Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: General Observations
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:05 am 

This quote by 'G really struck a cord with me:
peregrinus wrote:
Rolan wrote:
If you realise anything, then realise all the material you need is here on this site. It's pretty remarkable actually.
When you reach the point where you need it, there the material is, it becomes more visible in those posts that seemed so confusing and lacking in meaning.

As you move along your journey more and more comes out of the mist and grabs your attention.

It was there all the time, at the edge of your perception, waiting for you to reach the point at which you would see it and recognise it for what it is.

Quite beautiful ;)
For the longest time, I would spend hours reading & re-reading posting on the forum. Very often I would be totally confused or flat out pissed because I could not see nor understand WTF these posts were talking about. It was all over my head - like trying to interpret Chinese without Pimsleur or Rosetta Stone. I often wondered if I was capable or smart enough to understand and apply these concepts or if I could let go of my massive ego :lol:

Many topics discussed I'm starting to see in real-time. Here are a few:

The Barometer that The Kidd!!! posts about here (http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=259.)

Real Life example: In the past few weeks, 3 women over the age of 45 have all told me that they like the particular shirt that I was wearing that day. FYI - I have not bought new work attire (apart from dress shoes). No women in my age range, 23-36, has ever said anything like that to me (or a compliment at all for that matter :lol: .)

Not sure where it was exactly discussed but about the delayed mirror effect.

This one freaked me out. I was in the break room at work filling up the water filter for the coffee machine. It is a filter that when carrying I clasp the sides with my fingers and use my thumbs to hold down the lid when walking so the water does not spill. This girl I know was at the microwave with a small tupperware container with a red top - those small square shape ones. As I walk by she stops me and we start chatting. At this point, I'm still holding the water filter as I described above.

The red tupperware container is right next to her, but she is not holding it at the beginning of our conversation. After we are conversing, she grabs the tupperware container and holds it exactly the same way I'm holding the water filter - her two thumbs are holding the red lid down. It is at the same height as mine in relation to my body (I'm quite a bit taller than her).

My first thought that flashed in my mind was the hand sanitizer The Kidd!! referred to.

Another one is the observing/ego by Stephen P http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 9251#p9251

Here's an example of observing mode (happened today):

One of the women who works for a friend of mine stopped by the department to say hello - she works in another building. Just a few things I noticed having a short conversation with her: She has blue eyes (with a tint of light green), brown wavy hair, no rings on her fingers, she was wearing a turquoise colored sweater with tan colored pants, and had heels on that had the coloring of a cow (white with black spots). She was also sporting a necklace that reminded me of the necklace Wilma Flinstone wore on the Flintstones. It was white and the pieces were oval shaped & she was stroking it like she would stroke a dick as she was speaking to me.

Ego Mode:

Tunnel vision, oh God I gotta get this girl, start to sweat, body tightens up, what do I say, so focused I miss the moon....

Post subject: Re: General Observations
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:45 pm 

AlexJ wrote:
Real Life example: In the past few weeks, 3 women over the age of 45 have all told me that they like the particular shirt that I was wearing that day. FYI - I have not bought new work attire (apart from dress shoes). No women in my age range, 23-36, has ever said anything like that to me (or a compliment at all for that matter :lol: .)
If 23-36 likes you, someone knows. (if your observation
skills are not up to bar yet, it will out at some point through
some motormouth cougar.) (and I was not all times up to bar
myself ) :roll:

edit,; when enjoying home turf advantage.

Post subject: Re: General Observations
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:04 pm 
Site Admin

AlexJ wrote:
One of the women who works for a friend of mine stopped by the department to say hello - she works in another building. Just a few things I noticed having a short conversation with her: She has blue eyes (with a tint of light green), brown wavy hair, no rings on her fingers, she was wearing a turquoise colored sweater with tan colored pants, and had heels on that had the coloring of a cow (white with black spots). She was also sporting a necklace that reminded me of the necklace Wilma Flinstone wore on the Flintstones. It was white and the pieces were oval shaped & she was stroking it like she would stroke a dick as she was speaking to me.
Beautiful observations

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.