Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:24 pm 

I read the story you shared but let me tell you this: this "guilt", this rationalization post-fucking your boy`s bitch, these words about cheating its the lie we tell yourself, like women do to feel better about themselves.
Because to make sex happen, she doesnt rape you, she has to pump your ego about the fantasy "of thinking about you when she is with his boyfriend" (it happened to me too that a bitch said these words adding also "and this is not your business" and I didnt even fuck the bitch!). So the fact you liked the boy, sorry Man but I dont believe it...changing the environment, "more romantic" maybe, shouldnt be an excuse for changing your decision.

In south of Italy there is a popular song who tells a story about a two friends at the beach and a beautiful girl. The beautiful girl was bitchy to the guy and ignored him, his fella instead ended to marry her. One night the same beautiful girl cames, already married, come in to guy`s room and she said "he wants to kiss him, she always wanted to do it". The guy slapped the girl, she cryied and run off his room. The tragedy of the song is that the guy in the same night dreamed the situation but in the dream the final was different, he kissed the girl.
If I find the song with lyrics, I will add you here.

The Lyrics:

You don't know what I did that day
when I met her.
On the beach I acted like a clown
to place myself in view of her eyes,
who was joking with all the boys except with me,
because, because, because.... because she liked me.

She loved me, hated me, loved me, hated me,
she was against me.
I wasn't yet her boyfriend
and she was already suffering for me,
and, to make me jealous, that night, along the sea,
she came with you.

Now you come to ask me "where is your wife".
You should have imagined that, one day or another,
she would have gone away from you.
You married her knowing that she, knowing that she
was dying for me,
with your money you bought her body
certainly not her heart.

She loved me, hated me, loved me, hated me,
she was against me.
I wasn't yet her boyfriend
and she was already suffering for me,
and, to make me jealous,
that night, along the sea, she came with you.

One day I saw her
coming inside my room.
She was silently looking at me,
waiting for a "yes" from me.
From bed I got up
and, all over, I looked at her:
she seemed an angel.
She was holding me on her body,
she was offering me her mouth,
she was saying "I'm yours",
but, of stone, I remained.

I loved her, hated her, loved her, hated her,
I was against her.
If I hadn't been her boyfriend, it was her fault.
And, all of a sudden,
I gave her a slap on her beautiful face
sending her back to you.

I went back to bed
crying, I dreamt of her:
she seemed an angel.
and in the dream, I kissed her.

(Sung by chorus:)
I went back to bed
crying, I dreamt of her:
she seemed an angel.
and in the dream, I kissed her

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRnYXmNjbP8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 pm 

I've never read this thread before...

Aragorn wrote:

I think any woman would cheat on a boyfriend/husband given the right circumstances.
It's funny how often this is said, because most people would do things a lot worse in certain circumstances. Like in Nazi Germany or in psychological experiments for instance. Its asking a lot to expect otherwise. Though, there are women out there who would need some real extenuating circumstances to do so. Just as there were women out there who risked their lives to save Jewish children during the holocaust or died for some other cause or other.

Morality today roughly as I see it:

The goal of sex is to reproduce and in ideal or stable circumstances for you to go on to be a good parent afterwards. Pleasure, is a means of making that goal a 'goal' for you. And this goal is often called moral.

However, we don't always live in ideal circumstances. So, we have a degree of flexibility in us. In times of anarchy for example, it may have been most important that we were simply able to reproduce at all, perhaps due to morality rates, or conflicts etc. So, the ideal, the moral, while it is still the healthiest path to take where possible, is not fixed.

Now consider this. How much of today's music, films, television, nightclubs!, news etc. is designed to put us into some kind of a fight or flight response? I think just living in, even a relatively peaceful urban environment is unnatural enough, with large, deadly vehicles flying around us all the time, when we can see and are surrounded by more strangers in a day then our ancestors would have seen in a lifetime. Philosophers have been banging on about it over two hundred years now and they thought it was a serious situation then.

Just imagine what all this does to our view of the good 'goal'?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:18 am 

Pindar wrote:

Just imagine what all this does to our view of the good 'goal'?
Interestingly, I found out the other day that the etymology of the word 'sin' comes from an archery term in Hebrew and it meant 'to miss the mark'. Also, discovered that in medieval paintings sin was often represented by a tree stump implying that it is something that prevents your growth.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:25 am 

Pindar wrote:

Interestingly, I found out the other day that the etymology of the word 'sin' comes from an archery term in Hebrew and it meant 'to miss the mark'.
Languages, languages,

'Language is the only thing worth knowing even poorly.' --Kató Lomb

Aramaic and Hebrew. Glottochronology :lol:

Hitting the mark would be 'staying on the narrow path'

'cheyt' (aleph, tet, chet) <--

Ancient Aramaic pictographs, Ot, plural Otiot:

Chet = fence
Tet = basket
Aleph = ox head

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/2399.htm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:11 am 

For the record I really regret giving in and doing this. My views on women have since changed and I've changed as well. Would not repeat.

It's one thing to say women will cheat given the right circumstances. It's another to be a part of it. As they say, no raindrop ever feels responsible for the flood. This was me acting out some childhood shit and generally looking out for myself, coming from a place of lack.

A necessary experience to know I don't want to be doing this though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:24 pm 

I slept with my best mates girl when going through court sh*t with my kids mum (they actually got engaged last year and needless to say, we haven't been hanging out for good 3 years now due to differing world views).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:41 pm 

Aragorn wrote: *
What I'm wrestling with is my own guilt. A large part of my journey here and what led me to dark places in my childhood was witnessing my mother cheating on my father (I was often in the same room, "asleep", which made it more graphic). I vowed to never be like that and bring that kind of negativity to a relationship/family. And now it seems that almost all of the girls I hook up with are in a relationship and I have an internal combination of guilt, feeling cursed and (oddly enough) being at peace with my inner demons.
Bro, that's dark, must've been extremly difficult. Good on ya, to get out of it.

Aragorn wrote: *
For the record I really regret giving in and doing this. My views on women have since changed and I've changed as well. Would not repeat.

It's one thing to say women will cheat given the right circumstances. It's another to be a part of it. As they say, no raindrop ever feels responsible for the flood. This was me acting out some childhood shit and generally looking out for myself, coming from a place of lack.

A necessary experience to know I don't want to be doing this though.
For whatever it's worth, Dharma, agress with you. It's the man's responsibility (or "Dharma") not to cheat/have an affair with a taken lady. Man is the logical one, while woman is the emotional one... so makes sense.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek: