Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:19 pm 

bliss wrote:
[Much to type]

@Jared :lol: great video!
caliboy85 wrote:
I want to fill that void that makes me think i need woman.Yes the key is to accept the pain and hurt instead of fighting it.In the meantime instead of using women in general as a blanket for not having a particular woman around i am better off dissolving myself in hobbies correct?
I will reference slim...there is no void. See if you can see where it comes from.
caliboy85 wrote:
For the next 90 days i am not going to ask any women for phone numbers or
dates.Neither will i ignore them but this time i am going out only because there is something that i enjoy doing.
Ego. Why 90 days? Why not 20,000 days. This isn't about women for you. You think it is, but its not.

Sit down. Take a breathe. Take out the garbage.
The Kidd!! wrote:
You know... I'm starting to be convinced this may not be the path for you...and there's nothing wrong with that. :geek:
Really sit down and think about this. Why force yourself something when deep down you don't want it?
caliboy85 wrote:
Here i appreciate your guidance.Having studied pick up from age 23-28 there is some unconditioning that needs to be done.
So get to work and be kind to yourself in the process. Less typing more reading and digesting.
I have noticed that when I am struggling and getting blown off by women I'm also needy and approval seeking around people in general.The reverse is also true So what i need to work on is stop wanting things from people in general not just women.There is a connection between the two.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:01 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
bliss wrote:
This isn't about women for you. You think it is, but its not.
THIS!
This! :P

Just sit down with it. We don't need to know you're realizations until they're solidified.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:23 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Caliboy is around my age. Altair is around my age. Altair struggled for about 1.5 years then things started clicking. I struggled for about 2 years and then things started clicking.

The real progress comes when he gets tired of women like I did around mid 2013. I have to admit that I've made some backwards progress going to in 2014 followed by some strong steps forward.

Learning is most likely not a linear process although many places teach that way. :ugeek:
I think Caliboy said he was 28? I'm 23, and unfortunately I was not nearly as quick of a learner as you say lol. I started into the pua scene at 15 and truly solidifed at 21. Before that I understood the knowledge but couldn't regulate my ego to the degree that was needed. Way to stubborn to give up on something once I decide I want it.

Despite this and the fact that I have reached the point where I can pick apart social situations to a high level and have begun experiments to bridge the gaps in calibration which can only be done in real time. There is still a massive difference between me and someone like Kidd!!.

Your welcome for the advice Caliboy, it was given to me freely so I will give it freely and try to help others in their path. However, as Kidd!! says you have the knowledge. You need to discover if you have the required mental fortitude to implement what you know. You may not.