Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:46 pm 

Mr. Black wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
witnessing my mother cheating on my father ...
now it seems that almost all of the girls I hook up with are in a relationship
Mirror?
I dont know. Been trying to have an honest look at it and havent found a definite answer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:48 pm 

fufe wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Cheating, on a core level, I don't have a problem with. :geek:
I have practical question about this.
You have been and as far as I know still are in a relationship with a younger girl.
When you are tempted to have sex with another woman. Do you act on it ? if so, can you elaborate as on in which circumstances etc ?
In my old age, I don't act on it anymore. So many other things take priority in my life...work, gym, family, video games, anime. I just can't justify making the little bit of effort I would have to make to bed another broad...and the cons (disease, kids, CRAZY) rarely outweigh the pros for me anymore. :|

There was a time when I felt I had nothing to lose...those times are gone. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze for me currently. :geek:

But if I ever bump into a level headed woman with a clean bill of health and no uterus, then I might be in a bit of trouble. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:42 pm 

Aragorn wrote:
Care to share some thoughts/questions to explore the "remorselessness"?
Just their general attitude I went from effectively the nerdy kid in high school to the guy that has potential that is obvious to them. So I have the perspective of being at the bottom and at the top. They don't see me, they see an object to further their own agenda. Whatever stage of life they happen to be in right now it's validation in a few years I'm sure it'll be about settling down and trying to trap me with kids.

"Susan" from the other thread wouldn't give me the time of day in high school. She raised the white flag yesterday in an obvious way I didn't mention in the thread lol. Pretty much flat out surrendered haha.The only thing that changed is the perception of how useful I am to her.

I can afford to keep everything as an amusing game because I keep my emotions under lock and key and act ruthlessly when the situation demands it. To them it's just business, sure I'll lead that guy on it feeds my ego. Sure I'll cheat on him, who cares. Sure, I'll work him over for some drinks. They don't give a fuck about me so in order to counter that I need to be equally concerned about protecting my own agenda and time.

I suspect a lot of people would think that I take things too literally. The thing is though that I always keep everything in perspective and act in the way that is the most pragmatic and works. I've learned to not give a fuck about anything because it gives my strategic abilities the ability to win.

Kidd!! mentioned it before a while ago but guys were made to protect their brood. In a sense it's unnatural to rewrite so much of the operating system of our brain. But it works and evolution always favors what works. We're studying that in geology right now...deviation from genetic material occurs less than a fraction of a % of the time. The vast majority of that is defective and dies. A microscopic % evolves something that works and proceeds to have an advantage in it's enviornment.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:01 pm 

Like I always say...if you build it, they will come. :geek:

But then the question is: When they come, will you still want them? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:55 pm 

Thanks for that Altair. I understand and have a lot of confirmation of what you're saying. Inside, I still feel a sort of aversion to hurting, or even not helping, people, and see an obstacle in reaching a level of indifference in this.

Kidd, I know for a fact I won't be advertising and trying to get them to come to what I've built. But as long as they're not littering or causing me more work, it's whatever to me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:59 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
But if I ever bump into a level headed woman with a clean bill of health and no uterus, then I might be in a bit of trouble. ;)
Oh man, don't you just know it.

Unicorn.
The Kidd!! wrote:
But then the question is: When they come, will you still want them? ;)
This is a question that I would like to see more guys reach the point where they ask this.

It marks a change in views, which can only come through reaching certain points (there are multiples) and marks a shift.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:53 pm 

to me it's gotten boring

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:56 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Cheating, on a core level, I don't have a problem with. :geek:
I have practical question about this.
You have been and as far as I know still are in a relationship with a younger girl.
When you are tempted to have sex with another woman. Do you act on it ? if so, can you elaborate as on in which circumstances etc ?
In my old age, I don't act on it anymore. So many other things take priority in my life...work, gym, family, video games, anime. I just can't justify making the little bit of effort I would have to make to bed another broad...and the cons (disease, kids, CRAZY) rarely outweigh the pros for me anymore. :|

There was a time when I felt I had nothing to lose...those times are gone. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze for me currently. :geek:

Ha, totally feel the same way.

Bearing this in mind Kidd, how would you feel/react if your girl was cheating on you?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:42 am 

I wouldn't like it, but it is what it is. If that's what she wants to do, I can't do much to stop it. :geek:

But if I find out about it, well...ohhh the possibilities. :twisted:

All I REALLY care about is that she pulls her weight financially and does what I need her to do when I need her to do it...and be a good mom to our son. That's all that really matters, ultimately. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:25 pm 

this forum is great, but for spirituality and love, we can pass haha

wow Aragorn, sorry to be a direct, but you fucked your friend GF, that's fucking dishonest for your friend. Either you tell him, however she is a whore for doing that like someone said well.
I don't know how they were close, but if it's a true friend, the "alpha male" we speak sometimes wouldn't have done it I think, by respect.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:31 pm 

Naled wrote:
this forum is great, but for spirituality and love, we can pass haha

wow Aragorn, sorry to be a direct, but you fucked your friend GF, that's fucking dishonest for your friend. Either you tell him, however she is a whore for doing that like someone said well.
I don't know how they were close, but if it's a true friend, the "alpha male" we speak sometimes wouldn't have done it I think, by respect.

I think any woman would cheat on a boyfriend/husband given the right circumstances.

Wasn't my proudest moment, but it is what it is.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:10 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
When they come, will you still want them? ;)
Hell no.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:51 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
When they come, will you still want them? ;)
Hell no.
Will you use them and discard them, showing how easy it is for you. To piss of some talentless haters.
....Fuck yes :twisted:

Me at least. The dark side is so much more fun :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:40 am 
That's a side I binged on too much.

Then I binged on acceptance/light side too much.

I'm trying to find a happy medium now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:55 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:

You have to go to both extreme's to eventually find the balance.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:42 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

You have to go to both extreme's to eventually find the balance.
Exactly. Because there's a big difference between having information about both sides and knowing both sides.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:27 am 

Slim Titan wrote:

I find I naturally oscillate from light to dark to middle. I feel like being dark, so I shall. When it's out of my system. I will see where the pendulum sits. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:10 am 

The dark side definitely helps me charge my batteries.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:11 pm 

Altair wrote:
Will you use them and discard them, showing how easy it is for you. To piss of some talentless haters.
I'll see how it is when I get there, been out of action for awhile though as I'm solely focusing on my career. It will be interesting to see what flies my way when I peak.

I have been hanging out with younger dudes who give way too much of a fuck, interesting to watch from where I am now.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:15 pm 

Altair wrote:

I'm more of a "If you wouldn't but such and idiot, you could have had the same or more/something else" type of guy :lol: