Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: All Seems Okay
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:14 pm 

My experience is somewhat unique to the forum, I had suffered from a certain illness that fucks up your thoughts and emotions and therefore you end up doing stupid things. I'm better now though, so now all the mindset stuff has started working.

One difference though is that I use Nathaniel Branden's 6 Pillars of Self Esteem and its brilliant, it has the whole Be Your Own Best Friend thing (self acceptance) along with Responsibility, Inegrity, Purposeful Living, Self Assertiveness and aligning the mind with fact. I'll write up a review later, thats not the purpose of this post.

NEW THINGS:
Now that I like myself more and don't really care if women like me, girls are giving me more attention, I catch them sometimes stealing glances or going out of their way to talk to me (one actually bought me something, I'm guessing this is what The Kidd means when he says 'loot')

One unfortunate thing happened though, and has taught me a certain principle this forum talks about, is that I didn't give a certain female friend enough space and she stopped talking to me. Either that or she's just really busy, I prefer to be positive.

But anyway, yes, Space is very important, and I'm starting to see how much.

I've been away for a while because I'm not going to learn anything unless I apply what I learn, otherwise I'm just a KJ.

Post subject: Re: All Seems Okay
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:23 pm 

Good to hear from you Azriel. Patience is the name of the game, as long as your improving your making progress. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:53 am 

Good news.

Self-acceptance is at the core of this mindset.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:33 pm 

Altair wrote:
Good to hear from you Azriel. Patience is the name of the game, as long as your improving your making progress. 8-)
I am improving and I'm very happy with it, I've even given brainwave entrainment another chance not to get girls to like me or anything but just to feel better about a lot of things.
Alchemist wrote:
Good news.

Self-acceptance is at the core of this mindset.
As I like myself more, I am more comfortable in social situations to the point an attractive girl went out of her way to talk to me. However I don't feel the need to high five myself just because a pretty girl likes me, I say again, I am very happy with myself and my experience!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:12 pm 

Azriel wrote:
I am very happy with my experience!
This!

I couldn't adequately express how much I have hated many, lengthy segments of my life, but when I simply chalk it all up to experience I feel lucky. Why? Because one by one my experiences are forging me into a rare stone.