Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:55 am 

I've finally experienced how powerful it is to be in logic, in situations where normally I would be in emotion.

Before I would easily get emotionally bothered, if someone would "attack" me (verbally). And by attack I mean relative small things, a sarcastic comment (where I'd have no answer in the moment) to bigger things, like straight out shouting at me.

But now, instead I go straight to WHY they did it, and it almost always leads to me getting amused :lol:
I would do it before as well, but always later. Doing it in the moment is 1000x more powerful, since instead of getting sad/angry.etc, you actually get happier :)

For me spirituality has been the reason why I am not easily emotionally bothered anymore, which gives space for logic.

So to conclude;
Focus not on what they do, but rather why they do it.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:15 am 

It's a higher level of knowledge to be able to assess in real time.

A critical skill though, that will become better and better with time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:06 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
oh I see, so you can easily now switch from logic to emotions and back, then?
It is a skill which I believe every man should develop through whatever means necessary.

In relation to his whole life, not just one area.

Embracing your emotions is all well and good, avoiding being run by them requires a certain level of logic, clear thought and detachment from your emotions.
In touch with your feminie energy?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:54 pm 

Napoleon Hill, Accurate Thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlezbffWuT8

(It´s so classic & funny I learnt it by heart in 2011)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 pm 

Logic is who we are as men. Our true self is logical. No one can beat logic, as it's based on truth and reality.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:11 am 

DMD wrote:
Logic is who we are as men. Our true self is logical. No one can beat logic, as it's based on truth and reality.
Indeed, even intuition is a heightened sense of logic.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:37 am 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
DMD wrote:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2874

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:32 am 

Altair wrote:

Yes it is. Logic is simplicity, therefore happiness. But we allowed ourselves to buy the emotional side, which is woman's territory, and as guys, we don't know how to fucking handle feelings, becouse we are not suppose to have emotions, therefore drinking heavily, smoking weed, drugs, killing, raping, and all the bad shit. Women create their own hell.

But if all men were start being logical about shit, the whole world would beautifully collapse in a second.

We are logical creatures. We are supposed to act with logic all the time a.k.a. being ourselves all the time.

U said logic vs emotion in the moment. Logic is always in the moment, since it's reality itself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:09 am 

Women have their own logic. Some things they do appear deeply logical to me - under the surface - which is apparent when you realise what they want. It's just...different to male logic.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:15 am 

Leo wrote:
Women have their own logic. Some things they do appear deeply logical to me - under the surface - which is apparent when you realise what they want. It's just...different to male logic.
Exactly. The goals are different, which make the thought process seem illogical.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 pm 

There are no such thing as a "heated" argument with a woman. Logic prevents us from even coming to that, and even if she pops her mouth, logic will allow us to win the argument by not even trying to win the argument. Efortless lifestyle. It can't be any more beautiful than this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:28 pm 

moose35 wrote:
Leo wrote:
Exactly. The goals are different, which make the thought process seem illogical.

And that's why they create their own hell.