Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: She'll be back
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:31 pm 

Some time ago I was due to meet up with her in order to finish what we had started weeks earlier.

A week prior to the date we'd set, she mailed to inform me that she'd met another person a little closer to home and that she was going to see how it develops. I don't remember what I replied with, only that it was brief, neutral...and just fine. I do remember what my residing instinct told me was though;

'She'll be back'.

And back she did come, reinitiating contact in exactly the same way as before. She was trying to close the gap, whilst working on the presumption(or hope) that I'd play the game. She wanted a meet and greet. Yet this time I didn't feel like playing especially. Her revelations that she was wearing her 'fuck me dress' didn't impress me, nor did any of her other blatant sexual innuendos, and so were not directly addressed. Her desire to know what it'd take to get her 'back on top', or what I would like her to add to her 'repetoire' left me apathetic, so I delegated it to her imagination. I couldn't think of one thing I wanted her to do for me.

Most interestingly, from my perspective, is that I didn't feel offended that she had, firstly, chosen another option, and secondly, that she was using me as some sort of back up plan. I don't ask for advise, simply because I'm undecided as to what to do with her yet, but I'm interested to read if and how you all deal with them when they come back.

Post subject: Re: She'll be back
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:16 pm 
Site Admin

Rolan wrote:
I couldn't think of one thing I wanted her to do for me.
Rolan wrote:
Her desire to know what it'd take to get her 'back on top', or what I would like her to add to her 'repetoire' left me apathetic, so I delegated it to her imagination.
Rolan wrote:
Her revelations that she was wearing her 'fuck me dress' didn't impress me, nor did any of her other blatant sexual innuendos
Rolan wrote:
I'm undecided as to what to do with her yet
It will come to you, at some point.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:32 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:43 pm 

Should you decide to deal with her, make her pay how she weighs...enforce the penalty. :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:35 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Should you decide to deal with her, make her pay how she weighs...enforce the penalty. :twisted:
Definitely. A new outfit complete with accessories feels like an adequate apology.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:55 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Definitely. A new outfit complete with accessories feels like an adequate apology.
Hell, I was just thinking dinner, BJ's and anal would suffice.

You guys are monsters!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:21 pm 
Rolan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Hell, I was just thinking dinner, BJ's and anal would suffice.

You guys are monsters!
Any time I've let sex be used as an apology the woman thought she had the power and it caused more problems than it solved.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:40 pm 

Never accept sex for an apology...NEVER. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:19 pm 

I don't feel she owes an apology per se....

...but anyway, she wants to take me to the theatre and dinner(paying for both) - so I guess she has seen the error of her ways. Anything that may come after that will just be my way of congratulating her for making amends.

The best part is that I hadn't even asked her to make it up to me...she just is. Yeeep, I'm gonna get used to this :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:25 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:

Any time I've let sex be used as an apology the woman thought she had the power and it caused more problems than it solved.
I actually had a relationship end because of this. Well, rather it was a catalyst. My then girlfriend was behaving beautifully all night when we were out with friends one night, but as we were leaving she began to act out. She had a tantrum on the street corner, so I just walked off as I would from a child. She followed me down the street to my house. We got into bed and she tried to stick it on me but I declined. 'Are you losing sexual interest in me?', she asks. I didn't have a reply so just told her to go to sleep. I was dying to fuck her silly, but something in me said not to give her the power. This was before I even started reading this forum.

Things were never the same. Oh well :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:48 am 

Interesting/Obvious at the same time;

The more 'non-commital' I am to her attempts to seduce me are, the more she tries, and she is trying every trick in the book. It's fascinating to see how she keeps on changing tactic. The strategy is the same - seduce this guy <<<< Yet the tactics become a little more subtle every day.

By 'Non-Commital', I'm not saying I'm being blase about her - I am engaging(only when she initiates) with her whilst strictly obeying Space Protocol - but moreso out of not having all that much to impart to her rather than tactical machination. At first she was DIRECT in her tactical advances. When that didn't produce the response she wanted, she used more subtle means. She left out the direct references to sex, to showing me 'what she's got' and so on, and now is using a more innocent facade. I'm just not directly referencing her innuendo, instead observing and taking it in, and it feels great because I'm;

A) Letting her do ALL the work, throwing a small bone when I feel like it, and
B) Letting her imagination do ALL the work by not making direct reference/response to her sexual innuendo. Before I had been, and I actually don't think she took me seriously. Now she is. Now she's chasing.

All I had to do was provide the space. Indifference feels good :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:11 pm 

Quote:
All I had to do was provide the space. Indifference feels good :D
Fix'd ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:16 pm 

And she just admitted she made a really bad call choosing the other guy, and that she really wants to see me. Silly fucking Bitch.

This keeps on happening :cry:

I did tell her that if that's what she wants then she'll have to drive the 3hr journey to see me. 100% compliant.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:31 am 

Rolan wrote:
And she just admitted she made a really bad call choosing the other guy, and that she really wants to see me. Silly fucking Bitch.

I did tell her that if that's what she wants then she'll have to drive the 3hr journey to see me. 100% compliant.
Is that all she has to do ??

Gosh, no wonder so many women cheat ...

Or maybe you have a 'special thing' to lick the stupid out of them ... :lol:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Ditto ...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:01 pm 
Site Admin

What about the Champagne, the expensive biscuits, the shower of gifts she had to do to mend your broken heart... You name it... :!:

And if you have any doubt of what GoldenBalls and the legendary TheKidd!! suggested, then for more convoluted and scientifically explained system, check B.F. Skinner for punishment/reward methodology and do it x10 Sassy Pimp0 Style!. And see how much you can get away with.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:51 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Rolan wrote:

Is that all she has to do ??

Gosh, no wonder so many women cheat ...

Or maybe you have a 'special thing' to lick the stupid out of them ... :lol:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Ditto ...
And what has this got to do with women cheating. Am I making her, or anyone for that matter my GF?

But you know what GB, that is all she has to do to see me. She'll drive 3 hrs to see me, buy me dinner, and then we'll fuck. Afterward, she'll drive 3hrs back to her town and it's unlikely we'll see eachother much, if at all, after that - because I'm not going to drive 3hrs to see her, unless I really feel like it.

As for the rest, do you think I can really be bothered to extract a bunch of stupid gifts from her to compensate for the callous crime of choosing to see someone else a couple of months ago? I don't want an outfit, my mummy stopped dressing me a long time ago, or an apology or anything else for that matter. Too much energy imo when I have more important things to think of.

The only worthwhile punishment, or rather lesson, that she'll receive is that in future she should think more clearly when evaluating her options, of which I won't be one. Meh :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:01 pm 

It was : No wonder some/many women cheat if their husband/bf still accept them to come back and do as if it didn't happen (and of course, only if they know) ...

As george takei would say "It smells like pussy in here, I think".

Not particularly your case though, I spoke in generality.

-----

No pb with your program on my book.

If it doesn't come out naturally, you're better off with YOUR program anyway.

I'll just wait, curious, for the post-coitus comment though, see how this unfolds.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:32 pm 

If you consider dinner and a 6hr round trip to be penance enough for you, then so be it. It's all relative. 8-)

That said, bonus points for sending her on her way within 15 minutes of climaxing...no matter WHAT time it is. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:27 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
That said, bonus points for sending her on her way within 15 minutes of climaxing...no matter WHAT time it is. :twisted:
Should that be standart M.O.?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:39 pm 

Merrick wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Should that be standart M.O.?
I don't put nothing past nobody ;)