Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:40 pm 

moose35 wrote:
Slim your ego seems to be quite a big obstacle. Altair being utterly unattached to the outcome and playing things for the lulz is a seemingly small, but truly huge difference in perspective.
Agreed.

For some reason you seem to be bending your own thought processes Slim. One thing I forgot to mention is that. Susan doesn't get to decide the timeline. Things will move forward when I want them to. If she loses interest which I doubt she will then I won't care. One of her other friends will likely pick up the slack.

The other thing is that. I know what the effect of my action and several ways it's could branch off and change the overall situation before I ever do anything. So even if they play a perfect poker face I know what effect it had. That's because I know what effect it would have given the psychological profile of them. If they make the slightest slip in their body language it's all over too. Something as small as looking away a fraction of a second too soon or too late tells me everything I need to know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:58 pm 
Altair wrote:
For some reason you seem to be bending your own thought processes Slim.
Fair enough. I'm not hijacking your thread. It's starting to get derailed. PM me or send me a message on Skype about it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:17 pm 

Nah, it's still relevant.

I just think that some kind of bias is preventing your logic from being completely objective. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:18 pm 

This may be immature, but not being one to pass up a chance to be smart.

Susan's status "Sorry to anyone that has to deal with me today. My mouth seems to have lost it's filter between my nap and now"

I proceed to like the status and remark "I'm sure it's fine :). Life is more fun anyways when you said what you want and don't care".

The surface context being what it means. The deeper level being the time I made fun of the other one and lol'd about it. It's funny to me now because I was able to effectively speak directly to Jess without saying a word.

Jess within 20 minutes posts a picture of her new beta. As an individual piece of evidence this doesn't amount to much. To me however it's a raised flag signalling direct hit :twisted:. The best part is that her own best friend liked my comment. :lol:

Just as an added bit, this isn't really a plot of revenge. I just find pushing buttons amusing so I make an effort to only do it to people who deserve it. Like my last landlord who thought he'd bully me...I reduced him to tears a couple times lol.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 pm 
Hmmm....how do you see other people's buttons/triggers? I find that even though I'm becoming more aware of what my triggers and buttons are that I still know less than I want about the other people around me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:05 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Hmmm....how do you see other people's buttons/triggers? I find that even though I'm becoming more aware of what my triggers and buttons are that I still know less than I want about the other people around me.
Because you won't get the FUCK OUT OF YOUR OWN HEAD. :roll:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:08 pm 

A lot of it just naturally happens, I always absorb a ton of information from my surroudings. My gut processes it and I logically analyze it as needed.

The logic part is that I watch people and compile folders on how they act. Virtually no one has control over their ego so the short answer is I find out what would wound their ego and use it against them.

These two, her friend tried to use me. So I have reversed the game, I'm sure she wants to kill me lol. My every breath is an insult to her sense of entitlement.

My landlord decided he would try to get me to do his dirty work and then not hold up his end. So the theme is stuff in my space. So I helped move it to his space. He broke in and called us children, so we turned the living room into a fort haha. Then someone forgot to take out the garbage for 8 weeks. The theme make me do your dirty work and you can do mine.

There are many examples in my life like that. The most infuriating thing you can do is make fun of someone with their own game.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:55 am 

If Kidd's post was a facebook comment I would have liked it.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:25 am 

Meraki wrote:
It'd be sweet if we had a like button.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:24 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Because you won't get the FUCK OUT OF YOUR OWN HEAD. :roll:
I'll have to do that pretty soon because of life pressures. I'm already doing my pushups as hard and as fast as I can.

:P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:15 pm 

Meraki wrote:
Is a Facebook group too personal an idea? I realize it might compromise the anonymity, but thought I'd share and see if you'd agree.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 pm 

Balls project has a FB group, but it doesn't have the activity or depth of the forum. I'd say we're doing alright around here with what we got, like button or no like button... 8-)

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:38 pm 

I agree

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:13 am 

Meraki wrote:
Balls project has a FB group, but it doesn't have the activity or depth of the forum. I'd say we're doing alright around here with what we got, like button or no like button... 8-)
Occurred to me after I posted. Absolutely no need.