Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:53 pm 

People get mixed up about their responsibility in their life.

You are NOT responsible for what other people do. Sometimes someone does something that harms you and you think, "I shouldn't have let that happen."

Not true. You are not responsible. If you try to claim responsibility for something that is not in your power to control, then you actually diminish your ability to control your life. Why? Because deep inside, you know such actions are out of your control. And if you make yourself responsible for something that is out of your control, then you are walking down a losing road.

You ARE 100% responsible for how you react to what other people do. You don't have to be "done in" by anything anybody else does. It is your decision what you focus on. So how you react is always your choice. If you choose to react as a victim, then once again, you are walking down a losing road. The correct choice is to learn from your mistake and put yourself in a position where YOU are in control of the situation, never a victim. This may take some thought, but the solution is always there.

You are NOT responsible for bad things that happen in your life. You ARE 100% responsible for how you react to the bad things that happen

From an email I got

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:22 pm 

nice, let me share something.

when I first started natural grounding I thought that I could turn women in my area code into natural women. When I didn't succeed in doing so, I thought it's my fault: I'm not grounded enough so I can't bring out the natural character out of most women I meet.

Later I got 'sober' and said to myself:
women in my country grow up too difffernt from women in let's say: 'Thailand' so most of them will not turn into Palmys no matter how hard I try to bring out their natural character or how much grounded I am.... :|

So at that point I stopped trying and said: women that want to show me their natural character- cool 8-) . Women that wish to stay closed off, cold or act bitchy- it's there issue.
I'm not trying or wasting my time with them. :ugeek:

That was the first step to indifference and there is more to come. I still have not reached indifference but I'm working on it.... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:59 pm 

When I first started grounding, i felt a lot more free and women were a little more flirty around me. It never translated into actual relationships though and I also blamed myself. I thought well it must be my fault I've always been the problem. I spent a lot of time on that, and I'd like to think that underneath everything women really can be like that. That that is really the way its supposed to be, even if thats not the way to go about it. I have never met a girl that isn't game playing on some level though, some more than others a few significantly less.

I've decide to put natural character on the backburner, maybe its exists maybe it doesn't. I just hope that I can see clearly if someone like that shows up in my life.

I love not caring its so liberating 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:33 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I've decide to put natural character on the backburner, maybe its exists maybe it doesn't. I just hope that I can see clearly if someone like that shows up in my life.
Natural character does exist however, in our countries the social power and influence on men and women is too strong for women to show it upfront when you show up (unless you find a woman that was not influenced that much by society).

If I want to see Palmys I'll just go to Thailand. Trying to turn most women here into Palmys is a waste of time.

You will notice a natural woman if she shows up in your life, don't worry ;)

edit: some women have natural character but will show it only once you are in relationship with them, not when you just show up and talk to them. So thinking that women will turn into Palmys when you just talk to them is an illusion. And women will show their natural character only to a man that is strong and grounded in himself (and that does not mean watching Palmy for hours....)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:05 am 

Shay wrote:
If I want to see Palmys I'll just go to Thailand. Trying to turn most women here into Palmys is a waste of time.
Rion's vision was misguided about all foreign women being natural, I hope you can discern between that and the reality when you go to Thailand.

Who knows how Palmy really is in real life anyway? according to her bio she's suffered from depression and going through her own personals struggles, most people do on some level but I doubt she's this happy-go-lucky ray of sunshine, then you've got this guy (Mr.Williams) practically obsessed with her, if he does meet her and tells her all this stuff about her being the salvation of masculinity and she finds out a group of men are masturbating to her videos, I don't think she'd take that too well. :P
Shay wrote:
. So thinking that women will turn into Palmys when you just talk to them is an illusion. And women will show their natural character only to a man that is strong and grounded in himself (and that does not mean watching Palmy for hours....)
I dunno dude Ball Grounding is apparently getting popular. ;) :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:19 am 

Quote:
Rion's vision was misguided about all foreign women being natural, I hope you can discern between that and the reality when you go to Thailand.
of course not all Thai women are natural. There are bar girls, prostitutes and gold diggers in Thailand too.
Saying all American women are bad and Thai women are better is like saying all black people are ghetto or all Jewish people are rich :|
Quote:
according to her bio she's suffered from depression and going through her own personals struggles , most people do on some level but I doubt she's this happy-go-lucky ray of sunshine

Really? I didn't know that. Where did you read about it?
Quote:
then you've got this guy (Mr.Williams) practically obsessed with her, if he does meet her and tells her all this stuff about her being the salvation of masculinity and she finds out a group of men are masturbating to her videos, I don't think she'd take that too well. :P
I bet she would be like: :o
and run away :lol:

Palmy is a very nice and natural woman. But she is still just a woman, saying her videos will lead to the 'salvation of masculinity' or non ego states is ridiculous.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:20 pm 

I read it somewhere on wiki I think.

I've always had a thing for Asian girls but that was well before all this, back in high school.

Morpheus, what if someone provokes an emotion inside of you? I had that happen to me last night and the emotion took over, but their action triggered it, I managed to control myself but I didn't feel I was in control of the emotion when it started taking over.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:49 pm 

I haven't had to much control over my emotions lately, my perspective on life is changing and I've been having a lot of mood swings. I'm not the best person to help you..sorry. But hopefully someone else will say what they think

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:26 pm 

Quote:
of course not all Thai women are natural. There are bar girls, prostitutes and gold diggers in Thailand too.
Saying all American women are bad and Thai women are better is like saying all black people are ghetto or all Jewish people are rich
Dont forget Ladyboys!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:30 am 

Yes, you are the only causal agent in your life and others in their's.