Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Interesting Experience
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:18 am 
My throat is pretty sore so it's hard to swallow. I can talk alright though.

Dinner is served. A mom and daughter that have taken me out to dinner for the second time now ask me questions about what I want to do. They're rich as hell and think that gives them the authority to talk down to me. They put words in my mouth that never crossed my tongue. I only went along for the free meal. What was I thinking?

After dinner, we go for drinks. I part ways with them because I feel so uncomfortable around them. Do they create the space for that feeling to be present in everyone? Seriously, they can be off-putting. However, I do, do my best to help them prepare for the graduation party they are throwing this June. The Hav Plenty episode is over.

I return to the same bar I had drinks that I had drinks with them in. The bartender/mixologist is there from the French restaurant we ate at. He speaks to me immediately. I reciprocate the conversation when a 30 something woman turns around and asks me if we can have a cigarette together. It feels like she's choosing. Calmly, I agree.

Outside, after she receives her cigarette, she asks for a light. A guy in a blue blazer comes up offering a cigarette. She lights her cigarette and offers to light mine by reaching the lighter to my cigarette nuzzled in between my lips. She starts talking to me, and the man interrupts her. She and I are facing the same way. The gentleman is facing us. He goes on about his house and how it's difficult to live here. Then he drops the fact that his parents own a four million dollar house.

I'm tired of him cutting me off when I genuinely want to add to the conversation. I didn't think about the woman at all. My time was being ruined, and I know there is only so long that I can stay inside the bar without ordering any drinks and feeling comfortable. Consequently, I ash my cigarette a little earlier then I would and briskly walk inside. The guy follows me too.

Inside, I look for the mixologist/bartender that was talking to me earlier. He's chatting with a woman. It felt like it was time to get rid of the guy bragging about his house. I think that's why I went inside. I wasn't thinking much at the time. I want to talk with the woman again so I ease over to the window to see if she's outside. She's heading down the walkway to the street.

I briskly walk outside and call out to her, "Leaving already," or something. She responds that she was thinking of leaving but wasn't sure. She's walking towards me, and I'm walking towards her as we speak. We talk for a little bit more and she asks if I want to go inside and have a drink. I tell her that I'm broke, while looking at the bar. She looks the same way.

There's an awkward pause. It felt awkward for me, never went behind a woman before after she was leaving. The space was excruciating. She nervously says, "I'll buy you a drink." I say, "let's go inside." I think I said that before she talked about the drink, while facing the bar. We talked closely or in tandem.

Inside the bar, she walks up to counter. The owner comes to greet me. I'm about to introduce him to her when he walks off. She shoots me a shy smile, no teeth. I nervously smile at her with all teeth, wondering what's about to happen next. She looks a second time, no teeth. I smile, nervously, at her with all teeth--excitedly, I might add--wondering what's about to happen next. I look around the room.

Can't remember what I felt next, but the smile drained from my face slowly, naturally. Then, she looks at me with all teeth showing. She looks at me a second time with all teeth showing. I look away. She receives the drinks and looks at me a third time with all teeth showing. It feels like she's still nervous.

She slowly makes her way through the crowd to me. I say, "Let's have a seat." We sit down and she fumbles with her chair, a lot. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't just sit down. She had to just keep adjusting the chair. Then I noticed that it was moving closer to me at an angle that you wouldn't notice if you weren't paying attention. Disclaimer: I had been drinking, so one would probably notice it easily if they were closer to being sober.

She sits down and we're touching knees. She looks at me nervously. I reciprocate. She tells me about her life and what she's doing right now. I listen. She looks down at my hand. It feels like it's time for us to leave. I drink my beer most of the way. We talk some more, and she's getting more comfortable. She's still shy though.

I tell her that we should leave. I say,"Let's go back to my room." She says, "I don't want to hookup." I say,"I never said anything about hooking up," then I say, "I have a room about five minutes from here. It's close and you can sleep off your buzz for the night, no worries." She says, "My house is the same distance away." I say, "That's a hard decision to make."

There is a what seems like a long pause. I lean in and kiss her. She doesn't move away. I pull away first and she is moving her head at the same speed towards me. I'm erect in my seat. She gets up out of her chair and reciprocates the kiss. She sits back down and intertwines her fingers with mine.

We sit in silence for a moment. I sip my beer, nervously awaiting what comes next. I'm so excited. She looks down and then up into my eyes. She comes in for another kiss. While she's standing, I say, "Let's leave." She says, "I want to finish my beer first....you can help me if you want." I drink half her beer and we're out the bar to her car.

Her phone is dead. She hands me the keys unsure if she should be doing so. I don't disappoint. Smoothly, the car is pulled out the parallel position. I ease onto the street. Then I whip a turn, another turn, another right, a left, another right, and I hit every curve in the road at breakneck speed for a campus backstreet. We're at my dorm.

She asks me if my phone works. I can't understand what she's getting at. Then, she says she needs to tell her mom that she's not coming home. I tell her she can call when we get inside.

We walk inside after I swipe my card. The room stinks from dirty clothes. I wasn't expecting company so it's trashed. I give her a forewarning.

She laughs and we walk into my room. I hand her my phone and she can't remember her moms number. We kissed before that, and I undressed her some. After she finally remembers her mother's number we seal the deal.

I didn't even know her name. I had misheard her outside. In the middle of sex, she brought it up. She didn't know my name either. At the time, I was sure I had told her my name, but I remember clearly now that I never told her it.

It all happened in 30 minutes or less like a Domino's pizza.

Sorry if this story doesn't read like a poor man's Robert Beck Kidd.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:10 am 
Site Admin

Wow. That was a good story.
Actually it read like it was every day bussiness for you, less ego and still having that zest and enjoyment for it, for the exciting emotions. I read so much less struggle from your part and openess about whatever happened in the moment, not trying to calculate every move (like you usually) or trying to make an badass impression on girl minds (being staunch), just following your gut, and maybe from outside appearing "clumsy" but both following the right steps for make it happen for her.

:ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 pm 
Yes I had fun, being.

maybe it seems like everyday business? I don't usually fuck women within 30 minutes of meeting them. That was new to me.

thank you for your commentary Dali.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 pm 

I agree with Dali, you were definitely less staunch than usual :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:01 pm 

So much less antagonism in this story than usual from you Slim. When you're less adversarial, she's less adversarial. Mirror.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:23 pm 

Quote:
Nope, even better...it reads like the Chronicles of a young Kidd!! ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:24 pm 

YOU WERE DRIVING DRUNK ??? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol:

It's actually fun to read. Ever Thought of writing, even short stories and stuff ?

It seems a lot more natural. Like you loosened up (Cool !)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:57 pm 
fufe wrote:
YOU WERE DRIVING DRUNK ??? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol:

It's actually fun to read. Ever Thought of writing, even short stories and stuff ?

It seems a lot more natural. Like you loosened up (Cool !)
:x

Fufe.....no. Look at your emotional projection on me and that INTENSITY.

Maybe you shouldn't drive drunk, but you don't even know my level of inebriation.

Needless to say, I did drive, and I drove safely.
Quote:
I didn't even know her name. I had misheard her outside. In the middle of sex, she brought it up. She didn't know my name either. At the time, I was sure I had told her my name, but I remember clearly now that I never told her it.

It all happened in 30 minutes or less like a Domino's pizza.
This part made me smile inside when I read the story again :P
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Nope, even better...it reads like the Chronicles of a young Kidd!! ;)
I see what you did there, but I don't know what to say because it put a smile on my face.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:03 pm 

Remember how that whole episode felt, Slimmy...that's how it feels when you're doing it right. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:45 am 

Slim.. I was not mad, It was intetional emulated intensity with caps lock and evil emoticons.. I was making fun of you :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:30 pm 
fufe wrote:
Slim.. I was not mad, It was intetional emulated intensity with caps lock and evil emoticons.. I was making fun of you :lol:
No you were not, and if you were then you need analyze yourself because that speaks volumes more about you than me. :geek:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Remember how that whole episode felt, Slimmy...that's how it feels when you're doing it right. 8-)
Easier said than done. That thought crossed my mind immediately after the interaction. Holding on to the feelings though seems to be doing more harm than good. So, I'll have to figure out a way to remember the feelings without being attached to eliciting them.

I'm sure I haven't fully processed what happened yet because it happened so fast.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:56 pm 

:roll:
So If I figure out from your writings that you were most probably driving drunk, and choose to write it in "angry" manner because I think it would just be fun, I need to analyze it ? Maybe it's just my personality that you don't get ? :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:34 pm 
fufe wrote:
So If I figure out from your writings that you were most probably driving drunk, and choose to write it in "angry" manner because I think it would just be fun, I need to analyze it ? Maybe it's just my personality that you don't get ? :roll:

Oh really?

You just said you were making fun of me.

So what is it Fufe? Were you just having fun, were you actually mad, or were you making fun of me?

You're being so defensive because you have something to hide. :|

Now you're flippant because you got caught with your pants down. Hence, the eye rolling. :ugeek:

I did type a nice response earlier, but fuck that. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

And yes you do need to analyze what you wrote because it shows a WHOLE lot about how you think. :geek:

Fuck your personality. I won't allow you to unload your insecurities in my thread.

Last word: if you really UNDERSTOOD what was happening in the story your childish outburst would have never happened. You picked the most TRIVIAL thing in the story to talk about. Way to go.

This discussion is over with you Fufe.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:35 am 

Nh sir 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:45 am 

Slim wrote:
I did type a nice response earlier, but fuck that. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

And yes you do need to analyze what you wrote because it shows a WHOLE lot about how you think. :geek:

Fuck your personality. I won't allow you to unload your insecurities in my thread.

Last word: if you really UNDERSTOOD what was happening in the story your childish outburst would have never happened. You picked the most TRIVIAL thing in the story to talk about. Way to go.

This discussion is over with you Fufe.
Meraki wrote:
When you're less adversarial, he's less adversarial. Mirror.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho