Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:11 am 
I was at the bar. I see the bartender that works at another bar I go to right next to me after I sit down.

I've been attempting to create my own bubblegum drink for a while now. Cha-ching. I finally did it. Turns out the recipe that I concocted with a little help from google is an actual drink. That's an exact recipe that I made that was submitted to a drink making website.

OJ
Vodka
Banana liqueur
Melon liqueur
grenadine

Now you have your own special drink that most bartenders don't know about. The bartender behind the counter has been in the game for about 5 years and has heard a lot of drinks. She didn't know about this one.

My old recipe was as follows:

Soco
melon liqueur
peach schnapps
Sprite

If I switched the splash of orange juice with sprite then I would have had another recipe for a bubblegum drink. Both drinks are valid drinks.

Anywho, the bartender behind the counter is thinking that I'm bullshitting. She makes the drinks and everyone who had a shot is like this tastes exactly like bubblegum. I just can't wait for my drink. I'm like a kid in a candy store. I know I've struck gold, but I'm just waiting to cash in. I taste it, and the bartender from the other bar that I go to is giving me shit in a girly way about the drink that I've been making for a while. When I walked in with the recipe her eyes were priceless. She knew exactly what I had the recipe for. Her bar doesn't have the ingredients for the first type of bubblegum drink.

Then, this thin blonde who looks 28 from living a hard life but is actually 24 walks in. She cusses up a storm.

I say, "you have a filthy mouth."

She decides to walk right between the guy that I'm catching up with who works at the bar. He has a thing for her. She immediately apologizes to me. However, her apology was getting in the way of my ice *ego* *ego*. I tell her some heavy shit. I say, "we all weren't raised the same way. Some of us were raised to cuss." She immediately defends herself. So, I hit her with the unexpected. I tell her, "Listen, it's not about the way we're raised in the sense you're thinking. We're all told not to cuss. So, what do we do. We cuss." She flips her shit inside out and agrees with me.

After that conversation tangent is done, I go back to watch the T.V. and observing. I look at her every now and then because she's looking at me while she's talking. I feel like I'm giving her ample space.

Then, I get hit with the unexpected. She says, "It looks like I pissed myself. My pants are so wet." It's raining outside. However, she spilled something on herself. After I look at her, she turns around with her ass facing me and the guy that I'm talking to. She says, "It's wet. Can't you tell?" I take this as a sign that she wants ONE of us to touch her pants.

Low and behold, I feel low on pants. I feel in the middle section of her pants. Then, in the upper left hand corner of her crotch is the wet spot! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I DID NOT SQUEEZE.

However, I may have been able to squeeze. That may have been what she WANTED. That was not what she NEEDED. Sexual validation would have ripped out the balance of power that was created.

She immediately turned around. She then went on about how she feels bad about cussing in front of me.

I go out for a smoke. Guess who shows up? Filthy mouth.

While I'm talking with a guy who's just outside smoking she comes outside talking about how bad she feels.

Then, I go into thought for the first time while I was at the bar (the guy I was catching up with inside was taken aback when I admitted to having spaced out while he was talking to me about something. I can't recall. The conversation was not crucial to the way that we deal with each other).

She's telling the other guy about what happened. I tell her, "Well, if you feel that bad about it then take me out to dinner here. I would love to have dinner here for free."

She goes on talking to the guy and not acknowledging what I said.

Then, when I come to the conclusion that she making a show for sympathy, she doesn't have my best interest at heart, she doesn't feel bad, and she's just saying this because I'm a paying customer, she turns around and says, "Yes. I'll take you out to dinner. I owe it to you."

I tell her, "I'll be here tomorrow at 7pm."

She says, "I'm not here tomorrow because I don't work tomorrow. I also have a kid. We'll have to work something out."

I'm halfway into capping into her ass, but the majority of my roulette of responses aren't geared toward this situation because I've never been in it before. Something doesn't feel right to me. I know that I don't have enough power to command her like president does his military, but I also don't think I should just say forget it because that concedes power.

In real time, I decide to give her a test. I tell her, "Take my number down." I finish my cigarette that I was outside for and throw it out. Guess what? She was only halfway through with her cigarette and decided to throw it out about 3 seconds after I threw mine out. I walk inside, and I do not to hold the door halfway open as I walk in. It's a nice not-so-subtle reminder of who she's talking with right now.

Inside, I finish the last of my drink. In the background, what I think is my name is called no less than 7 times. I pay my tab, and I leave.

If it was the woman that feels guilty then she knows when and where to find me. She failed my test and did not act in the proper time frame. She can make it up to me AGAIN if she feels up to the challenge and her mind is in the right place. As of right now, I do not want her.

What I learned: guilt is mind boggling. A person will say or do a lot of things when they feel guilty even if they don't plan on following up on them. For the longest time, I had only acted on another person's guilt one time. I tried to make them feel the way that I do by attempting to instill the feeling in them through talking. This is wrong. The only way that you can instill the right feeling in them is to bring them to a state where they can make the feeling their self. The only way to achieve this outcome is to allow them make up what they feel guilty about at the time, no matter whether or not they feel like following through.

What I learned 2: sometimes people want to feel guilty. Why else would a total stranger let my hand feel 3 inches from her pussy? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 pm 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
Then, when I come to the conclusion that she making a show for sympathy, she doesn't have my best interest at heart, she doesn't feel bad, and she's just saying this because I'm a paying customer, she turns around and says, "Yes. I'll take you out to dinner. I owe it to you."

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:48 am 
peregrinus wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
All of the previous was my ego. I was sooooooo insecure because I had only been in that position 1 time before where I could capitalize on a person's guilt.

The bolded part sealed my analysis. There seemed like so much at stake. However, that is not the case. Hence, I tested her by offering my number but not staying outside long enough for her to have a chance at taking the bait. The real test was to see if she would cross the room to talk to me again when I got inside. She failed with flying colours.

Surely, as I look back with 20/20 vision, I could have turned my head 45 degrees to see if she was calling me and crossed the room to her. However, I didn't want her then.

Why would I want a woman that would tell me that she owes me something and then make stipulations about how she's going to owe it to me (this is rhetorical)?

anyway, I could have been less staunch about the ending. I know I'll see her again, and I'll have more hoops for her to jump through.

Truthfully, I could have left the situation at I'll be at the Pub at 7pm. "If you aren't interested in making it up to me then I know I won't see you then." Something along those lines.

I also could have kicked some, "You seriously trying to dictate when and where you'll make something up to me after you just said you feel guilty and owe it to me? You are not the person I thought you to be"

However, that is fairly staunch. I cannot command her like a general because she is not choosing like a patriotic foot soldier.

It feels like I chose the best option for me at the time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:15 am 
Site Admin

Pull your head outta yo ass

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:02 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
anyway, I could have been less staunch about the ending. I know I'll see her again, and I'll have more hoops for her to jump through.

Truthfully, I could have left the situation at I'll be at the Pub at 7pm. "If you aren't interested in making it up to me then I know I won't see you then." Something along those lines.

I also could have kicked some, "You seriously trying to dictate when and where you'll make something up to me after you just said you feel guilty and owe it to me? You are not the person I thought you to be"

However, that is fairly staunch. I cannot command her like a general because she is not choosing like a patriotic foot soldier.
So. Much. Ego.
Quote:
I cannot command her like a general because she is not choosing like a patriotic foot soldier.
What?

It must be exhausting needing to be on top all the time. Be water not rocks and so on.

Over elaborate thinking.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:31 pm 

Quit being an ass.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:43 pm 

I gave up awhile ago lol... if Slim is ever gonna learn, it's gonna be the hard way. It is what it is. :geek:

Enjoy his writings tho...reads like a poor man's Robert Beck who can't seem to get past square one. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:15 pm 
:lol:

The woman who stuck her tongue down my throat and dick yesterday thinks otherwise.
The Kidd!! wrote:
I gave up awhile ago lol... if Slim is ever gonna learn, it's gonna be the hard way. It is what it is. :geek:

Enjoy his writings tho...reads like a poor man's Robert Beck who can't seem to get past square one. :lol:
Your backhanded compliments are almost as well placed as my shits. I enjoy your remarks too. ;)

Nothing wrong with bottom up learning. ;)
Rolan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

So. Much. Ego.
Quote:
I cannot command her like a general because she is not choosing like a patriotic foot soldier.
What?

It must be exhausting needing to be on top all the time. Be water not rocks and so on.

Over elaborate thinking.
You see ego there. I see truth. You just don't understand the context where it would be appropriate to say those things.
:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:40 pm 

This is one of my favourite songs by a superb artist, Marvin Gaye;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTSGdTcPOsc

Oh, congrats on the BJ, Slim :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:17 am 
Rolan wrote:
This is one of my favourite songs by a superb artist, Marvin Gaye;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTSGdTcPOsc

Oh, congrats on the BJ, Slim :lol:
I do engage in sex every now and then. It always happens at the right time and place.

I found these articles much more helpful than that song, but I admit the song spurred me to do some research on the subject.

ego force

state of allowing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:24 pm 

I'm profoundly happy the song spurred you to do some research. That's really cool, clever me.

That's a great site too. Sen is really objective, culturally non specific and bullshit free. I've read most articles there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:54 pm 
Rolan wrote:
I'm profoundly happy the song spurred you to do some research. That's really cool, clever me.

That's a great site too. Sen is really objective, culturally non specific and bullshit free. I've read most articles there.
feel good buddy ;)