Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: fractured facades
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:12 pm 

so the chickens have started to come to roost.

the waitress I've mentioned in prior post made a very bold move yesterday. before that tho, I'd like to shed a bit of info regarding the days leading up to her move.

also, this glitch in the matrix occurred last nite. I was at work last nite, doing an order and I get a text. it's the girl I am seeing, she is at her friends house, Sperming her hair. the text goes, "Ash" is mad at you cuz you stared her in the face and she said hi to you and you didn't respond!

me: (not reading the text clearly at first.) YOU AND YOUR FREND , FUCK OFF!
(back to work.)

Her: that wasn't called for.

Me: I didn't see Shan! I saw Ash.

Her: that's what I said.

Me and her friends aren't friends to the degree which they need to be mad if I see them and don't call to em, chick was sitting in the front seat of a taxi, I was driving by, she must have uttered "hi" under her breath because the street was bustling with a sewage team running pipes and people and lotsa other noisy things. I was about ten feet from her, in the car.

why make it convo to throw salt on me tho...

So for the past week one of my co workers, who I'll call "John" seems to have been fucking waitress girl. I was happy for him, because, I kinda was the one who put him on the path to getting some.
John uses the friend tactic which, based on the subject can give a slot machine type of attraction. there is a possibility that you may win, but only if you get it at the right time.
John has been putting in months of hard time , by doing errands, knighting, kinda like that Jackson 5 classic, "I'll be there" :lol:
about 2 weeks ago, he idly showed me a very beautiful looking vagina ;) , he started hinting that it belonged to the waitress.

since the start of the week, he's starting saying how he heard that the Pussy was good, but based on the way he said it, I knew he hit it, I was genuinely happy for him.

about 3 weeks ago, I idly told her that I was going to "accidentally" send her something :lol: , I didn't say what, but she knew what I was probably hinting at.

on Wednesday , I was doing the breakfast shift and she came in while I was talking to John. she starting continuously calling his name, he walks around the counter and she puts her arm around his neck, she manhandles him for a bit, he takes it, knowing he's going to take back out on the cat later when he got it. I laughed, she followed him around like a puppy. this was about 8 am.

around 2-30ish, she came in the kitchen, I was by the range doing something, she asked me how come I stopped texting her on "wattsapp" and that she didn't have my number again.
she left the Kitchen after a while, I texted her, "Hi" and she responded with a selfie of herself, showing me both nips, pierced and one hand going down to her crotch, stock image, I assume 8-) " I just got them pierced" she said.
I responded. "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice"
then one of mine.
she commented.

and came in the kitchen and commented.

yesterday, she came in and commented again.

she then texts me saying how my stuff looks like the kind that her mouth likes to caress. we chit chat somore, I ask to see her cat, she showed.
nice cat :lol: 8-)

main point of post tho, she is unstable , her front is fractured and she is looking for validation, I may not even put out no effort to try to have sex with her.

Post subject: Re: fractured facades
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:38 pm 

Go ahead and fuck the chick...might as well. :lol:

Plus it'll give John a chance to see how a real Jedi makes moves. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:31 pm 
Sai, you're a chef right?

How did that cooking challenge go? It was Iron Chef or something right?

Also, this is a great read. I would definitely use protection though, and I would fuck her. Women with nipple rings love having their tits played with a lot. Sometimes they'll be close to cumming after you do it for a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:54 pm 

Slim,

I am a chef, yes.
the challenge, none of us, the people who I wanted to at least compete with were not able to make it.
it's kinda like iron chef, but it lacks most of the "Hollywood" part portrayed on the tele.

she did tell me she likes getting em tugged, so I'll see wat"s up.

Taicho,

ok. if you see it fit...( I kinda do to :twisted: )

guess who came to get their phone charged at my place, unannounced and out of nowhere yesterday...that's right folks Ash. and you know what you've won if you guessed correctly, a young half indian who also calls herself Ash, just because, the other Ash is so kool in her eyes.

what happened to all the guys from the 2010 era tho :? Rant, WoaN, Spaceman, Modern Libertine... :| fukin, ummmmm, that dude with the bleach Avatar. ummmmm.... Azriel!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:32 pm 
Sai wrote:
Slim,

I am a chef, yes.
the challenge, none of us, the people who I wanted to at least compete with were not able to make it.
it's kinda like iron chef, but it lacks most of the "Hollywood" part portrayed on the tele.

she did tell me she likes getting em tugged, so I'll see wat"s up.

Taicho,

ok. if you see it fit...( I kinda do to :twisted: )

guess who came to get their phone charged at my place, unannounced and out of nowhere yesterday...that's right folks Ash. and you know what you've won if you guessed correctly, a young half indian who also calls herself Ash, just because, the other Ash is so kool in her eyes.

what happened to all the guys from the 2010 era tho :? Rant, WoaN, Spaceman, Modern Libertine... :| fukin, ummmmm, that dude with the bleach Avatar. ummmmm.... Azriel!!!
Oh that's a shame. From some of the stuff I've heard, competing in competitions is good for your resume. Well competing and winning.

Was that a Pokemon reference? Anyway, nice pickings. I haven't had the opportunity to play horizontal directions with any minority women besides black women.