Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Long time coming
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 pm 

TheDude wrote:
Someone once said something along the lines that "the more she struggles the deeper she'll sink; like quick sand".
The Kidd said it in this thread:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?p=914#p914

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:27 pm 

Quote:
Do you look to always establish a contract before sex, or are there exceptions?
:roll:

Do you reel in fishing line before you have a fish on the hook? :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:16 am 

peregrinus wrote:
TheDude wrote:
Give some examples of where you think there would be exceptions?

In what cases do you think it would count as an exception?
I saw an exception being: (a) one-night stand; (b) actually "(a)" is where I think there would be the only exception.

For example, what if a girl and I where to hit it off strongly at a party. Sexual chemistry high and apparent from both our bodies and vibe. It is getting apparent that both of us want to taste the other that same night. Wouldn't a contract diminish some of that chemistry and vibe, since's it's logistics? I view it as trying to explain the feeling of being happy in the moment, as you begin to explain the feeling you get stuck into trying to think of how it feels and lose the feeling.

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
:roll:

Do you reel in fishing line before you have a fish on the hook? :|
No.

AlexJ wrote:
TheDude wrote:
Someone once said something along the lines that "the more she struggles the deeper she'll sink; like quick sand".
The Kidd said it in this thread:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?p=914#p914
Thanks for referencing the thread AlexJ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:43 am 

In cases of a one night stand, the unspoken contract is usually pretty obvious. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:14 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
In cases of a one night stand, the unspoken contract is usually pretty obvious. :geek:
I always found they try to make it more long term pretty quick.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:01 am 

TheDude wrote:

For example, what if a girl and I where to hit it off strongly at a party. Sexual chemistry high and apparent from both our bodies and vibe. It is getting apparent that both of us want to taste the other that same night. Wouldn't a contract diminish some of that chemistry and vibe, since's it's logistics? I view it as trying to explain the feeling of being happy in the moment, as you begin to explain the feeling you get stuck into trying to think of how it feels and lose the feeling.

My 2 pennysworth; Personally I would not usually bother in such a scenario, but that's not to say I never would. That you think doing so would diminish anything is just an old code running in your mind, nothing more. Seeing is believing.

In my experience, the contract actually seems to heighten attraction regardless of the scenario....when executed rightly of course(i.e, with complete authority, yet not staunchly, and without fear of reprisal because it's the terms you want to set and that is very powerful). Women just rarely, if ever, have a man do that. If they front, then walk away, because it wouldn't be on your terms, or what you are comfortable with otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:03 am 

Altair wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I always found they try to make it more long term pretty quick.
And they'll try to change it, along with challenging your 'flexibility' which you must never relent to. All changes to the contract must be instigated by the one who set it up 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:14 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yeah, that sounds right. Rolan, you have a good point too. When this situation comes up I'll feel it out and go from there.

Kidd, having said what you said how would a contract come into play if the one-night stand ended up being amazing sex. The girl could really get down and push the pleasure buttons. So good that I would like to do it again with her. Would it be protocol to establish my contract with her?

edit: grammar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 pm 

TheDude wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Yeah, that sounds right. Rolan, you have a good point too. When this situation comes up I'll feel it out and go from there.

Kidd, having said what you said how would a contract come into play if the one-night stand ended up being amazing sex. The girl could really get down and push the pleasure buttons. So good that I would like to do it again with her. Would it be protocol to establish my contract with her?

edit: grammar
no! you will be leading with the thought that the sex was great, thus putting "it" or her above you. so a contract in that scenario would be a tad bit "trickish". if she however really dug the sex, THEN, it would be good to put YOUR terms and conditions into how you two will continue to play.

if she dug it, you will know. if you dug it, don't act like it was the best you ever had and start "Drake'n" it.

:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGt4DOl411o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:41 am 

Sai wrote:
no! you will be leading with the thought that the sex was great, thus putting "it" or her above you. so a contract in that scenario would be a tad bit "trickish".
I have to go and pluck out this belief that I'm not good enough. Thank you for reminding me Sai.

Sai wrote:
if she however really dug the sex, THEN, it would be good to put YOUR terms and conditions into how you two will continue to play.

if she dug it, you will know. if you dug it, don't act like it was the best you ever had and start "Drake'n" it.

:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGt4DOl411o
I'll remember this for a future time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:32 pm 

Quote:
When I was a swinging dick like that, I was too busy going on to the next one and with my own endeavors to even concern myself with this. Basically, they had my number and knew had to get in touch with me. If they did and I had the time and was in the mood, then sure. If they didn't, then they didn't. Pussy was so easy to come by that it was literally the last thing on my mind...which ironically is what kept it chasing me. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:36 pm 

That right there was the icing on the cake. That took care of my :?:.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:12 am 

I was reading this, In the name of science!, and it coincided with what happened a few night ago with the girl in this thread. Keep reading to see where.

Bringing the thread up to speed...

We saw each other a few nights ago (the girl in this thread). She met up with me and my friends. I remember when I told her where we where she was there within minutes. :lol:
After the bar we all ended at my friends place for bit. The group there consisted of 5 guys and her. The beast began to creep out I guess. She began gauging my level of interest in her by flirting lightly with some of the guys in the room. :roll:
Silly girl I don't care. I knew this was what was going on when I saw her out of the corner of my eye glancing at me to see how I was reacting. It didn't matter to me.

When I was tired we made our exit. We ended at her place and in her bed. I laid out a more defined contract this time. It was something all the lines of: "I like hanging out with you, but if we want to continue hooking up we need to clarify a few things. One, I'm not in the mindset to have a gf or do I have time for one. Right now I enjoy my personal time and freedom too get too involved with someone. I'm seeing another person at the moment and may see other people in the future. Is this something your all ok with?"
(I don't like being so wordy with it all and want to incorporate more of letting my actions speak, but it's a good start)

She evaded the question with a, "I don't know why you have to get all serious, where only hooking up". I don't have enough experience to know for sure, but from reading here I'm saving myself a lot of headache by clarifying where this relationship stands. I also she was trying to FRONT LOAD (i think that is what it is called) on me. Making it seem like I was making a "BIG DEAL" out of something that wasn't that big. I dismissed her reply and let her know she needed to supply an appropriate answer. She agreed and verbally signed the contract. I then fucked her silly till till her pussy couldn't take it no more.

This is where the thread I referred to comes in.
I couldn't cum and she wasn't happy with that. I didn't have a limp dick or anything. I just couldn't cum that was all. :lol:

I'll refer to the thread now:
The Kidd!!! wrote:
HAVING THE WRONG MINDSET AFFECTS YOUR SEXUAL PERFORMANCE. No, really!

See, when I let myself be all sappy, I came faster than minute rice (well, a little longer than that, but nowhere near normal). I enjoyed it ALOT! Yet, when I went back to logical 'ol me, I almost COULDN'T cum...same girl, same plumbing. It was a CHORE to cum. So check THIS out, right?...

It could then be postulated that...if you are climaxing too easily with a woman, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG MINDSTATE...and vice versa!

Therefore!...the stronger your position in the relationship, the harder it is for you to climax! This is potentially HUGE! This means that men don't need cockrings and the like to combat premature ejaculation...they just have to man up to make the woman desire them more than they desire the woman! :ugeek:
I felt the same way...it felt like a chore to cum. Eventually I came, but the takeaway after reading "In the name of science!" was a big CONfirmation for myself. Showing me my mindset was beginning to solidify. I remember thinking how the old me from a few years ago would have acted when he was fucking this pretty girl! :lol: Ohh boy it would be soooo different.

I noticed that I'm also in the anger and apathy stage that we talk about here from the RED PILL. I just don't see any value in these girls right now. I just see it as nothing more than some ego gratification and some sexual release. I'm going to stick to what I'm doing and deal with the girls that choose me, until this phase runs its toll. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:43 am 

TheDude wrote:
I'm going to stick to what I'm doing and deal with the girls that choose me, until this phase runs its toll. 8-)
Why until this phase runs it's toll?

Are you implying you're going to change tact as soon as your apathy runs out of gas? I'd hope I'm reading too much into that ;)

As for being a Captain Cum Quick - it really is in the mind. My first GF when I was 15.....well, I was hopeless. Just could not for the life of me hold it back. Her face :arrow: :| It wasn't/isn't even a matter of attraction, because the next one after that was way hotter to me, and yet 95% of the time it'd require concentration to cum. A few years ago I had a girl whom I didn't last very long with, and I quickly deduced that I really didn't want to be with her, in any way - physically, mentally, socially, spiritually...whatever. The next girl I had after her I was incredibley attracted to - she was a 10/10 for me - but It was hard to cum. Or rather, it took time and usually penetrative sex alone wouldn't do it. The sex was pretty much perfection but I was in the driving seat mentally, even though she was more experienced. She always wanted it more than me.

It really is mental.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:00 am 

Leo wrote:
TheDude wrote:
I'm going to stick to what I'm doing and deal with the girls that choose me, until this phase runs its toll. 8-)
Why until this phase runs it's toll?
I only meant that at the moment I'm only interested in girls who are jocking me hard! Hard enough that they make it apparent they want me with minimal bs. If they decide to play silly games I'm in no mood to BALL STEAL and dunk on their face, at least at the moment! That is what I meant by, "until this phase runs its toll". Maybe after the anger resides and I accept things for how they are I could have fun ball stealing and dunking on their face's. Maybe it will become a hobby. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:44 am 

TheDude wrote:
If they decide to play silly games I'm in no mood to BALL STEAL and dunk on their face, at least at the moment! That is what I meant by, "until this phase runs its toll". Maybe after the anger resides and I accept things for how they are I could have fun ball stealing and dunking on their face's. Maybe it will become a hobby. ;)
Ironically, what happened in this thread was more or less ball stealing, although certainly not the most epic example I've ever heard of.

You had possession of the ball, but by not laying out the contract on your terms before sex you kinda fumbled the ball a bit. Then when you did try to deliver the contract, she tried to front (ie. she tried to steal the ball from you). After that interaction its unclear who has the ball. She tried to steal the ball again by flirting with the other guys, trying to provoke a response in you that would give her clear possession the ball. You held strong and were indifferent, then you firmly restated the contract on the table, and then she capitulated. By holding strong and making her verbally agree to the contract, that was the moment that the ball when from unclear, to definitely in your possession. Then you took it down and got a nice easy layup.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:54 pm 

Well done sir 8-)