Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The plot thickens
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:46 pm 

This developing situation is mentioned last here
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =18&t=3877

And in this thread too from a long time ago..I'm sure there are more.
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =18&t=2877

So, a few weeks ago I go to a concert with one of my old roomies. We're hanging out at this one bar for a bit. Afterwards we go the pizza place across the street and the topic of this girl comes up.

We both start talking about how ridiculous she is, the conversation was pretty funny.

Then her best friend walks in my my friend immediately goes quiet. Drunk me, however, decides I am not willing to censor my opinion. I said "She's pretty but she is so full of shit. She tries so hard but has no chance with those ridiculous games" "It's like oh yeah I have no idea what's going on"

Her friend's jaw dropped visibly, the approach of shock and awe was a success. :lol:

I forget what I have done for two days, then Monday I wake up and remember...hilarious. I thought well I didn't say anything untrue so just gonna roll with it.

I surmise: The relationship between them is competitive, which means that they draw conclusions on their attractiveness. This means that although they spend so much time exploiting guy's egos, their own egos are unguarded targets.

I can also guess that she would have told the girl that I was talking about what I said. So I check Facebook and I haven't been removed. There is also a status update in my newsfeed a selfie with already close to 100 likes "I love my sister I don't love no bitch".

This means that I was left on Facebook, with that where I would find it...still winning.

The Plan: Make no effort to contact, if I should run into them. Be unapologetic.

My other friend is back for a visit, and of course we run into those two. The one that heard me in the pizza shop immediately ditches the guy and starts "fawning" over me. "Hey, how are you hottie?" Hugs me for a split second too long completely pressed into me. Seems small but to me it says that everything I predicted is correct. Like when Light defeats L I have won :twisted:

I did something awesome too though, I completely concealed my emotion. I don't really know how I did it. There was a split second where a thin smile was on my face and then I completely concealed it. This all happened right in front of the original girl who works there. I get a beer and then look at the space a little bit in front of me and make no effort to have a conversation just completely blank faced as if I am lost in thought.

Both of them are people who have wronged me in the past, they played me when my game was still developing. The original girl in fact tried to play me against one of my friends, and succeed in manoevering him. A fitting response that I win with the same move she tried on me.

Logic would dictate that I am serving as the gold standard as to who is more attractive. I will use this to attempt a threesome and most important objective...loot :evil:

Playing chess with pidgeons 8-)

Post subject: Re: The plot thickens
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:56 pm 

Quote:
Playing chess with pidgeons 8-)
Never fair...ALWAYS FUN :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Post subject: Re: The plot thickens
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:47 am 
Site Admin

And the story unfolds before you.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.