Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Long time coming
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:12 pm 

Last night I had my first Kidd like experience and in regards to "fruits of my labor" and long-term patience.

A female in a program I was apart of at school took a liking to me a while back. The signs where quiet obvious once I knew what to look for. However, the program we where apart of had a zero-policy tolerance for cohorts engaging in intimate relationships while on term. For me that was easy, I valued the program more than her. I also noted that this day may come, but was surprised by how much patience, being awesome, and giving her space would turn her into a wild frenzy once alone.

To paint the picture of this female, she is a tall attractive female with some piercing eyes. I've witnessed her melt guys in front of me by her presence and confidence. She's hard working (20 units a semester) and on top of her shit. It's also a plus she lacks very little in the looks department.

I went over to her place last night. We laid back enjoyed each others company for a bit. Got close physically, but nothing overtly sexual. Fast forward and we are in her room watching 500 Days of Summer. I was picking the movie apart mentally and having a blast at it! Very sympish movie and reminded me where/how beliefs are implanted into guys' heads.

Lying in bed I sort of knew what was coming. I could notice she hinted at me to take the lead, but I didn't feel like it. I wanted her to do that.

Before getting into it I practiced laying out a contract. I believe I did it at the proper time, but would like some advice on that. I laid it out, but looking back on it now I would have changed how I went about it.

I asked her what she was looking for. Next time I will layout what I'm looking for. She fronted on me and acted childish when I asked her what she's looking for. Her response was something along the line of, "What do you mean? I'm not looking for anything". It showed her lack of sexual maturity, but this for me is the type of stuff I see when dealing with college girls with little experience. I remember me visualizing writing up this thread and asking about contracts.

I let it be, asked no more, and went on enjoying the movie. Minutes later she said, "TheDude you don't like talking while watching a movie?". This is where it gets juicy. "Of course not, that would takeaway from the movie". Then, she makes the move and initiates our first kiss.

Before NF and investing into myself, this was a folk-tale/myth type of experience for me. One you would dream of in my shoes. Now, it seems to be more of reality. The past few girls I've seen have been doing more of the lifting than me.

Our kiss led to some hotter and more energy consuming things, but wow was she into it!
At that moment I remembered 2 things:

1) Kidds post on taking two women, one who is into you and invested, another that is not. The one invested will have the time of her life, even if you last like Minute Rice. The other, not so much even if you fuck her for 20 minutes.

2)
Quote:
"Chase a whore, you get a chump's weak cop,
Stalk a whore, you get a pimp's strong cop."
She wanted to fuck me BAD and she wasted NO time getting what she wanted!

After the deed she opened up and exposed her desire for me some more.
H: This was a long time coming!
D: :)

This confirmed all of my observations and stacking evidence was dead on before, which translates into more confidence trusting in what I see, feel, and think while observing. Even if it's far out, if it came up I should analyze it and see if it is valid.

We chatted for a bit, I guess it was break-time :lol: .
I wanted to probe some more and confirm some more things.
(paraphrasing)

H: I didn't think you liked me.
D: I thought it was obvious.
H: No, I mean you never made a move at me or anything.
D: ( :twisted: patience bitch!) I thought that was obvious why not, cause of the program guidelines.
H: You thought we would get caught if we hooked up while on term?
D: Didn't want to risk it.

She mentioned how it was good that it happened the way it happened. All of that confirmed my gut was dead on with what it saw and felt.

I've been reading on "keepers" and she is fitting the mold, but I'm not as worried about that right now. I'm home now, and happy to be alone.

To end this story, she pretty much couldn't get enough of me last night AND this morning! My peepee is sore and will need some recovering, but I have plans with another female friend tonight. She is 6 years older than me. It'll be nice to compare and contrast the age difference.

"Build it and they will come"

Post subject: Re: Long time coming
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:01 pm 

...and there you have it, folks. Another satisfied customer. 8-)

Make sure you clarify the contract or it WILL bite you in the ass. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:51 pm 

8-)

☐ What is this
☐ Good
☑ Excellent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:40 pm 

I like.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:29 pm 

Fuck yeah!

:D

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:32 pm 

:shock: Dude. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:35 pm 

Good to hear my man :D

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

Firstly Bravo on allowing yourself and her the space to see this happen.
TheDude wrote:
She fronted on me and acted childish when I asked her what she's looking for. Her response was something along the line of, "What do you mean? I'm not looking for anything". It showed her lack of sexual maturity, but this for me is the type of stuff I see when dealing with college girls with little experience.
This does not mean what you think it does.

Given that, what could it mean? Ponder on that peacefully with yourself.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:30 am 

Dis nigga!! shit gets me hype.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:54 pm 

Bit of ego gratification after all, eh? :lol:

Just kidding, good read and keep doing what you're doing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:14 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...and there you have it, folks. Another satisfied customer. 8-)

Make sure you clarify the contract or it WILL bite you in the ass. :geek:
I took Kidd's advice and posted my contract on this gal.

I laid out, TheDude isn't in the mindset for a monogamous relationship right now, TheDude is sexual with two other ladies at the moment, is this all check off with you? 8-) :D :lol: cause it's pretty unbelievable I'm at a place where I'm laying this out to a attractive female! Aka ON MY TERMS

She fronted, played it off, and didn't communicate and confirm my contract was OK with her.
H: I'm not looking for anything. What do you mean?
D: *gave her a look like I wasn't buying it* :|
H: Ok. I don't want to be with someone that is with other people at the same time.
D: (There we go!) Ok I can respect that. (End of conversation)

She knows what I want and I know what she wants. We're not a fit. End of story.

Soaking up what I've soaked up from here I totally broke her message down and it was interpreted like so:

"I'm a HOT female.
Guys bend over for ME, not the other way around!
You're with other ladies...that's HOT, but I want you ALL TO MYSELF!
I'm not gonna give you any SEX, then let's see how you do."

Little does she know I've been training with Jedi Master's. :geek:
Someone once said something along the lines that "the more she struggles the deeper she'll sink; like quick sand".

I spent the night at her house that night. I observed and did nothing, but sleep and chit chat. It was apparent she wanted some D. She decided to wear her loose fitting lingerie. The type that let's her ass hangout nicely.

I saw all the signs, but didn't budge as it would have negated my contract and shown a lack of respect for myself. Yeah, I did want to fuck her, but not if it meant compromising myself in the process.

In the morning she made me delicious breakfast and dropped me off at my place. I said my goodbye and gave her a hug. Her look was priceless! She was angry I didn't bend and fuck her. She is beginning to sense how powerless she is with me. In return, I'm seeing her do much more meaningful and useful things for me like, making breakfast and dropping me off at my place. Much more useful than sex. :D

Thanks everyone and Dali... :lol:

TML also said once:
Quote:
In conclusion, I screen for girls that somewhat share my mindset and it is a very useful thing to do indeed. Getting with someone who you know wants something different than you will cause a good amount of problems when she
goes nuts on you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:32 am 

Hmmm, you presented her the contract AFTER you fucked her. How did you honestly think she would react? IMO this lack of clarity is a tactical mistake and doesn't necessarily heighten her attraction for you. I bet she's very confused. Laying out a contract prior to laying out the broad illustrates your power and saves you from hassle down the road.

Something about staying 'round her place doesn't jive either.

Are you sure this is on your terms? Are you actually getting what you want? Too much self-assuredness bites one on the ass 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:03 am 

Rolan, reread the OP.
TheDude wrote:
Before getting into it I practiced laying out a contract.
I did my part the best I could, it's her who couldn't help herself to some of me. ;)

I like what you brought up about contracts.
I was questioning when to bring up contract's pre or post sex. Must have missed it when I was reading up on it.

Rolan wrote:
Something about staying 'round her place doesn't jive either.
Agree. I felt this on a gut level and should've have bounced.

Rolan wrote:
Too much self-assuredness bites one on the ass 8-)
Agree.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:13 am 

For the record, contracts should be pre sex. Now, if you mess up like TheDude, the best way to fix it is what TheDude is doing as well, which is basically Ball Stealing. :geek:

Only thing I would change is to dial down your availability. The less of you she sees, the more her imagination has to fill in the blanks. ;)

...and that's when the magic happens. :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:26 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
For the record, contracts should be pre sex. Now, if you mess up like TheDude, the best way to fix it is what TheDude is doing as well, which is basically Ball Stealing. :geek:
I thoroughly second this.
TheDude wrote:
In the morning she made me delicious breakfast and dropped me off at my place. I said my goodbye and gave her a hug. Her look was priceless! She was angry I didn't bend and fuck her. She is beginning to sense how powerless she is with me. In return, I'm seeing her do much more meaningful and useful things for me like, making breakfast and dropping me off at my place. Much more useful than sex. :D
What more can be said ;)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:22 am 

TheDude wrote:
Rolan, reread the OP.
Ah my bad, I mis-read you.

Still, next time lay it out more clearly for her, and never ask what they're looking for imo(for a start they will have no idea what to really say, plus it's not relevant).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:09 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
TheDude wrote:
She fronted on me and acted childish when I asked her what she's looking for. Her response was something along the line of, "What do you mean? I'm not looking for anything". It showed her lack of sexual maturity, but this for me is the type of stuff I see when dealing with college girls with little experience.
This does not mean what you think it does.

Given that, what could it mean? Ponder on that peacefully with yourself.
TheDude wrote:
My first thought is, she doesn't want me to know what she wants. She wants to know what I want.
Bingo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:16 pm 

Where would I be without this place? *Moment of appreciation*

Kidd, I thought the magic was already happening. ;)
I have much to learn!

Ok, I'm getting down the basics of contracts.

Do you look to always establish a contract before sex, or are there exceptions?

edit: grammar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:50 pm 
Site Admin

TheDude wrote:
Do you look to always establish a contract before sex, or are there exceptions?
Give some examples of where you think there would be exceptions?

In what cases do you think it would count as an exception?