justifying like a bitch, and his face and trembling voice and all, I was so LOL!!!

[2nd dude] I noticed, this was the guy that had the laptop open that day, that he quickly changed the video, to "bait me" into thinking it was that one, because he hoped I didn't realize what it was.
Too bad for him, youtube and my deduction skills are tight!!

His reaction; he just separated from the group quickly, like he didn't care, but his face said another thing he was affraid of confrontation, this for me is the 5th and and Definitive cue. LOL I got you hater central, then I had the most pathethic mixed all at the same time justfying acting of lies this motherfuckes could do, and they were 4 against one (me).

[The manlet dude] who opened the mail, played dumb, And I can give him credit because I noticed he was only lauging at the joke that day, but he was not promoting the joke.

The last guy, [the droid] and the one that thinks of himself of more alpha is the more or less good lair, but the wost at keeping record of his past comments and his reactions. Alas for him, he does not understand vague language, and setups, logic flaws. But I do.

Lesson for them, acknowledging for the people in here:

I could not have done this if my ego was fragile, and I took all things personally and could not think with my head cold.

They completely ignored I'm very accute and skillful to analize non verbal cues, that is not just my face that seems dangerous, it's my skills at making conjetures with little raw data I have, making me more dangerous for them.

Hehe, thanks to naturalfreedom; TheKidd!!, peregrinus, and all the teachings of the other pimps alike in here, for making me discover the powers that reside in me, and awaken more and more to the matrix.

For me it was a sweet textbook vengance, this was a flawless case of observation analyzation and piling evidence in short period of time and have other uses than bitches.

The blank scared faces, their completely denial of a situation and nervousness, damn dude! LOL. I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous too, but with anticipation to see their reactions!!
For now I forgot the bitches, and unrusted my super powers with this kiddos, unluckily for them.

I felt like a fat kitty cat playing with a bunch of moribund mouses.

Post subject: Re: Fun at work!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:09 pm 

Most excellent :twisted: ...well done sir! 8-)

I do enjoy tales of revenge. It's quite amusing to see how primitive their strategies can be. What's even funnier is that they think they will be effective in dealing with women.

You also touched on another key concept. It's closely related to ego regulation. It's a subtle branch off that occurs with it naturally. It's the unpredictability that comes with not engaging in knee jerk ego reactions. If you set the boundaries on every little thing when people step over the line. They will deny and use it to mock you.

I use head games and deny them, then when they lose their cool..which is always. I flip the conversation on them, like what's your problem I have done nothing wrong. All the while :lol: silently :twisted:. I don't engage everytime, but when I do I make an example of them.

The unpredictability that comes with ego regulation is key so I wanted to mention it. People are a lot less likely to fuck with you if they don't know what it will cost them. Versus of it's no big deal he'll just get mad.

EDIT: A quote from Robert Greene just popped in my head, "The mighty lion toys with the helpless mouse. Any other reaction would mar his fearsome reputation." :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:08 pm 

I dunno man, I'd probably just keep my distance and not really plan revenge or whatever.

Why should the reaction of getting laughed at be that I have to prove to them that I'm smarter/more cunning?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:56 pm 

I have hard time dealing with human hiearchy that is everywhere, especially in environments like workplace. If I can't join the group, I distance myself as much as I can, I have no fucking tolerance for bullshit. It's like, if you're weak or if you're not matching personality with the dudes that are high on the hiearchy ladder, you're fucked and you're gonna get everybody's shit - The law of the jungle.
We have a part-time dude at work, that is perfect example for this lol - He's not socially compatible with anybody there, he's not really smart or strong.. And everybody is throwing their shit at him - I pity him a little bit but I can't really do nothing.
I have a leverage because I can talk with lot of personalities and have vast interests in lots of areas and music so I can get along with lots of people, if I didn't have that I think I would have been fucked too :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:06 pm 

I think it's useful to outlet parts of your shadow.

To me, it's like that scene from Bleach where Ichigo is fighting his hollow.

What seperates a king from his horse? What describes them? Ability and form, therefore there must be something to distinguish the two. It's instinct. For me it's easier to accept the fact that I want power and to act in congruence with that. Than to repress it at cost to my own psyche.

I won't pretend to be the bigger person. I'd rather just give them a taste of their own medicine. Maybe they'll think more carefully before they fuck with someone else. To me self acceptance is about accepting the darker parts of my psyche as well. It's "iron fist inside a velvet glove" admittedly, but the end result is just as satisfying.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:54 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah I think you gotta draw the line somewhere, you now we people are a kind of animals. And had to be reprehended when acting bad. I just drew the line for them, I don't keep resentment for them tho. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:05 am 

Dali wrote:
Yeah I think you gotta draw the line somewhere, you now we people are a kind of animals. And had to be reprehended when acting bad. I just drew the line for them, I don't keep resentment for them tho. :twisted:
...hard to be resentful of victory. :lol: