Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:02 pm 

Well, it's frosh week in my hometown. All the university students are back, decided to go out for a beer or two last night and was not disappointed for entertainment. The girl I've mentioned a few times that has had the ongoing game of chess for 5 years and her best friend were out.

We're driving by in my friends car and see her on the sidewalk. He rolls down the window to say hi. We'll call her Jess I casually turn my head and smile...ignored. Very well. We go into the bar and get a beer and are hanging out. Then we see her she runs right into us with a bunch of her friends many of whom I went to high school with. I smile and say hi what I haven't mentioned is that a couple days ago I liked her profile pic which has almost 200 likes. It was hilarious to me at the time because I knew what the effect would be and it's funny to me now as well. I saw a flash of anger across her eyes she concealed it and then again within our 20 second interaction. I felt it radiating out like ripples it's was weird I could almost physically see it like my mind was imprinting the image onto my mind's eye. Like ripples from where a stone was dropped, or tears lol. But to quote Cartmen "the tears of sadness, yummy :twisted: "

Then on the other side of the bar, I'm standing there. Her best friend we'll call her Susan pops up beside me I decide to be social. Oh hey :) , she stops her conversation and gives me a full hug. She lingers for a moment and leaves.

Thinking time: Why was she there? Was it just a spot or does it relate to me?

She comes back, and there is little interaction. Jess is not in sight which means that she is likely doing it for the attention. Interesting. She then comes back and starts pressing into me and fixing her hair. Welp, that's enough evidence. Then this guy comes up and starts attempting to run beta game. He is trying so hard and she is holding two conversations the non-verbal one with me and the overt one with him.

She leaves for a few minutes the song Big Pimpin' by Jay Z comes on and she comes back haha, and starts bumping into me again. Shit's hilarious. " I'm a pimp in every sense of the word lol:"

Anyhow, we are now firmly in the mid game of my plan. I am also beginning to wield my biggest advantage strategically although women decide who gets laid. Alpha approval is in high demand and I hold the supply. They're both models sooo I shall like the occassional photo and comment on how nice they look for time to time. Soon, they shall be openly competing for attention and my victory will be complete. Either they cannot see my plan, or they are powerless to stop it.

As my time off the market comes to a close, it's time to take one last look under the hood. To see truly how effective patience and space can be.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:45 pm 

[ img ]

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:50 pm 

Wow
Such strategy
Many psychology
Looking Good
Respects

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:16 pm 

Lol, just saw Jess running a promotion booth on campus for the nightclub.
On second thought I think I'll give all her friends an opportunity. That would provide more lulz, especially if I started chess with all of them. Maybe that would be a challenge.

Need moar gravity 8-) . This is too easy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:25 pm 

Altair wrote:
Lol, just saw Jess running a promotion booth on campus for the nightclub.
On second thought I think I'll give all her friends an opportunity. That would provide more lulz, especially if I started chess with all of them. Maybe that would be a challenge.

Need moar gravity 8-) . This is too easy.
You know not that long ago I was like "Wtf why are these guys playing some bullshit mind chess game, too much effort".
But now I kind of understand where are you coming from
It's a field I by no means will most probably ever go into, since I don't feel naturally equipped for it, but I get amused reading your perspective

And also, I respect the strategy.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:28 pm 

It's all a game to me, I don't take it seriously.

It's all for the lulz.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:21 pm 

if you were not acknowledge when you smiled at her in the car, that is if she saw you smile at her and she looked through you as if you weren't there, my humble advice would be not to even "like" here facebook pics.

if you and Jess have been mentally tussling for five years, chances are she arrogantly knows you have the hots for her. my scouter is also reading that you believe you are the one developing the pawn, but to me it seems that Jess is using her "friend" to also test you.

the fact that the other guy even attempted to run game was because he saw that you were'nt fully committed to it. if you were, he wouldn't even have the opportunity to attempt his beta game.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:32 pm 

Quote:
the fact that the other guy even attempted to run game was because he saw that you were'nt fully committed to it. if you were, he wouldn't even have the opportunity to attempt his beta game.
Of course he wasn't fully committed to it...that's kind of the point. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm 

Meh, doesn't take much to like a status or pic once every few months. I mean after all she does know I think she is attractive. That doesn't provide leverage for her, I literally said she is "pretty but full of it"

People just don't stop thinking someone is attractive.

It would be interesting if Susan was a test. I think she is acting on her own accord. I've already deduced that their relationship is competitive. Therefore since I turned down one in a amusing way she wants the ego boost that comes from getting me. She knows I am the best option so I think she will just act in her best interest.

I'm not commited, I commit to no one but myself. That guy would have had no idea what was going on. She had her back pressed into me and I had my back against the bar. We exchanged 2-3 sentences the entire night.

Interesting ideas, I can also see how they would fit in the situation. It doesn't line up with my gut though there's a lot of stuff I cannot put into words.

Time will reveal which one of us is correct.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:18 pm 

Yes lord Sideous, I get that he "wasn't commited" because she isn't his primary target. still, the beta had the sac to try and steal her attention, which he thought he could get since "ace" isn't up her "shoot" like how he want's to be.

I'm just saying that even though Jess isn't within peeping range, doesn't mean she isn't aware of what is going on... which Altair makes apparent by stating that they are a competitive bunch. I just think there is a bet going on between top bitch and beta bitch.

( Hav Plenty Reference) ;)

alas, I also see the intent of having both bitches as dancing monkies...

don't be alarmed, i know you can see through manipulations, I just tend to subtly turn them back at the senders.

and I can't say I don't condone "feeding the fish" from time to time. I tipped my first stripper the other night. :| after all, I had consciously walked into her place of work.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:28 pm 

Quote:
Yes lord Sideous, I get that he "wasn't commited" because she isn't his primary target. still, the beta had the sac to try and steal her attention, which he thought he could get since "ace" isn't up her "shoot" like how he want's to be.
...and that was the beta's problem and his ALONE. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:55 am 

Well, our entire interaction is based in mental space. I derive my entire advantage from maintaining plausible deniability. To take physical control in a situation where nothing has explicitly been said would open me up to being a pawn in Susan's game. She would attempt to play the beta against me. The beta would possibly get agitated and drag me into a confrontation.

Playing it like this also allows me to deny ever planning it when someone inevitably loses their shit and goes over the deep end. We're playing for keeps lol.

"I have no idea why your so angry? I'm a good guy I don't play games. It's wrong to purposely manipulate someone else" :lol:

Susan has been so nice to me since she saw me in the pizza place laughing my ass off about Jess trying to run game and how funny I thought her attempt outwit me was. The attraction is real, but I will not give a position that can be attacked.

Ps. Your correct, Sai. A bet is a certainty it's if it verbalized or not that's the question.
A bet is also their undoing, it's the the strategic flaw renders every subsequent action or move ineffective. It's what Sun Tzu means when he says " victorious warrior win and then seek battle while defeated warriors go to battle to seek the win.

They cannot win because their game and attractiveness "ain't nuthin' till I call it"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:22 am 

Sai wrote:
I tipped my first stripper the other night. :| after all, I had consciously walked into her place of work.
[ img ]

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:31 am 
Altair wrote:
Well, it's frosh week in my hometown. All the university students are back, decided to go out for a beer or two last night and was not disappointed for entertainment. The girl I've mentioned a few times that has had the ongoing game of chess for 5 years and her best friend were out.
Why did you change your use of phrasing when reintroducing this topic? Last time it was your chess game. Specifically, it was playing chess with pigeons. They sound like much more capable adversaries now.
Altair wrote:
We're driving by in my friends car and see her on the sidewalk. He rolls down the window to say hi. We'll call her Jess I casually turn my head and smile...ignored. Very well. We go into the bar and get a beer and are hanging out. Then we see her she runs right into us with a bunch of her friends many of whom I went to high school with. I smile and say hi what I haven't mentioned is that a couple days ago I liked her profile pic which has almost 200 likes. It was hilarious to me at the time because I knew what the effect would be and it's funny to me now as well. I saw a flash of anger across her eyes she concealed it and then again within our 20 second interaction. I felt it radiating out like ripples it's was weird I could almost physically see it like my mind was imprinting the image onto my mind's eye. Like ripples from where a stone was dropped, or tears lol. But to quote Cartmen "the tears of sadness, yummy :twisted: "
I don't use Facebook much, but your name doesn't pop up often when there are that many likes. Also, you're assuming way to huge an impact for a woman that you stated is a model. She must have tons of notifications and possibly bores with the repetitiveness of Facebook. Assuming that you do have an impact on Facebook then it makes no sense that she acted that way harboring negative emotions because the psychological boost from your stimulation should be enough to overturn one comment, especially with an ego driven narcissist like her that you make her out to be.
Altair wrote:
Then on the other side of the bar, I'm standing there. Her best friend we'll call her Susan pops up beside me I decide to be social. Oh hey :) , she stops her conversation and gives me a full hug. She lingers for a moment and leaves.

Thinking time: Why was she there? Was it just a spot or does it relate to me?

She comes back, and there is little interaction. Jess is not in sight which means that she is likely doing it for the attention. Interesting. She then comes back and starts pressing into me and fixing her hair. Welp, that's enough evidence. Then this guy comes up and starts attempting to run beta game. He is trying so hard and she is holding two conversations the non-verbal one with me and the overt one with him.

She leaves for a few minutes the song Big Pimpin' by Jay Z comes on and she comes back haha, and starts bumping into me again. Shit's hilarious. " I'm a pimp in every sense of the word lol:"
She is just whoring you for attention if your premises are correct. You really let her brace up against you all night without making any real demands or attempting to evade her? How much is your physical contact worth?

You also stacked that non-verbal incorrectly. It's loud and a guy walks up after she starts fixing her hair. What was she doing when she was gone?

When I had long hair (dreads), I would fix and play with that mess while touching women just because it was some mindless mess. Everything in this section is reversed. It makes more sense that if they think they are toying with you that jess be in vision distance, especially if they are vying for your attention as a competition. It would be like look what this sucker let me do to him all him (with the bracing and talking to other guys). You're angled the same way because she's pressed up against you, and it makes more sense that jess would want to see because you're the attention prize. Susan would also like to incite jealousy in Jess for the emotional thrill if the competition thing is true.
Altair wrote:
Anyhow, we are now firmly in the mid game of my plan. I am also beginning to wield my biggest advantage strategically although women decide who gets laid. Alpha approval is in high demand and I hold the supply. They're both models sooo I shall like the occassional photo and comment on how nice they look for time to time. Soon, they shall be openly competing for attention and my victory will be complete. Either they cannot see my plan, or they are powerless to stop it.

As my time off the market comes to a close, it's time to take one last look under the hood. To see truly how effective patience and space can be.
I remember when I dealt with a bartender that was an attention whore. When she really thought I was the prize, she started paying me in drinks and food to listen to her problems and got mad when I wouldn't side with her but still repeated the same mistake of buying me drinks. I made it in nearly every Wednesday just for that. She would get me drunk to the point where I would shuffle, and she picked up smoking after she quit. I smoked. She followed me outside 4/12 times when I would smoke until the time came when she leaned in with and told me she was cold and had nothing to do that night after she got home and wanted someone to hang out with her (sorry for the run on sentence). She was wide eyed and expectant.

The bubble popped right after the girl found out I had banged a woman 12 years older than her a week or two before. She probably didn't even need to see her buy me drinks and food.

I passed her up.

The drinks stopped flowing as freely and so did the advice solicitation.

If they really are in competition then you'll have to take Susan up when the offer is on the table. Otherwise the competition dies because you're just xyz (fill in whatever psychological excuse you want).

Don't miss your opportunity with Susan or the game will end. You may not have another opportunity with Susan because she may be bored of you already, depending on how many hours you let her have physical contact with you.

@The Kidd!! So what happens in Star Wars when some guy gets lost in the dark side. I asked about it in another thread, but I also want to know why you uploaded the picture.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:08 pm 

Quote:
Why did you change your use of phrasing when reintroducing this topic? Last time it was your chess game. Specifically, it was playing chess with pigeons. They sound like much more capable adversaries now.
Meh, not really. I also said I was looking for ways to make it more difficult because it was/is too easy.
Quote:
I don't use Facebook much, but your name doesn't pop up often when there are that many likes. Also, you're assuming way to huge an impact for a woman that you stated is a model. She must have tons of notifications and possibly bores with the repetitiveness of Facebook. Assuming that you do have an impact on Facebook then it makes no sense that she acted that way harboring negative emotions because the psychological boost from your stimulation should be enough to overturn one comment, especially with an ego driven narcissist like her that you make her out to be.
I didn't know I had you on Facebook. I think your confusing quantity of attention with quality. I don't go around liking every single picture and commenting. I also have a reputation for being a smartass who has a spine. Therefore if I like or comment on something it means more than some symp who does it all the time. The more you tone everything down the more individual actions stand out. A look I gave , subtly brushing into someone, an "offhand comment".

For someone that is used to literally always having power and guys running up to kiss their ass. Someone who doesn't is unheard of. Their egos are heavy and it's making their movements slow, that's why everything is so effortless to me. It's also why me liking one profile pic stands out so much, and why when I boost her friend up in front of her. She will hate me forever lol.

I don't get as many likes as Facebook, I think my last profile pic got 9....buuut if the models with 200 likes are jocking me than I have all the confirmation I need. It also says that there are plenty of girls that would have clicked like but didn't. I'm a very introverted person anyways, the idea of spending my time getting strokes for my ego when I could look at funny pictures of cats or something is nah.

Also being 23 I have learned to hone my attention to detail and observation. I don't need other people's likes to confirm anything to me.
Quote:
She is just whoring you for attention if your premises are correct. You really let her brace up against you all night without making any real demands or attempting to evade her? How much is your physical contact worth?

You also stacked that non-verbal incorrectly. It's loud and a guy walks up after she starts fixing her hair. What was she doing when she was gone?
Yeah, I did. If she was hanging off me or something it would be a different story. I mirrored her own game back at her. I was subtly brushing my left arm into the small of her back everytime she pressed into me. In a situation like that there isn't enough evidence to go out guns blazing. It would be like trying to grab smoke. I would suspect she went back to the group to discuss the plan.
Quote:
When I had long hair (dreads), I would fix and play with that mess while touching women just because it was some mindless mess. Everything in this section is reversed. It makes more sense that if they think they are toying with you that jess be in vision distance, especially if they are vying for your attention as a competition. It would be like look what this sucker let me do to him all him (with the bracing and talking to other guys). You're angled the same way because she's pressed up against you, and it makes more sense that jess would want to see because you're the attention prize. Susan would also like to incite jealousy in Jess for the emotional thrill if the competition thing is true.
It would make more sense if Jess was in eyesight. She may have been cannot rule it out entirely. However, if she was not insight than that strengthens the arguement that she is acting of her own accord. That doesn't make any sense, my back is pressed into the bar and she is pressed into me.
She has more committed than I do. Also if they think that would count as a point, then there is nothing I can do but lol.

"Wow, look at that sucker. He let me brush into him all night and then didn't give a shit when some random beta hit on me. What a loser"

I would lol and lol.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:20 pm 

We could sooooo hang out, Altair...like seriously. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:39 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
We could sooooo hang out, Altair...like seriously. :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:59 pm 
Altair wrote:
Quote:
Meh, not really. I also said I was looking for ways to make it more difficult because it was/is too easy.

Fair enough.
Quote:
I didn't know I had you on Facebook. I think your confusing quantity of attention with quality. I don't go around liking every single picture and commenting. I also have a reputation for being a smartass who has a spine. Therefore if I like or comment on something it means more than some symp who does it all the time. The more you tone everything down the more individual actions stand out. A look I gave , subtly brushing into someone, an "offhand comment".

For someone that is used to literally always having power and guys running up to kiss their ass. Someone who doesn't is unheard of. Their egos are heavy and it's making their movements slow, that's why everything is so effortless to me. It's also why me liking one profile pic stands out so much, and why when I boost her friend up in front of her. She will hate me forever lol.

I don't get as many likes as Facebook, I think my last profile pic got 9....buuut if the models with 200 likes are jocking me than I have all the confirmation I need. It also says that there are plenty of girls that would have clicked like but didn't. I'm a very introverted person anyways, the idea of spending my time getting strokes for my ego when I could look at funny pictures of cats or something is nah.

Also being 23 I have learned to hone my attention to detail and observation. I don't need other people's likes to confirm anything to me.

You definitely miss interpreted what I wrote. On Facebook, it says xyz, xyz, and 200 others liked this photo. Your name isn't displayed unless it is displayed randomly, especially if you aren't the first person to like whatever the item is. No we're not friends on Facebook. We've never bothered to exchange that information.

The rest is well and good, but I think that you are over estimating the impact you have on the social network. I definitely agree with you about most of what you wrote. It's the textbook profile.

However, you are only displayed in notifications man. It's only in the top bar with the world icon that someone knows you liked their photo. They won't look at that deeply if you're at the bottom of their notification bar.

Fitt's law states that a closer and bigger target is easier to hit than a farther and smaller target.

Quote:

Yeah, I did. If she was hanging off me or something it would be a different story. I mirrored her own game back at her. I was subtly brushing my left arm into the small of her back everytime she pressed into me. In a situation like that there isn't enough evidence to go out guns blazing. It would be like trying to grab smoke. I would suspect she went back to the group to discuss the plan.

Quote:
It would make more sense if Jess was in eyesight. She may have been cannot rule it out entirely. However, if she was not insight than that strengthens the arguement that she is acting of her own accord. That doesn't make any sense, my back is pressed into the bar and she is pressed into me.

fair enough. I'm more concerned that you actually think it's a possible competition. It doesn't really seem like it to me. It seems like Jess doesn't care about you in slightest and Susan is testing the waters.

Admittedly, I didn't look at the past thread or two to refresh my memory to see where Jess' interests lie. History tells most of the story.

Also, I definitely argued in favor of Susan not attention whoring. I should have waited instead of writing that response at 5 or 6am with no sleep.

She has more committed than I do. Also if they think that would count as a point, then there is nothing I can do but lol.

"Wow, look at that sucker. He let me brush into him all night and then didn't give a shit when some random beta hit on me. What a loser"

I would lol and lol.

That would be the moon perspective.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:30 pm 

I planned for that by waiting 3 weeks after she posted it to circumvent that potential issue. It's highly likely that it would have showed as a phone notification if not on the top right corner thingy. The thing about Facebook is it's very hard to actually see the effect. But I know :twisted:

Regardless of she feels about me as a person, my continued do whatever the fuck I want attitude and general disregard the "rules" guys have to follow is a thorn in her side lol. I effectively said to her you want attention and I control the supply...here's a sample.

She is regarded as the "alpha" in the group. The blow to her pride is and will continue to huge. I am creating chaos :evil:

Not sure what you mean by moon? Like missing the moon for the finger thing? Nah, I don't think so. I am just framing the situation within the context of personal responsibility. People do stupid shit all the time I am not responsible for that. Their game is on a much lower level anyways, I wish it was better so I didn't have to think of ways to handicap my advantage all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:05 pm 

Slim your ego seems to be quite a big obstacle. Altair being utterly unattached to the outcome and playing things for the lulz is a seemingly small, but truly huge difference in perspective.