Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:26 pm 

Story time.

We were at a friend's cottage in the woods over the weekend. First night was nice, plenty of alcohol and good vibes. 2nd evening, all of them except for me and the friend leave, and one other girl comes over. We'll call her Eve.

Eve has had a boyfriend for a very, very long time. We've all commented on how they're perfect for each other. And I've considered her to be a good friend, as we've always managed to share a genuine laugh together.

I wasn't even thinking anything sexual because my friend told me he's going to try to make something happen (it was clear it wasn't, but I wanted to let him have a chance to play whatever game he wanted to). I'm starting to get into a relationship myself, and just had no motivation for chasing anything whatsoever.

We're playing some drinking games, playing music and overall having a good time. My friend leaves into the kitchen to make some baked potatoes for Eve, who said she was hungry. As I'm laying down and scrolling through my phone to see what music we'll play, Eve leans over and starts kissing me. This came completely out of the blue, and I push her away before my friend comes in and turns into a moody drunk.

After a while, the friend goes to sleep. She proceeds to tell me that I am the most attractive person that she's ever seen, and that she thinks of me when fucking her boyfriend. I have had nothing even remotely sexual with this girl, and start pacing the room and trying to walk off my hornyness. I really don't want to sleep with this girl and I like her boyfriend, who is a chill dude with a great mindset.

After about 30 minutes of her climbing on top of me, kissing my neck from behind, and generally trying to move things forward, I tell her we should go outside for a cigarette. I tell her that I really don't want anything to happen here. She starts tearing up, and I give her a shoulder to cry on while looking up into the rainy sky thinking "Am I really alone in this? No help here, whoever's up there?"

After a while, Eve proceeds to blow and ride me like a fucking pro in front of the blazing fireplace. It was pretty cool.

I have done absolutely zero to move things forward here. And this is not the 1st time this has happened. I even mentioned, when we were chatting, that "I'm starting to find that you don't really need to do anything to hook up with a girl, if they're attracted they'll move shit forward". The friend looks at me confused, while the girl nodds knowingly.

So if you're reading this, and have any doubts about what the guys here are saying in regards to space and indifference...uh, don't.

An hour after the fact, the girl I'm starting to see (who is moving to the city where I live) drunk calls me to tell me she loves me (something she's been actively saying she doesn't, that she's waiting for further evidence). I'm actually starting to feel sort of trapped, this change in external results (the mindset has been long shifting) has been more sudden than I've anticipated.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:32 pm 

There's no such a thing as friendship between woman and a man :lol:

Nice story tho lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:48 pm 
Moose you're always doing something. There is no such thing as doing nothing.

If you were actually giving space and being indifferent then it will seem effortless, but you're still doing something.

Congratulations on seeing some of you hard work come to fruition.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:54 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Moose you're always doing something. There is no such thing as doing nothing.

If you were actually giving space and being indifferent then it will seem effortless, but you're still doing something.

Congratulations on seeing some of you hard work come to fruition.
I get what you're saying, but I was making no effort to do anything/move anything forward. There was zero investment or motivation, which I meant as "not doing anything".

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:31 pm 

moose35 wrote:
I'm actually starting to feel sort of trapped, this change in external results (the mindset has been long shifting) has been more sudden than I've anticipated.
It doesn't matter if they jock you level 4 or level 250,
it's still your ' terms of sales. ' No surprise policy.

(Having the upper hand)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:49 am 

The first thing that popped into my head is they way the wind can shape smoke.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:40 pm 

Slim...you are once again being too damn literal. It's pretty obvious what he means by 'doing nothing'. You're getting to be borderline obnoxious. :geek:

Great story, Moose...that's the way she goes. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:27 pm 

Jared wrote:
moose35 wrote:
I'm actually starting to feel sort of trapped, this change in external results (the mindset has been long shifting) has been more sudden than I've anticipated.
It doesn't matter if they jock you level 4 or level 250,
it's still your ' terms of sales. ' No surprise policy.

(Having the upper hand)
Thank you for this Jared. It´s something I often have to remind myself, as there are still lingering feelings of me thinking "I owe her my commitment", which is bullshit. I will, of course, have a look into why that feeling is there.

Altair, any chance you can expand upon that (PM or here). Gave it some thought, but cannot seem to grasp the metaphor.

Slim, perhaps you are still stuck in the mindset of "indifference = overriding myself, thus doing something actively"?

And thank you Kidd, it´s always funny to see something happen and think "holy shit, that was what he was saying all along". So simple, yet we do our best to not admit we are wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:14 pm 

Quote:
If you were actually giving space and being indifferent then it will seem effortless, but you're still doing something
No...giving space and being indifferent IS doing nothing...he is just AWARE that he is doing nothing. :geek:

No effort was expended with shagging that chick. In fact, HE'S the one who got shagged. :lol:

That was practically pimp tight PERFECT. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:10 pm 

moose35 wrote:
Altair, any chance you can expand upon that (PM or here). Gave it some thought, but cannot seem to grasp the metaphor.
If you view her as the smoke, the given societal answer would be that influencing the situation would be akin to grasping smoke. It cannot be done.

You cannot even see the wind though, and it has the power to shape the smoke to do what it wants without even trying.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:19 pm 

Altair wrote:
moose35 wrote:
If you view her as the smoke, the given societal answer would be that influencing the situation would be akin to grasping smoke. It cannot be done.

You cannot even see the wind though, and it has the power to shape the smoke to do what it wants without even trying.
Brilliant. To expand upon this, smoke rises and tries to reach new heights constantly. Trying to force it any other way by waving a hand is a temporary solution at best.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:46 pm 

Excellent, and and the cause of the smoke (hypergamy) is caused by the embers (peer encouragement).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:15 pm 

And the more moist her kindling, the more smoke there is.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:51 pm 

moose35 wrote:
A strong wind also helps fan the smoke.

But now we're just getting carried away lol.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:50 pm 

Altair wrote:
moose35 wrote:
A strong wind also helps fan the smoke.

But now we're just getting carried away lol.
Haha, true. I love metaphors though, maming connections and all that.

I have to share what this girl said the morning after, as we were getting ready to leave. We were talking about an album Im releasing, and we mentioned the verse I showed her the night before, to which she said: "Yeah, it brought me to my knees. Literally." And then she started giggling like a schoolgirl. :lol: I love how indifference, space and selection also brings in the girls I can actually have a good time with outside of bed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:02 pm 

You just had to spoil the magic Altair :( :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:50 pm 
Site Admin

Aragorn wrote:
She starts tearing up, and I give her a shoulder to cry on while looking up into the rainy sky thinking "Am I really alone in this? No help here, whoever's up there?"
Yep you are alone

Your shoulders are broad

Are you a man or a mouse? ;)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:09 am 

Beautiful. It's nice to read a story where the women is the one doing the chasing.

So what's next with the girl got on her knees?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:50 am 

Aragorn wrote:
Haha, true. I love metaphors though, maming connections and all that.
I think that ties in a lot with having dominant Introverted Intuition. I process information on multiple levels at the same time. For example in taking in some piece of information my conscious mind processes it linearly and logically but at the same time in the background I am faintly aware of the gears spinning as my intuition works out an answer. That gets outputted as a feeling, which is contrasted with my logic.

I used to think that intuition was an evolved form of logic, but I don't think it is anymore. It's it's own thing. It's the thing that draws people to the forum in the search of the game that is taught here. It's also the thing that drives people to step beyond what is defined.

This is getting a little off topic, but it ties back in. Recently, I've noticed a shift in the way my mind seems to be geared. I assume this is due to spending so much time thinking that more and more thought processes that used to be conscious are being removed to the unconscious realm. You know how when you introspect for a while you can see your ego or rather feel it? Like a ball that has density but in your minds eye your outside it. I can do that with my game now, I just observe it as a seperate thing that I can feel. It's interesting because completely removed from both my sense of ego and my sense of tactics I can more effectively exploit both flaws in others thinking patterns as well as my own. Or alternately through a combination of all the factors.

This ties in with that Akagi match where the guy simply memorizes the patterns and uses logic. Akagi says his game is inferior. Metaphors are from the realm of intuition which has light years more computing power than simple conscious logic.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:13 am 

Quote:
I think that ties in a lot with having dominant Introverted Intuition. I process information on multiple levels at the same time. For example in taking in some piece of information my conscious mind processes it linearly and logically but at the same time in the background I am faintly aware of the gears spinning as my intuition works out an answer. That gets outputted as a feeling, which is contrasted with my logic.

I used to think that intuition was an evolved form of logic, but I don't think it is anymore. It's it's own thing. It's the thing that draws people to the forum in the search of the game that is taught here. It's also the thing that drives people to step beyond what is defined.
I fully agree with this. Although I am a Myers Briggs EN(F/T)J, so its not just the introverted intuition thing.

I actually think my experience of what you're talking about has to do with the fact that I am both an F and a T. My father purely is in his head thinking logically, whereas my mother is all gut feeling all the time. Their Myers Briggs are INFJ (mom) and INTJ (father). I can fairly easily step into either of their preferred processing techniques and think/feel like they do if I want to. Interestingly I tend to spend more time logically analyzing things, and that informs my decisions more of the time, but when my logical conclusion is at odds with my intuition, the intuition wins out. So more time spent as a T, but more authority given to the F side when it voices something strongly.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho