Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: "I don't love you"
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:28 am 

I had this situation today that I found quite interesting and u wanted to share it on the forum.

This happened like at 5 o clock in the morning today everbody in the barracks was doing "weight ins" basically fat check ups to see where we at physically. Right now I'm 6'3" and 221 pounds and since I'm above the Navy's weight requirement I had to get a bmi check. So as I'm waiting in line to get checked, all of the sudden I just hear " Donni is just gonna stand there and ignore me like I'm not even here" so I turned around and it was this girl from my class (let's call her Jessica). this chick likes me she's been hitting on me ever since I got here and from what I've observed also everybody else so I already knows what she's about. For some reason she likes me a lot and I don't know why but any ways.... I responded "oh hey wassup" chit chatted for bit then I just started talking to my shipmates in front of me. She was talking to some guy I could give less of a fuck about. Then she says "Donni I love you so much blah blah blah I can't remember what she says exactly and I told her "I don't love you" :| the look on her face was just like this :shock: and the guy she was talking too was just like that wasn't cool, I'm just looking at him like stfu guy. Then she says "I'm over here pouring my heart out to you(which was bullshit :roll: ) and I just stopped her and said " I never did tell you that I loved you before so what's the deal" her face again :shock:

So I turned around and it was my turn and I end up being 15% body fat and the limit is 21% so I guess I'm good. my goal is 10% so I'm almost there but back to the story...

So after chow the class gets lined up for our lecture today and as I'm walking to my spot she "coincidentally" is there as I walk pass her to tell me " Donni I don't love you anymore" and I told her "Aight that's cool" and went on about my business. :lol: like I give a shit if you love me or not.

Fast forward to lunch she sits directly in front of me at lunch literally watches me eat. I guess she likes the way I eat because she would laugh everytime when I chew :roll: idk silly females. And she was just staring at me the whole time I was like "BITCH I JUST WANNA EAT MY FOOD" so after I ate I left and went back to class.

I don't want this chick obviously but I wouldn't mind sleeping with her but since she's in my class I think that would be a bad idea. and the other thing that got me is that she assumes that I'm just supposed to be all over her for some reason who the hell she think she is...?

Post subject: Re: "I don't love you"
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:58 am 

Donni G wrote:
"Donni I love you so much blah blah blah"
" I know" 8-)

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:00 am 
Site Admin

you know that story about shitting where you eat?

nuff said

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:08 am 

What's the point in saying "let's call her Jessica" if you only refer to her as "she"?

;)

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:49 am 

Donni, if you end up fucking this one it's gonna cause you a world of trouble.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:29 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

nuff said
It can be more convenient 8-)

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:03 pm 

If you're gonna fuck her...wait until AFTER basic training (which I'm assuming is what you're currently going through). Do it the night before you both ship off to opposite corners of the world. :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:15 pm 

Lol, if she's like I love you

Be like, are you sure ;) ? How much?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:07 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!!, most evilest advice since his forum advent.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:11 am 

peregrinus wrote:

nuff said
Yes I do Grinus going through it now my education is far more important than this chick. I want to make top of my class so I can go to Italy or Greece 8-). And two I don't want to jeopardize my reputation as the good guy :lol:
Altair wrote:
Lol, if she's like I love you

Be like, are you sure ;) ? How much?
Funny you posted this. Because today after chow I was just bullshitting with my shipmates and she just walks up to me grabs my arm the started to caress and stroke my arm and rubbing and pulling my elbows all while she's doing this she was saying " You have no idea how much I love this man!" I said "Nah you don't love me" She said "you just don't understand how much I really love you" she was really working on my arm I'm surprised she didn't start licking it :lol:

So after she got done molesting me I went over to talk to my friend his face :o
Leo wrote:
Donni, if you end up fucking this one it's gonna cause you a world of trouble.
Can you elaborate on this more. Yeah if fuck her in the middle of basic training then yeah it would be a bad idea but what my Sensai Kidd!! said
The Kidd!! wrote:
If you're gonna fuck her...wait until AFTER basic training (which I'm assuming is what you're currently going through). Do it the night before you both ship off to opposite corners of the world. :twisted:
I think that's a plan I just hope I remember it :lol:
GoldenBoy wrote:
What's the point in saying "let's call her Jessica" if you only refer to her as "she"?

;)
Fix'd :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:50 pm 

Cos she's a fucking douchebag and would cause too much trouble in a closeted environment - which I presume it is.

Just follow kidds advice, wait until there's no tomorrow, then hit and run.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:01 am 
You're a growing man.

String her out for commissary and gifts.

Keep the swipe outta her!

Honestly, she's sounds a choosy Suzy, and she most likely does not like you at all.

In my early time, I came across something that read along the lines of someone that really likes you (a woman) doesn't need to show extreme displays of public affection.

You should read up on Mill's logic of concomitant variables. If she increases her affection when a "certain" other man is around then be wary. If you should find no other source of enticement/stimulant present then she may not be a choosy Suzy, but she seems to be pretty active when there are other men around, which you have failed to identify in a meaningful way that can be cross referenced for deductive purposes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:47 pm 

Sounds like a classic suffocater to me.

It may seem like she sees something in you, but they have a deep hole inside themselves.

I see red flags everywhere. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:08 am 

Altair wrote:
Sounds like a classic suffocater to me.

It may seem like she sees something in you, but they have a deep hole inside themselves.

I see red flags everywhere. :geek:
Yeah I'm just going to keep my distance. I'm not going to waste my time trying to fuck this chick because she does seems like the type that would be clingy and be all in love :? I'm not into the being in love thing that shit is stupid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:17 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
You're a growing man.

Honestly, she's sounds a choosy Suzy, and she most likely does not like you at all.

In my early time, I came across something that read along the lines of someone that really likes you (a woman) doesn't need to show extreme displays of public affection.

You should read up on Mill's logic of concomitant variables. If she increases her affection when a "certain" other man is around then be wary. If you should find no other source of enticement/stimulant present then she may not be a choosy Suzy, but she seems to be pretty active when there are other men around, which you have failed to identify in a meaningful way that can be cross referenced for deductive purposes.
I think she's a choosy Suzy because she will flirt with a lot of guys. I was talking to one of my female shipmates a while back like 2 weeks or so and she told me that how this chick likes me a lot and what I thought about her and I told her "She is cute I guess" I was like really this high school bullshit :roll: but anyways I decided not to give her the swipe. Too many problems will occur if I do

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:43 am 

You can if you wish...

Precalulate the variables and proceed if you so desire :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:49 pm 

Donni G wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
You're a growing man.

I think she's a choosy Suzy because she will flirt with a lot of guys. I was talking to one of my female shipmates a while back like 2 weeks or so and she told me that how this chick likes me a lot and what I thought about her and I told her "She is cute I guess" I was like really this high school bullshit :roll: but anyways I decided not to give her the swipe. Too many problems will occur if I do
NOT IF you do it on exit ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:40 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Donni G wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
You're a growing man.

NOT IF you do it on exit ;)
Nah I'm not feeling it anymore I'm just gonna let her suffer :lol: besides I see better looking females that are not obnoxious like she is