Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:46 am 

This is relevant to the 90 day challenge posted here, which calls for no sexual stimulation of any kind for 90 days for those who didn't know (Couldn't find the link, but it's here somewhere on the forum).
I did and completed the challenge and it was a roller coaster ride! Now to my situation/"stuck on what to do".

I can't decide on whether or not to abstain from masturbating for some time or to enjoy it moderately once in a while.

What I remember very vividly from the 90 day challenge was after abstaining from any type of sexual stimulation I could see very clearly "my problems". It's like a BIG distraction was turned off, and my new found energy and awareness caught drift of what was yelling at me all along. So now I'm getting to more of the internal knitty-gritty stuff that's deep down there like low self-esteem and what I'm worth type of stuff. That's all making me think that I should go back to celibacy to have that extra focus and razor sharp sword to find and chop off heads of my enemies with!

The other side of it is me pursuing a more balanced ying & yang life. NOT being so hard on myself and flowing more. Masturbate when I want and still work on myself.

To be honest, right now I'm not getting much of that pussy. It's not that I can't notice the jocking or what not. That's not it at all. I see clearly what is happening in the world. I'm just working on my beliefs and stuff and sex isn't coming up right now.

I'm stuck in the middle ground right now and want to hear from you guys and see what you think. I'm sure after reading all your ideas/opinions I will make a much more sound decision and continue on from there.

NOW, back to studying for finals!!! :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:13 am 

Get to the point where none of it matters to you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

You know what you will do TheDude, your gut has already told you.

Why do you find it so hard to accept?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:35 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Why do you find it so hard to accept?

:oops: Laziness I assume.