Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: A Tale of Revenge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:47 am 

This is kinda funny. Immature and childish? Fuck yeah, but it was epic at the same time. I regret nothing 8-).

So when I checked out this place, it was advertised as mature students and looked reasonable enough. However one of the partiers was gone on reading week so that was classic shitshow when he got back...kids drunk at 4pm on a tuesday night. The usual lol.

Then this 18 year old girl moves in and has no clue about life, won't clean up after herself so me and the 24 year old complain to the landlord. He comes over and talks to everyone. Part of the agreement is that he is gonna come back and we will all go through the house together and throw out whatever is no ones. Her and her bf do some of the dishes and such but fall miserably short of their fair share. So I do my fairshare and leave the rest.

He comes back two days later like he said and out of 4 people I am the only one that's there...(not enough fucks to give) He goes off about the condition of things none of the crap is mine. He says pile everything that you don't want here in the living room and my contractor will get it. Not my mess, but fine I will donate my time and have a nicer place. Me and the 24 year old spend 3 hours going through everything and put it by the door. This is Sunday, the stuff is to be gone by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

On Wednesday tired of looking at the crap we decide the only reasonable course of action is to throw it all of on his front lawn...he lives directly across the street. We wait until "It's nightynightland :lol: " at approx 23:00 hours and commence operation shock and awe. The final touch is to put a T.V so heavy it took two of us to lift in front of his new Infiniti thus blocking the driveway.

We then hang out in the one guys room while they play Diablo 3 and I play on my phone and admire our handy work from the window...at approx 23:53 hours. He must of took his tiny little mutt out for a walk and noticed..."Who put all the garbage on my front lawn?"

We laugh and laugh and then turn off the light and pretend we're not there haha. About 7 minutes later he pounds on the guys window so hard I don't know how he didn't break the glass. So we're all sitting there when he comes in and loses his mind. He directs most of his anger at the 24 year old and me and the other guy who is 19 are sitting in the back of the room.

He said a lot of things, I have never been so disrespected in my life. I have never had tenants do that before....you made this personal...and we were like you made this personal..so it's okay for us to deal with your garbage but not you. He tells us that we have to communicate and we said we held up our end this is on you. He went over the deep end and tried to be physically intimidating to the 24 year who laughed at him. Then me and the 19 piped in at various points to say that we knew we were in the right...he tried to say his contractor didn't have his truck blah blah and we didn't buy it. We actually reduced him to tears lol, and then he was about to get on the phone with the cops so we pitched it in the backyard...funny his contractor found his truck pretty quick and was over at 8:30am.

I laughed so hard I cried haha.

Post subject: Re: A Tale of Revenge
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:12 am 

I see nothing wrong with this :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:15 am 

The end result is that the 19 year old that was trying to sublet his room had his lease broken, the 24 year is evicted....but nothing is happening to me lol. I'm gonna leave anyways though if everyone else gets to break their lease.

He vowed to never again do student housing lol. Oh and he even helped us move the garbage in my mind admitting that he knew he was wrong.

So.much.fucking.win 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:35 am 

So, he still wants to have a talk with us...not admitting that he is wrong and it's pretty obvious that he is gonna come out accusing.

Our counter is to not co operate with the times he has set, and we are turning the living room into a courtroom. Complete with an anvil and we're all gonna be wearing grey wigs. We are also gonna be having Canadian flags put up. The whole thing is gonna be secretly filmed 8-) .

We are gonna act it out like it's actually court. It's so awesome that he is not throwing the towel we are gonna make him regret the day he fucked with us :twisted:.

Revenge is SO much fun :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:03 am 

Gavel... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbEuMTOA3fo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:14 am 

Yeah that's it lol. Oops :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:11 pm 
I thought your move with 18 year old, 24 year old, 19 year old, and the woman who the guys love would be disastrous.

I did not foresee the circumstance of the landlord's/previous tenant's junk staying in their though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:16 pm 

Hmm, we won a victory in a sense.

He conceded defeat after he saw us, I could have won more though.

I also have a major flaw of not winning as much as I could. This actually needs to stop now, I must achieve my max potential all the time. We won, but in another sense I could have completely destroyed him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:38 am 
Altair wrote:

I also have a major flaw of not winning as much as I could. This actually needs to stop now, I must achieve my max potential all the time. We won, but in another sense I could have completely destroyed him.
You can also get back at your housemates by eating up their food. I did it in my dorm and viola! Everyone labels their food now. No one leaves dishes in the sink. The kitchen doesn't stink in anymore. Everyone washes dishes. :ugeek:

Of course the butt hurt students who were notorious for leaving the kitchen filthy and keeping rotten food in the refrigerator complained. :roll:

However, they never found the Food Burglar. :lol:

Now it their efforts have backfired and they have to keep the kitchen clean. Food that is not labeled will be thrown out. Those who let food rot in the kitchen have their name attached to it. :mrgreen:

You should research the Tragedy of the Commons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 am 

Altair wrote:

Where is this "need" to destroy people coming from ?
I'm just curious, not saying you shouldn't be like that. We are very different, so I am studying you

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:05 pm 

ok, so in my early anbu days about 6-7 years ago, I had this house mate. really sloppy guy. we share a kitchen and a bathroom and he would pile dishes in the sink for dayz and drop dung in the toilet and not flush it. Grown man, but nasty fella. no matter how many times I asked him to clean up after himself (seeing that we both have guest over at different times) he would make excuses and said that he forgets to flush the toilet... :| really? :|

after about a month of doing the dirty work I stopped complaining. he likes to leave his toothbrush in the bathroom, oh well, I started using it to brush the toilet when he leaves it dirty... I'll also stop there.

satisfaction :lol:

Personally, I also wouldn't fuck with peoples food in the fridge, knowing what I would do if someone fucked with mine...
just saying. I've seen countless people get fucked over by that .

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:21 pm 

Quote:
ok, so in my early anbu days
...and THAT'S when I died :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:12 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
ok, so in my early anbu days
...and THAT'S when I died :lol:
oh crap, didn't want to kill you so early... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:08 pm 
Sai wrote:
ok, so in my early anbu days about 6-7 years ago, I had this house mate. really sloppy guy. we share a kitchen and a bathroom and he would pile dishes in the sink for dayz and drop dung in the toilet and not flush it. Grown man, but nasty fella. no matter how many times I asked him to clean up after himself (seeing that we both have guest over at different times) he would make excuses and said that he forgets to flush the toilet... :| really? :|

after about a month of doing the dirty work I stopped complaining. he likes to leave his toothbrush in the bathroom, oh well, I started using it to brush the toilet when he leaves it dirty... I'll also stop there.

satisfaction :lol:

Personally, I also wouldn't fuck with peoples food in the fridge, knowing what I would do if someone fucked with mine...
just saying. I've seen countless people get fucked over by that .
Easy fix 8-)

You may have not thought this out as carefully as I have. Unless they are putting acid on the food then it's easy.

1. Only eat foods that are packaged, unopened, and show no signs of tampering as I did. Make it look like you ate foods that are opened.

2. Throwaway packaged and open food as you see fit, but destroy any evidence pertaining to trashing the food. :twisted:

3. Witness the end of the Tragedy of Commons.

If you are good enough to repackage food as if it is from the store then I salute you. You are a worthy opponent. However, I have never known someone who has been able to do that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:17 am 

fufe wrote:
Altair wrote:

Where is this "need" to destroy people coming from ?
I'm just curious, not saying you shouldn't be like that. We are very different, so I am studying you
Just perfectionism I guess.

I prefer not to leave people with a chance to counter me down the line. I would rather win absolutely and then move onto the next thing.

And lol, Slim Titan. I have never been one for tampering with others food. I have been known on occasion to booby trap my own food though if someone is taking it. I'll read that article when I get a chance.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:06 pm 

:lol:

....Jim Carrey vs Jeff Daniels, where JC is being very co-ompetitional*
with that coffee drink...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO9gVkdy3aE

*Co-operation during competition. (PseudoDictionary, online)