Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Trajectory
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:48 pm 

Having come to terms with my weaknesses I have become stronger. I am finding peace with my emotions, soaring with the highs and sinking with the lows, in that I am learning a few things.

I can't bottle shit up anymore but if I feel it I don't need to give energy to it. Stepping outside of my place and seeing my emotions from a place of curiosity rather than judgment had lead to a deeper understanding of myself. I had an immature view in regards to my emotions, not understanding and appreciating that there are layers, seeing those layers has lead to a bigger picture of myself.

My emotional hooks coming off, the emotional awareness kicking in. I really did need this experience to take me to that dark place so I can finally move forward from lifelong hangups and make peace with my demons.

I'm not a strong believer in the law of attraction but I do believe that your general sense of direction leads you where you need to be. Last night I felt I needed to have some solitary drinks so I went to the bar then I ran into some friends, we ended up clubbing and I made some connections.

I went to sleep in peace, the main thought in my mind is the silver lining at the end of this part of my journey. Everything that's happening to me now is leading me in that direction.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Post subject: Re: Trajectory
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:58 pm 

This is a fantastic read man. Good job on using the situation that arose to learn lessons and move forward a better person that is more in tune with himself and is more accepting of himself.

I'd recommend looking up the "Just Allow It" course from G.P. Walsh, if you want to delve into acceptance and observation of emotions a bit more. Can really recommend it and it helped me a great deal in accepting things that arise inside of me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:45 pm 

It's so crazy dude, even today I had dark thoughts and feelings. I stayed with them, not dwelling, just letting it be, not hoping it disappeared, not frustrated with it and after a short while it washed away without me consciously realizing.

Like Flow said, it moved the way it needed to, this is astounding.

I'll look into that material thanks.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:02 pm 

You can PM Flow, he has lot of information about it.